meeting the nanny

It had been a shock to see him.... All of him. She knew it hadn't been an intentional thing and could tell he was humiliated. She gave him a minute before she walked thru the connecting bathroom and leaned in his doorway. With a playful smile on her face, "we'll good morning to you too." She smiled. "Sorry, I guess neither of us is used to another person being around.." She could see his face was still pretty red. "And for the record I would say you've got nothing to be sorry about." She winked at him as she turned and walked back to her room."
 
As Chris found a pair of shorts and t-shirt, he felt embarrased about interrupting her in the bathroom. He was a bit surprised when she appeared, leaning into his room apparently not aware that he could see the hardness of her nipples against the thin fabric of the tank top.

He had to laugh at her remark. "And for the record I would say you've got nothing to be sorry about." She didn't give him a chance to answer her, instead winking at him and then disappearing into her room. He heard the door shut on her side of the bathroom.

Chris took a shower thinking about Kali being in the next room. Was she still in there or did she go down for breakfast? His mind drifted into a fantasy of them together in the shower, washing each other's back and other more sensual areas. Absentmindedly his hand began to stroke his cock thinking of her hands on him. He could visualize her standing next him, her hand urging him to grow longer and harder.

He was awakened from his fantasy by the sound of his twin sisters yelling at Kali in her bedroom. "I guess that answers that question," he thought as he turned off the water.

Dressing and going downstairs, he was greeted by his younger sisters ready for another day of play. Walking into the kitchen he saw Kali sitting at the table acting as if nothing had happened. His mom was stuffing the turkey and his dad reading the latest financial news.

"Good morning everyone," he announced making sure he gave a wink and a huge smile.
 
She dressed in a pair of worn out fitted jeans and a tshirt before following the girls down for breakfast. She was at the table drinking a cup of coffee when the twins announce his arrival. She looked up and smiled responding, "it is a good morning, isn't it?"
 
Her reply was not lost on Chris. He knew what she was referring to and gave her a big smile. He took in her casual jeans and t-shirt as he sat down for breakfast. They all had a big day in front of them getting for the Thanksgiving feast.

The day flew by with games with girls, a big meal, and football games. Chris and his dad watched a game and then he announced that he and Kali were going to the Golden Triangle, a local hangout for college students and young adults. It got its name since it was located at the intersection of three main roads all converging together.

While he was changing he noticed the bathroom door to his room was closed. He chuckled thinking about his accidental meeting this morning with Kali. He dressed in jeans and blue shirt and he left the first few buttons undone. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs, the twins whined about not getting to go with them while his mom tried to tell them they were too young.

Chris looked at his watch and then yelled up the stairs, "Kali are you about to go?"
 
She genuinely enjoyed spending the day with his family. It went so quick as before she knew it she was changing to go out with Chris. She put on a cute fitted dress and a pair of heals he checked herself in the mirror and heard him yell up to her. She laughed as he walked down the stairs. She smiled as she stepped out te front door, "yeah yeah yeah I'm ready to go."
 
Chris enjoyed the ride to the Golden Triangle with Kali. They talked about the twins energetic attitudes all day that seemed to never waver until it was time for bed. But the way see looked in the cute dress, gave him some thoughts that were not so angelic. In fact they were downright wicked.

Arriving at the club, Chris paid the cover charge and they found some seats in a booth off the dance floor. The booth was in the shape of a horseshoe allowing the two of them to sit together and see the people on the dance floor. Chris looked over at Kali and smiled as the DJ started the night with a hip hop song.

“Thanks for coming out tonight Kali. What do you want to drink,” he asked as the waitress with the skimpy outfit that barely covered her breasts approached them.
 
She was having a good time and the night had just gotten started. He asked what she wanted to drink and she considered for a minute before answering. She wasn't used to being able to actually drink. "Vodka Soda with Lime please." she found herself moving her head to the beat of the music as the place started to fill up and she looked around at all the different people who had come out.

The waitress brought their drinks and she held her's up in the air towards him, "To a good time." she smiled at him.
 
