Redhead Porn

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcnude_-_lisa_-_by_the_pool_14.jpg
 
Redheads have always been a weakness for me... but I find there is rarely any middle ground with them. A redhead is either hot as all hell, or just not attractive to me; whereas blondes and brunettes can be more ambiguous in their allure.

Not a detraction from redheads, just a personal observation/opinion... please resume the porn. :D
 
vetteman said:
Hey dude I didn't even see that. It wouldn't mattered to answer it anyway, your practice of treating a conversation like a ping pong match with a predetermined outcome in your favor is ridiculous. Look, are there ten or twelve mortgage outfits being shorted right now and on there way out? Yes. Is it the end of the housing market? No. Do I own any of their stock? No. If you do, sell it.
Quit dancing around the facts, dude.

FACT: you said there was no cause for alarm.
FACT: there is plenty of cause for alarm for home owners with subprime mortgages who couldn't have owned a home without them; there is plenty of cause for alarm for the employees of quite a few subprime lenders; there is plenty of cause for alarm for a lot of housing investors. There is $1 trillion dollars in subprime loans and $300 billion going into default per year - only an idiot like you would say numbers like that are no cause for alarm.

Those are facts. They aren't ping pong matches. But yes, facts do predetermine outcomes.

Come on, coward, jump off this thread and get back to the one you ran away from. Be a man for once.
 
you two boys take your bickering bullshit the hell out of a thread dedicated to us redheads! :p
 
vetteman said:
Hey LT, take your fucking hysteria back to the school yard, you aren't scaring the grown ups. Be a man? What the fuck do you know about being a man? Go ahead and tell us about your Walther Mitty experience with being a man. Fuck you.
I know enough about being a man to stand up and face someone when they challenge me, whereas you consistently show your bastard child of Peter Pan and Scooby Doo heritage whenever bullshit is called on you. Now that you've been proven wrong and you have no credibility left, you're scared shitless of me. Live like you've got a pair? Hell, you don't even know what a pair is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top