Ex wife of the Mechanic (CLOSED)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Callie Simmons
Age: 29
Looks: http://topnews.in/light/files/Una-Healy_6.jpg

Callie had three kids which were the only thing that mattered to her. There was Ben 9, Mason 7and Penny 4.She was calm woman most of the time unless her kids were being hurt and they were. Her ex husband who she had been divorce from for a year and a half. He was the farther of her kids and once again not he hadn't picked them up on his weekend. She always tried to be nice to him for the kids but she couldn't do it anymore he was making their kids cry and it was killing her and once again she had to pick the pieces up it had been that way when they had got divorced due to him cheating. She had explain to the kids that her and daddy had split up but they still loved them. She had wiped their tears away and held them. They had started to be happy kids again and then he started to not come pick them up and it was making them sad all over again. At first when he didn't come get them she let it slide but not anymore she wasn't going to let him hurt their kids anymore.
She was in her car driving up to her ex husbands garage. It was a monday if she had saw him over the weekend she would of done things she would regret. She was still angry but not as angry as she had been. The kids were at school. She parked her car in the car park she got out of the car in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V349751.jpg

She stormed into the garage she saw her ex-husband sat having a coffee break with his mates. "Hi jerk do you remember you have 3 little kids who adore you." She shouted
 
The divorce was bitter but after signing the papers I was glad to be rid of her. It was not the children's fault,I just couldn't stand their mother. She wanted things her way and if it wast her way then it was not correct and when she came storming into the room and my friends twisted their heads about to see this woman, whom they have seen before, shouting so loudly and with enough force to turn her cheeks red they looked back at me with wide, scared eyes. It was my time to pick them up, but this time it just plain slipped my mind because of everything at work. Being near christmas there were so many people going in and out of here for their travel nedsand this was one of the few times I had to take the pain out of my muscles.

When she finished screaming I took a final sip of my coffee and tood up, "where are they?" I asked rather calmly knowing that if I yell then she will yell more.
 
She couldn't stand him he had broken her heart by cheating on her she pretended to be over him but she still loved him not just as the farther of her children. She loved him but hated him. She wanted what was best for the kids if it was her away he would vanish out of her life but she had to co-parent with him. She normally tried to avoid seeing him but she needed to give him a piece of her mind she was sick of him hurting the kids.

She was so annoyed by him being so calm. She thought his comment was stupid with it being a Monday. "Well there at school its Monday and you were suppose to pick them up on friday night. I'm sick of you not being there for our kids. I always have to pick up the pieces. You can hurt me as much as you want and it won't bother me but when it comes to the kids its just not on. Their your kids too you should care about how much your hurting them."She wasn't yelling anymore but she was speaking loudly.

She ran her fingers through her hair. "Also I haven't received a child support cheque in awhile.
 
"I did send it" I said folding my strong, large diameter arms across my chest, "I have the numbers exactly. Maybe you should go and check your mailbox once in awhile." She was like this a lot and in the beginning I tried to be very supportive however I learned that I had to stand my ground. She was pretty to look at and funny when she was angry, however, her nitpicing and her need to have everything her way drove me crazy. Fortunately it didn't drive me to the bottle as it would have for my father, "where are the children?" Asking again. Chances are they were in the car in the parking lot, waiting.

Behind me my friends were still trying to carry on with their conversation whilst hiding their faces behind their mugs.
 
"There at school I would never bring them here especially when I want a word with you. " She looked at him then at his friends she thought to herself I'm guessing he's told them I'm bitch. She wasn't always a bitch but he hurt her and she still hurt to that day. She had loved him so much but she couldn't deal with the fact he cheated. They had never really spoke about him cheating she had found out from the girl he cheated with then she threw him out.

"You know I can understand why you don't like me but why do this to the kids its not their fault we divorced." She said calmer. "I'm sorry that I went off on you but their our kids and they have been hurt enough you need to be there for them more who cares if we don't get on but we have kids they need us both." She was thinking of the kids and was a little upset she handled him not coming for the kids by shouting. She pushed her hair out of her face she looked at him. "Is there somewhere private we can talk ?"She asked. She was stressed out as hell and felt bad for taking it out on him. The kids were always wanting him and it hurt her that they didn't want her. It was noticeable that she was stressed because she was thinner and she was looking tired.
 
