Looking for women who have been/want to be gangbanged

MikeMayham87

Really Experienced
Hi I want to just get a woman's perspective on what it's like to be gangbanged or what makes you want to be gangbanged. I've had this fantasy for a long time now and I don't know why it turns me on a lot.

hi

Well for me,the idea of being with 2 or 3 guys at once is a major turn on. Really think about it, having those men wanting you and wanting to pleasure you all night{hopefully}. The thought of dp is awesome and leaves me wanting more...

I might try it if I was in full control and the men were gentle and took turns. :p

Well I'd love to join in on that kind of fun. I can't find a woman around where I'm at that wants to try that.

idea

Its a nice fantasy, but I don't know if I could ever go through with it

It would be a blast....

Love the idea of being taken by several men.. Slowly at first one guy at a time, then as things get moving a little dp.

As things start heating up...getting all hot and sweaty, I loose control, begging for more, as they have there way with me.....

Mummmmmmmmm...

hello dp

Well for me,the idea of being with 2 or 3 guys at once is a major turn on. Really think about it, having those men wanting you and wanting to pleasure you all night{hopefully}. The thought of dp is awesome and leaves me wanting more...
absolutely true.

Yeah, this.

Love the idea of being taken by several men.. Slowly at first one guy at a time, then as things get moving a little dp.

As things start heating up...getting all hot and sweaty, I loose control, begging for more, as they have there way with me.....

Mummmmmmmmm...

And this.

Multiple men, thoroughly used. Gangbang? Sure, but not if you're talking about major roughness, humiliation or pain. For me, anyway. So I guess we need another word.

I think gangbangs for women are similar to cuckolding for men- not a fantasy of the majority, and most of those that do enjoy the idea would never act on it.
(Their loss)
There is a certain undeniable ego boost in being attractive to a group of men, even if things are going to a darker place(rough, degrading, etc).
And frankly, it's fun to just let everything be about me. Each guy knows, I'm going to be WAY to busy to worry about him, and he'll just have to take what he can get.

Well more girls should at least try it or work their way to a two guy threesome. Have two very respectful men who ether know what their doing or are open to try it. I for one want to and willing to share a woman openly even if she's my wife or girlfriend. Set ground rules that are understood with the men and maybe bring in a friend who can keep tabs in them so they don't get out of hand. If their is a girl who wants to try it and is nervous I'll talk about it with you and guide you to pick men who are open with the idea.

I think gangbangs for women are similar to cuckolding for men- not a fantasy of the majority, and most of those that do enjoy the idea would never act on it.
(Their loss)
There is a certain undeniable ego boost in being attractive to a group of men, even if things are going to a darker place(rough, degrading, etc).
And frankly, it's fun to just let everything be about me. Each guy knows, I'm going to be WAY to busy to worry about him, and he'll just have to take what he can get.

Lovely comment:devil:

Mummmmmmmmm...

This could happen... What part of Cali are you from?

I'd love to do it together with my best friend michelle... *giggle* :heart::kiss:

Back