Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes Valentine's Day the day guys scramble to think of something special, then realise they got nothing, although a foot rub is always a good idea, or paying for a spa treatment...while you watch sport in another location.

Hey Starry,

Hope you got some rest. Happy Valentine's Day :rose: Well we are a day ahead here so I guess you get two.

Ah yes Valentine's Day the day guys scramble to think of something special, then realise they got nothing, although a foot rub is always a good idea, or paying for a spa treatment...while you watch sport in another location.

I've always liked Non-holidays best. Things like Valentines day, Mothers & Fathers Day seem more like an excuse to boost sales in stores. As a day to do something special that should happen any day or every day. But then little things always seem to be more special to me then the over the top big ass things done to impress other people.

I'm 70 and the wife is a few months away from that, too.

When I was 55 I used to say I was old. People would say "No, you're middle aged." I'd say, "Really ? Just how many 110 year olds do you know ?" :)

quick, look outside, the sun!

I sure hope it lasts more then yesterday's 10 minutes!!!!
Headed out to Clearwater in a few for physical therapy.
It would be nice not to have to fight the rain on top of the crazy people out driving.

I'm 70 and the wife is a few months away from that, too.

When I was 55 I used to say I was old. People would say "No, you're middle aged." I'd say, "Really ? Just how many 110 year olds do you know ?" :)

Oh, thank goodness someone else is 70. I didn't post, cause I didn't want to be the old woman.

67 and a half year old male here. Love the younger ladies, but will chat to any female

Yep!

My birth day was yesterday..
Not Old...
Not over the hill...
Not a dried up prune...
Not a burnt out cinder...
LMAO...
If I were any of that, would I be on Literotica??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back