"Fine, yeah, whatever' scoffing and pointing to behind her towards another door that was my office. His was something the guys would chuckle about for a long time, but once she and I were inside the office we were allowed to sit down on either side of a simple desk that was my office. This was becoming my home since my girlfriend threw me out and now I was living in a trailer but work was so exhausting I would crash here. I didn't want to shout even in here. Sitting down and reclining in my seat with my hands in my lap, "now, what do you really want?" Deep down I did care for her. We shared thousands of memories aside from the three children, but it was the personl riffs. It was her changing that drove me to cheat.

"You'll get your check," being bitter about having to fork over the money. It wasn't the money it was having to keep confirming that the money was being sent to the State "Right and proper."
 
She walked into the office her ass swaying side to side. She ran her fingers through her hair she sat down and crossed her legs. She looked into his eyes across the table. She did know about his dating but she tried not to think of it because it hurt her he had moved on and she hadn't moved on she was still madly and deeply in love with him but she would never admit it.

She didn't want to shout anymore she was to tired out to shout. "Well I need you to take the kids I can't do it anymore all they want is you and they don't need me. That's why I lashed out of you even though I'm always there for them they want you and its killing me I can't give them what they need so I need you to take them." She looked at him sadly she wanted to cry so much but she was holding it back. She had never let him see her cry and she wasn't planning on letting him see her cry now.

"I don't need the check if your gonna take them I will be sending you checks." She was fidgeting she always fidgetted when she was upset.
 
She walked and I knew that she was swaying her backside. Blessed with natural beauty she loved to show it, either on accident or on purpose and though I did love her, I loved the children more and it was like a wound between us that hadn't fully healed. She finally admitted to the problem, and I loved the children with everything in my body, there was always the trouble of trying to raise three children on my own. Working in the shop gave me money but I would be working long hours instead of being dedicated to their raising and there would be new schools and new everything.

"You will go? Where will you go?" It sounded ridiculous at first but the tone and serious face when she finished showed that she was adament in giving me the three children, but the next question came up that I had to ask, "what if they, within a couple of years, start asking for you? Will you take them back?"
 
She didn't see herself as beautiful anymore because she had only saw herself as beautiful when he loved her.
She was sad about wanting to give the kids to him full time but she always tried to do right by them they wanted their dad so she would let them be with their dad.

"Well I'll stay in town I'll just throw myself into work I'll get a flat so you and the kids can have the house so they don't have to move school." She was trying hard to do right by them so she was willing to do anything to make them happy.

" Well like everyone else they are never going to want me. You should know that because you feel the same as the kids because you haven't want me for sometime now and you never needed me." She said looking at him then she looked away and closed her eyes fighting to keep tears from coming.
 
"What do you mean I didn't need you? I needed to have the kids! Remember? We were planning for kids and tryin' for years and you were literally crying for joy when you found out you were pregnant," speaking rather surprised then remembering how we had tried since we were married to concieve a child. "They're going to need you." The further use to try to convince her to change her mind, I knew, was going to be pointless so I just gave it, "Alright, fine. How is going for you?" She tried so hard in everything but once we seperated that was the relase and everything went down hill. Her determination and drive made her neglect largely me which turned me away.
 
She opened her eyes. "Well you needed to have kids not me you could of had kids with any other woman. Of course I remember how long it took for me to get pregnant. I love the kids so much and they want you so I'm giving them what they need which is you." She thought back to when they were trying for children it had been so hard none of them had anything wrong with them they were just struggling to have a baby. She had been so happy when she found out she was pregnant.

"Well I'll be there if they do need me. I will always be there they are our kids and I love them I'm not doing this because I don't want them." She looked at him she only saw half of the man she had known and loved. He use to be so happy and he always expressed how much he loved her. "Well its gonna be hard but I need to do right by them and they need you right now so I have to give them what they needed because I'm trying to be a good mom." She had worked so hard when they were together. She wasn't always certain he would bring a wage in because being a mechanic there wasn't always work so she had to make enough to cover the bills if he didn't make any money and she also had to make sure she had money to get the kids things they wanted. She understood she was working a lot so they didn't get time together that much but he had never made an effort with her when she was off. She loved him he was the only man she wanted and needed but they were over. She would never meet someone who made her feel the way he made her feel.
 
