Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJFan said:
doesn't your google work? :D

sig hansen is the captain of the northwestern... one of the crab-fishing boats on "deadliest catch." mike rowe narrates the series but he does a LOT of voiceover work and stars in "dirtiest jobs" as well. i know that sounds very strange but they just ooze "cool" from their pores.

Ah. Discovery channel, eh?

(I thought maybe they were baseball players.)

bobsgirl said:
Ah. Discovery channel, eh?

(I thought maybe they were baseball players.)
if i were a gay man i think i'd have to hook up with one o' these guys.

oh... did i say that out loud? :eek:

Scalywag said:
You....spring has arrived. ... I was standing at the kitchen sink, looking out the window, enjoying the way the sun was shining through the trees behind our house when I started singing that to myself.
this was very "granola" of you, wag. :D

i, on the other hand, oppose recycling and support paving every square inch of land possible. nature? hmph. ;)

EJFan said:
this was very "granola" of you, wag. :D

i, on the other hand, oppose recycling and support paving every square inch of land possible. nature? hmph. ;)

I like nature just fine. As long as I don't have to be out in it for extended periods of time. The idea of camping out gives me the willies.

bobsgirl said:
I like nature just fine. As long as I don't have to be out in it for extended periods of time. The idea of camping out gives me the willies.

I'm with ya, BG. Camping involved BUGS :eek:

And, Mr. Scalywag, tent sex is really not any different from having sex on the hardwood floors with the windows open (minus the bugs and the sticks up your ass). :D

The dryer's noise-free now. Weird. We didn't do anything to it.

Eilan said:
The dryer's noise-free now. Weird. We didn't do anything to it.
well duh.

naturally if you don't do anything to it it'll be fine. i suspect the dryer has to be IN USE for it to act strangely.

:D

EJFan said:
well duh.

naturally if you don't do anything to it it'll be fine. i suspect the dryer has to be IN USE for it to act strangely.

:D
Silly EJ. Always Mr. Literal. :)

Eilan said:
Silly EJ. Always Mr. Literal. :)
truthfully, this is a bad situation... problems that don't recur are always the hardest to diagnose.

if i were you, i'd still call the store and have it replaced (and still drink the kahlua of course). at least have someone come and look at it well before the warranty expires. if something redevelops in the future you might wind up stuck with a clunker (this nearly happened to me when i was contemplating marriage 7 years ago).

EJFan said:
truthfully, this is a bad situation... problems that don't recur are always the hardest to diagnose.

if i were you, i'd still call the store and have it replaced (and still drink the kahlua of course). at least have someone come and look at it well before the warranty expires. if something redevelops in the future you might wind up stuck with a clunker (this nearly happened to me when i was contemplating marriage 7 years ago).
So....did the appliance store bail you out?

Scalywag said:
You obviously have never had tent sex then, have you?

No, but I once had sex with the covers pulled up over my head. does that count? ;) What I remember is that it was uncomfortably hot.

GiveawayGirl said:
I'm with ya, BG. Camping involved BUGS

And, Mr. Scalywag, tent sex is really not any different from having sex on the hardwood floors with the windows open (minus the bugs and the sticks up your ass).

Yep. Bugs of any kind are unacceptable.

All this anti camping stuff is un-Canadian!

Bugs Schmugs just eat a little garlic and the bugs won't bug you no more.

Besides sex next to a campfire can't be beat.

Nightbird said:
All this anti camping stuff is un-Canadian!

Bugs Schmugs just eat a little garlic and the bugs won't bug you no more.

Besides sex next to a campfire can't be beat.

It seems to me that the garlic to scare the bugs away would likely scare away the possibility of sex next to the campfire as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back