Gloryhole birthday?

EccentricHussy

Really Really Experienced
I'd love to see a story with a theme of like, a stepdaughter or regular daughter taking her father and/or older brother to a surprise gloryhole for their birthday. Maybe she's involved or maybe she isn't lol. Does something like this exist? If nottt, someone should definitely try writing it

Erotica Romance Novelist

I would love to talk more with you about your ideas. I am older and attached. If you want to read some of what I written or want to talk or chat about story ideas but me up here or on KIK!!! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I'd love to see a story with a theme of like, a stepdaughter or regular daughter taking her father and/or older brother to a surprise gloryhole for their birthday. Maybe she's involved or maybe she isn't lol. Does something like this exist? If nottt, someone should definitely try writing it
I've seen a similar idea (not sure if it's been written) of a guy taken to a gloryhole for his birthday and unknowingly porking one or more relatives. Maybe the kinfolk know he's there, maybe not. Their inviting him is a nice twist. His mother, sister, father, and brother each position a lubed orifice at a port. Is the birthday boy fluffed (maybe by a kissing cousin) before his first penetration? Are alcohol and/or other drugs involved?

A sister has the hots for her brother, but knows he would never go for it (or maybe it's a daughter and father?). On his birthday, she sends him an unsigned note (or maybe it's from "a secret admirer") to meet at a certain spot for a birthday surprise. He shows up, and it's a room with a gloryhole. Of course she is behind the wall. But all he sees is her inviting tongue in the hole.......

A sister has the hots for her brother, but knows he would never go for it (or maybe it's a daughter and father?). On his birthday, she sends him an unsigned note (or maybe it's from "a secret admirer") to meet at a certain spot for a birthday surprise. He shows up, and it's a room with a gloryhole. Of course she is behind the wall. But all he sees is her inviting tongue in the hole.......
Only one incestuous couple? And no tentacles? Seems a bit thin to me. No, we need a few related orifices at least.

What if she overheard her dad and uncle talking about how they will take her younger brother to a bookstore with gloryholes in the back for his 18th birthday. One of them adds that they just hope there is a willing mouth waiting.

She is attracted to her brother and thinks that she should be the one to give him his first BJ. She notes the time and place and goes early.

She is waiting for them in a booth. They send the brother in first and she gladly sucks him off. He doesn't last long but she has fun getting him off. Then she hears them talking in the hallway and hears that he uncle wants a turn next. His cock appears in hole. She starts working on it and while she is getting into it she hears her door open. She looks over and sees a silhouette of a man. The door closes behind him and he steps in.

'Dont stop honey'

She recognizes the voice and realizes that it's her father. His hands pushes her skirt up and pulls her panties down. She hears a zipper and then feels the tip of his cock pushing into her soaked pissy. Her father fucks her while she sucks off her uncle.

Her father isn't finished yet and after the uncle leaves another cock appears. She has no choice but to suck it while he continues fucking her. Maybe her dad encourages her. Maybe it's her brother again or a stranger.

After he cums inside of her they leave and she stays behind. When she gets home she finds her father and brother in the living room. Her brother has a big smile on his face. Her dad asks her where she's been and why she looks so worn out.

Oddly enough this just came to mind, only to find a thread already here.

Dude goes to glory hole, picks one. Gets a mouth, then a cunt. Only afterwards when she steps out do they realize ....

'She' could be daughter, wife, Mother, etc.

Oddly enough this just came to mind, only to find a thread already here.

Dude goes to glory hole, picks one. Gets a mouth, then a cunt. Only afterwards when she steps out do they realize ....

'She' could be daughter, wife, Mother, etc.

A wife is only fun if she is already wet and full

Back