"Alright, fine, but what about the holidays? Christmas is coming up..." there was no sense in reminding her about that, everyone in the country knew about that. "I'll pick them up once they get out of school." Looking across the table and seeing her cooling off after shouting and saying her piece there was obvious something else that she was wanting to say but was trying to withhold it out he sake of stirring up another storm. Even though I was a mechanic I was making some good money but being on my own all of that money was going right to my pocket, but then I would have to organize to accomadate three children as it was a typical bacheleor pad, a mess.

It was always a concern that even though she was wantin to give the children that eventually she and the kids wanted to stay connected, even though they wanted to be with me they will always want mommy somewhere.

Looking across to her and seeing that dip in the head, the crossed legs and the tapping hands it was obvious she was holding back, "is there something else?" Knowing that she would naturally lie about it.
 
"Well I know the holidays are coming you will have them and I've already got their presents there at the house." She grabbed her spare house key out of her pocket. "Here's the spare key." She passed him the key. "When you pick them up I'll be at the house so I can explain to them what's happening."

She looked deeply in his eyes. "I've paid the mortgage off so all you need to do is pay the bills, I will send you some money every month and the kids have trust funds so if they need things just go into the trust funds." She said

"No there's nothing." She said looking at him she stroked her side. She really wanted to tell him how she really was feeling for him.
 
She hadpaid off the mortage already? That left me with a raised eyebrow. How coul she manage to pay it off already? There was something else at work here that as not being said and looking across as she slid the table across the table as she held it there for a moment one of my own hands reached across and our fingers touched and she slowly recoiled back and I tried to keep my lips from peeling back into a smile as the fond memories we shared came back. When I cheated it was because of her and though I blamed herand she blamed me everyone lost, including the children and though hoping to make that woman a mother fell through I had to scramble to get everything right as she wanted to explain to them what was happening.

There were going to be no dry eyes in the house when she tries to explain to them that mommy and daddy were getting a divorce just before Christmas. It seemed cruel to say the least.
 
She had worked hard she had gotten a raise so she could pay of the mortgage she had done everything to make sure their kids had a home. She had to admit she did withdraw from the marriage but she had been having problems that she hadn't even told him about. She was feeling like she could just reveal everything to him. She felt his fingers touch hers and she slowly pulled her hand away she was filled with emotions.

They had been a happy couple, a happy family but it was all gone. She looked at him oh god she missed him.

"You know I'm not telling them we are divorced they don't need to know. They know were not together so that's all they need to know. I'm just going to tell them I'm going away for a while." She said looking at the floor she then looked up she was going to try and have a long overdue conversation with him.

"Why did you cheat? You can't blame it all on me you worked long hours too and I didn't cheat." She had wanted to say that to him for a long while.
 
She asked and I didn't want o come blurting out. We had been doing it for months, asking on another why and why no and there was never a straight answer from any of us. I guess it was the fear that once the deeds had been done there was much regret. For me it was a woman from the nearby base. We met at a bar and on thing led to another. I remembered it because it was the same night we had a severe fight about money and I left to clear my head. I guess you can call it a revenge of sorts to stick it to her but it was a bleeding wound. Once I started it was difficult for me to stp. She was living it up, getting the attention for being the mother of three bouncy babies and being able to work and have a good life and I was just the guy on scene.
 
"Please just tell me you can blame me I just want to know you owe me that at least. I do blame myself about our divorce, I had a lot going on that I didn't tell you about but I loved you well I still do." She said calmly she was so calm, she wasn't normally good at expressing how she feels.

She was feeling like she could throw up she had just admitted she still loved him. She wanted to know the truth from him about his affair it had crushed her being told by the woman he had an affair. She pretended to be coping with the divorce but she wasn't coping. She wasn't eating or sleeping. She had thought he was her only one but everything was falling apart.

She remembered that argument but had no idea he had cheated just after the argument. All she wanted was to have enough money to pay the mortgage and enough money for the kids to have a comfortable life. She felt like all she was doing was working to give her family the life they deserved but she didn't feel appreciated by him. He didn't always bring money home because mechanics was a industry that there is sometimes no work so she had to be able to cover everything with her wages.

