Downblouse - Voyeur's Paradise

nathan122

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Posts
1,666
Here's a thread for all of the voyeur's who enjoy a secret peak at luscious breasts and nipples with a quick look down the open blouse of some sexy lass.

Please join in with your comments and posts of your favorite downblouse shots.

Here are a few to get us started...



 
Those images are subject to copyright and I'm going to have to report this thread.
 
oh my heavens, bored burt and johnnysavage, won't you please forgive me for starting a thread that some people might enjoy on what you clearly think of as YOUR board. Please do feel free to ignore it.
 
oh my heavens, bored burt and johnnysavage, won't you please forgive me for starting a thread that some people might enjoy on what you clearly think of as YOUR board. Please do feel free to ignore it.

Stifle that back-talk, you filthy little pervert.
 
A side view can be nice too


I was treated to a view like this the other day. I was standing on the corner of 14th Street and 9th Avenue and noticed this girl crossing the street; she had on a similar top, black and silky with even larger arm holes (in fact there was hardly any side panel at all). I could tell from the way the fabric moved as well bounced along that she didn't have a bra (nice firm small tits, but there was still a distinct bounce) and as she passed I got a good peak.
 
Back
Top