“Yes to a good time,” Chris responded, raising his glass of scotch and water to her drink.

The place was filling up and a few of his old high school buddies showed up at the table. They all wanted to know what he was doing and he was obliged to ask the same of them. Some of the friends had girlfriends while some were still on the prowl. Chris noticed they all scanned Kali up and down, giving approving looks. He was glad when they were gone and it was just him and Kali. She sat next to him and he enjoyed being with her. She was definitely not like the college girls he had dated.

Finishing the drink, he ordered another round from the waitress. While she went to the bar to retrieve the drinks, he grabbed Kali’s hand. “Come on Kali, let’s dance. We don’t want to waste the night away just sitting here, do we?”
 
Kali met his friends from high school and listened as they all filled each other in on what they had been up to since graduation. When they left she smiled at him. Se let his lead her onto the dance floor and laughed as they started to move to the beat of the music. As the floor filled they moved closer together, their bodies pressed against each other as they moved. When they transitioned to a slow song she wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt his arms wrap around her lower waist and hips. He could feel his toned body under her hands. She looked up at him and smiled, "your right, you do have moves." She winked playfully.
 
Chris was enjoying the dancing. Kali was a good dancer, moving very gracefully to the music. As the dance floor filled with the patrons, they were forced to move closer together which suited Chris just fine. His eyes were drawn to her womanly charms and he wondered what it would be like to have her in his arms, holding her close.

As if the DJ was reading his mind, a slow number began to play. The soft melody bounced off the walls and couples gravitated to their partners. He smiled as they came together and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He hands moved to her hips and stayed there for a moment before moving behind her, drawing her closer to him.

The feel of her breasts pressing lightly against his chest felt good. They moved in slow circles among the patrons on the crowded dance floor. He let out a soft laugh when she winked and told him he was right and he did have moves.

“I have to say Kali you have some great moves. A lot better than mine that’s for sure.” He pulled her just a bit closer as the strains of the slow love song droned on over the speakers. He thought for a moment that he could stay like this all night if given half the chance. One hand moved up onto her back, rubbing small circles on the back.

As the song ended he moved back just a bit and smiled. “Thanks for coming out with me tonight. I’m really enjoying this.” And then he kissed her on the cheek.
 
Kali enjoyed the attention he was giving her and she found herself having a lot of fun. When the song ended and they pulled back a little she smiled, "I needed this... I forgot how much fun a date could actually be." He didn't even really know if he considered this to be a date. When he kissed her cheek she could feel the sexual energy between them.
 
The kiss was an impulsive response to being with such a beautiful girl. He wanted to do this for the last day or so but there never was an opportunity. They had spent time together the last few days but this was the first time they were together without his family being close at hand. But now they were in the club; dancing, drinking, and having a good time together.

The DJ put on a fast dance and soon they found themselves surrounded by the crowd that had grown larger. There was not a lot of room to maneuver like there had been during the last fast dance. Chris moved closer to this lovely creature, smiling as they gyrated to the beat.

When she turned her back to him, he smiled as the nice ass cheeks moved towards him. Kali turned her head to look at him. The silly smile from earlier had now turned into a sensual smile. Chris reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her back against him letting their hips, move to the hard beat of the music.
 
She felt his pull her back against him and she didn't mind at all. She could feel his. Hard body pressed against hers. The music and the drinks and his hands were all making it difficult to keep her total composure. As they danced she couldn't help but to think that she deserved to have a good time. She worked all the time and why shouldn't she get to have some attention. Especially attention from someone who looked like Chris did... He was a nice guy. She pushed her ass back against him more as she felt his hands on her hips. She looked back at him over her shoulder.
 
When Kali looked back at him, Chris smiled at her and then lifted his hands from her hips. He raised them to just above shoulder height but he kept gyrating his hips against her ass. He was a bit surprised when she did not move away but rather began to suggestively push her ass against him. There was no doubt she was enjoying this as much as he was. Several people near them nearly stopped dancing to watch them gyrate on the dance floor.