Questions started to pile up in her head like 'how many times were you with her?' and "was she better than me?". She hadn't thought like that for awhile she had never asked him those questions.

Being a working mom wasn't easy for her but she wanted to give the children everything so she worked hard and made a lot of money.
 
"You have a funny way of showing that you still love me" I said rather sternly. It wasn't suppoe to be a joke. Now she was dumping three children on me and wanted to step out of the picture. It wasn't going to be that easy. No matter how the plan goes eventually they will be looking and wanting mommy and they will figure out about what happened between us.

She may look strong but she was very delicate and sensitive underneth. I try to be strong. I couldn't wallow up for a long time, not because of my friends or my job but because I wasn't raised that way. I was a man and I had to be strong and show no tears even though it was tearing my innards out in eeing my children look and me and ask "where are you going?" She must have been asked that a lot since then.

She still had questions. I coul see it on her face, the way she moved figgited, "just so you know, I did it...to get back at you" finally coming out with it.
 
Him being like that made her bit annoyed she looked back at him sternly
" Have you even thought about anyone else but yourself recently. Have you even thought how hard this is for me and the kids? You know all they ask is where you are and they are always asking if it is there fault its been hell for them and all I can tell them is that we both love them all but we don't love each other anymore. Well I'm telling them the sort of truth because you don't love me anymore." She said trying to keep her emotions back she had once been really expressive of how she felt but she had stopped because he never expressed how he felt back to her.

"You know I've just told you I still loved you and all you can say is you have a funny way of showing it."That was one thing that annoyed her about him he could never express his feelings. She had cry for days and days after kicking him out she didn't think he would of done the same.

"Why did you want to get back at me I never cheated on you. I would never cheat on you because I love you. You say I have a funny way of showing I love you well you do too, or did you never love me? I left you because I couldn't stand knowing you'd been with another woman I never said I didn't love you I just couldn't forgive you."
 
"You loved me but I was always the guy in the background. When you got all those awards and all that shit, you know who I was? I was just "the husband" 'her husband' and even one of your friends said, 'that guy he's with.'" I was irked to say the least taking a finger and stabbing at my own chest. "While you were out making a name for yourself I was with the kids, maybe that's why they love me so much. I never stopped loving you, just so you know, I did it, like I said, to get back at you. To make you realize that 'hey, i'm right here' because there were days you didn't even answer me and just go right to your room leaving me to deal with everything."

Deep down I was trying not to scream at the top of my lungs. By now my friends had moved from their table over to the door so they could put their ear to the face and listen and I was trying not to leak any tears.

"You may not have cheated on me, but you did neglect me for a long time. Not the sex, but every other emotion. You wouldn't talk, you wouldn't listen, you leave me with the kids and not say where you're going or when you're coming back and I had to tell them the same story you did!"
 
"You weren't just in the background for me anyway you and the kids meant the world to me. You were never just my husband I loved you so much but you never expressed how you felt for me. You were always more then just my husband to me you were my one my soul mate. The only guy I ever loved. I worked as hard as I did for you and the kids I wanted to give you and them the life they deserved. I didn't like working so many hours I missed you and the kids so much while I was working but I had to do it I needed the job to make me feel like I wasn't a failure. I was failing in our marriage and in motherhood but in my job I didn't feel like a failure. I failed you and the kids and it kills me. "

She didn't know his friends were listening in to their conversation."You can't just say you did it to get back at me. Did you like her or was it just sex and how many times did you go with her?" She said. She really needed the answers from him.

She started to tear up. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't talk to you and your talking about emotion you never expressed how you felt. Half the time I doubted you loved me. I was going through a hard time and I just couldn't tell you that my dad came and found me and he hurt me again."

Her dad had left her when she was twelve she had been put in care when he left. She had told him how much she had been hurt by him and she never wanted the kids to go through what she did but they were now. Her dad had abusive towards verbally and when he came back he was the same jerk she felt like she had no one to talk to she couldn't. talk to her husband because she doubted he'd understand how she felt.
 
We were high school seethearts, plenty of fights but we always kissed and made up in the end, but it didn't look like it would work out this time. As she was confessing everything I was reclined back in my seat, thoroughly listening to her as she explained and asked. I could have gone on for an hour or so what I did with that other woman, but that would only enrage her to the point of throwing objects and chances are I would have thrown shit back in response and end up going to jail, but after she exhausted her lungs for the time being I leaned in and said, "I met her and we did it a few times," and she had the look of surprise with the wide eyes and the slacked jaw as I went on, "You were home and the kids were in bed I went out and we hooked up at her place, but when I left and moved in she looked at my phone one day and she saw the text messaging that you were sending, how much you still loved me and the children, and she threw me out because of it."

"A moment of silence hovered in the room, "The reason I don't like to express my emotion was because of my father. You remember that bastard. Every time I cried growing up there was a backhanded slap to the face. Couldn't cry over anything, no matter how bad and it finally set itself up and and your friends YOUR friends," taking a finger and stabbing at her face, "Your friends are the worst kind of people I've ever met. That one party we went to last year, they were talking about how this one man, Johnson or something like that, was trying to put the moves on you. What was that all about?!"
 
She always use to think no matter how bad they fell out they could always work it out. She listened to him and it hurt what he was telling her but she wanted and needed to know. "You say I wasn't there enough and when I was home you went out to be with her and you never left I kicked you out. I'm sorry for texting you and messing up your relationship and I'm sorry for loving you okay. " She looked at him tears in her eyes.

"I remember your farther he was a horrible man you didn't deserve anything he did. You should know you could of expressed emotion with me I would never hurt you on purpose. I really needed you to express your feelings I needed you to be there but I couldn't talk to you because I really doubted you'd understand and actually be there for me emotionally." She looked at his finger pointing at her.

"They are not my friends okay I just work with them I told you they were all phony and you didn't have to speak to them, I hardly speak to them and I work with them. Well I didn't tell you but Johnson had a thing for me but it was nothing and nothing happened. Yes he tried it on with me but I told him to leave me alone and I loved my husband so there was no chance at all I would be with him. He has always tried it on with me still does but I'm not interested I never will be because I only will ever love you and I hate that I couldn't love anyone but you. I hate that even though you broke my heart I still love you so much and I can't even have meaningless sex with a guy because I can't go through with it because all l can think about is you." She played with a strand of her hair.
 
Johnson had been putting the moves on her. In many ways he was better than me, taller, dark, and handsome, a real ladies man and the center of the party compared to the rather quiet and modest and looking at her, how can someone not try at least make one pass. Growing up I remember how she got dozens of offers, some right in front of me, but she was right, she was not the kind of woman to have jumped into the sack just because of what the man was, money, big dick, or anything like that. After the affair happened i began to realize how a terrible descision it was, especially when I was thrown out and had to sleep in the truck for a couple of nights before I could get a trailer, but no amount of pleading was going to get us back together.

"I'm not sorry for loving you," I replied opening up a drawer and passing a small unopened package of tissues, "Wipe your eyes. I still love you, but I can't help that there are more things wrong between us that no appologizes can ever erase." It wasn't a matter of love but of a matter of feeling that we were able to fit together following our constantly changing world. She managed to get her degree and moved higher up on the tier whilst I was promoted to manager of this garage. She was of good money and I was a grese monkey. My father was long gone. He died before the children were born which was good otherwise they would have grown up like I did.

"It was all a matter of where we can fit in"
 
She had never liked Johnson he had been so arrogant and she hated that in a guy. She hated the way he always stared at her. When he had heard she was single he had been all over her and she had even filed a complaint but of course Johnson got away with doing more then just trying it on with her because he was higher in the company then her. She had always attracted a lot of attention from guys but she had never been interested she loved him and had only been with other guy before him.

She took the packet of tissues from him. She wiped her eyes. "Well we've never talked to each other honestly like this to be honest I think we've never talked it was always shouting. I am sorry for the ways things have worked out between us. I want you to be honest with me tell me what other things do you think were wrong between us. I'm sorry for turning up here like I did I shouldn't of shouted but their our kids and I don't want them to miss out on being with you when they can and I just don't want them to get hurt anymore."
 
Back
Top