When the song finally ended, Chris and Kali were breathing harder. He stepped toward her, taking her into his arms. “You really have some great moves Kali. What do you say we get something to drink? Ohh and there is one other thing.” he said. He leaned down and kissed her again on the cheek and then put his arm around her as if they were dating and guided her back to their booth.
 
Kali laughed and nodded her head as they walked back to the booth. It felt nice being in his arms and to have him kiss her even if it was only on the cheek. They took a seat in the booth and ordered another round.
 
They drank the next round while watching the crowd on the dance floor. A few more of Chris' friends stopped by the booth to say hello. It was apparent to Chris there at his friend's eyes were on Kali. He too took notice of the nanny, wanting to feel her in his arms once again.

When a new song started blasting from the speakers that seemed to be everywhere, he pulled her from the booth. "Let's dance Kali," he offered enjoying his time out on the town with the sexy and beautiful nanny.
 
Kali ignored any other looks besides the ones coming from her date. He was who she was interested in. When he suggested they dance again she smiled and pulled him to his feet from the booth. She felt his arm slip around her almost protectively. It made her smile as they reached the dance floor and she felt his press up against her. They began to dance to the music again. As she spun around to face him she put one hand on his shoulder and chest a they danced. She could feel the sexual energy almost exploding between them.. She knew the look he was giving her was mirrored on her own face.
 
The dance floor was crowded but that did not bother Chris nor did it seem to bother Kali. He saw the look of unmistakable physical attraction in her eyes as they danced to the hard beat of the music. More people were coming onto the dance floor making in nearly impossible to have your own space. Chris moved closer to Kali and their bodies were gyrating against each other.

At the end of the song, he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her against him. "What do you say we get out of here and take a ride down by the river?" It was an obvious question of going somewhere t make out. He wanted to feel her in his arms with a different type of dance. This dance would be the two of them kissing and possibly more, much more.
 
Kali smiled and nodded her head. "Thought you'd never ask." She let him lead et out of the club and thru te parking lot. The fresh air felt good as it cooled her warm skin from the dancing. She felt his arms wrap around her once again as thy approached the car.
 
When they arrived at the car, Chris turned her to face him. His eyes searched her face, seeing the same lust in her eyes that he felt inside. Leaning against the car, he pulled her close, kissing her passionately. She tasted good, his lips remained glued to hers while his tongue flicked against her lips, teasingly asking permission to enter.

Chris felt a surge of lust in his loins as the kiss deepened. Their bodies seemed made for each other, pressed together in the parking lot, oblivious to other patrons milling about.
 
Kali let him pull her against his hard body as they kissed. The build up of te night had made the kiss just that much more passionate. she parted her lips enough to allow his infield access to hers as they continued. Her hands slid down his torso as they kissed.
 
Chris felt his cock thickening in his trousers as the kiss deepened and lingered. His tongue slipped between her open lips, teasing and tasting her. He pulled her tighter, his hands sliding down to her cute ass cheeks, squeezing them in his strong fingers.

When they broke the kiss, his lips went immediately to her neck, kissing and nipping at the tender flesh. He really wanted to take to his bedroom at home but that was impossible with his parents and sisters still up.

"What do you say we get out of her and go somewhere more private."
 
Kali was dying to get him back to the house but that wasnt really an option yet. She smiled and nodded her head at his question, "that sounds like a great plan." She felt his mouth on her neck and ears and had to force herself to pull away before they got too carried away right there in the busy parking lot.
 
Chris found it hard to let go of Kali but the people in the parking lot were beginning to notice the two love birds hugging and kissing as if ready to make love in public.

They drove to the river and found a spot that was obscured from from prying eyes. The moonlight shimmered on the water as he put the car in park. Leaning over to her he laughed putting his arm around her. "Now where were we?"
 
Kali climbed into the car and could barely keep her hands to resell as he drove to the spot. With the car in park she slid over towards him and smiled, "think we were somewhere around..... Here." She leaned in and kissed him passionately again. She felt him slide his seat back giving him more space and she slipped into his lap as they kissed.
 
Back
Top