Battle of the Sexes

KatieTay

Literotica Guru
I'm about to write a new story series involving a battle of the sexes.

My area of specialty is muscles - muscular female physiques, female strength in general (and in all forms, not merely physical).

If a man and a woman were to go head to head in a long-drawn physical contest of any kind, what kind of contests would you like to see?

And who do you think should be the winner, and how often?

How much of a struggle would appeal to you?

My area of specialty is muscles - muscular female physiques, female strength in general (and in all forms, not merely physical).

If a man and a woman were to go head to head in a long-drawn physical contest of any kind, what kind of contests would you like to see?

I have read a couple romance genre novels about women soldiers that I really like...especially WEALs (women Navy SEALs)...I would love to see an erotica version of that....either with training "hell week" or a mission as the background.

Oh... wow interesting... do you have any samples to show me?
There's an excerpt here for one of them, but you might check out some of the synopses on Amazon or B&N: [Spam removed per site rules.]

This one's a time travel mix one, but just the WEALs side of it is pretty awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an excerpt here for one of them, but you might check out some of the synopses on Amazon or B&N: [Spam removed per site rules.]

This one's a time travel mix one, but just the WEALs side of it is pretty awesome.

"WEAL"... so awesome... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the scenes of a skilled warrioress going at it with a man. I love muscles on a lady....so that just does it for me. It could be something as simple as a toned body or a bulging biceps...lol

So I am taking that this about muscle against muscle? or just the overall fighting with weapons if needed?

Dawn's idea seems to be a pretty good one. Any idea as to a scen would probably pale to hers.

Very interested in it though.

CF

I'm a fan of Science Fiction and Fantasy, so my ideas will tend to that direction. I hope you don't mind.

1. In Ancient Rome, they would occasionally like to spice up gladiatorial matches by having female fighters. In general, female gladiators would be pitted against dwarves or other female gladiators. Basically, they weren't taken all that seriously.

I am imagining a female gladiator who is super-buff, and easily dominates in such matches. A wealthy fan notices this, and contacts her owner to put on a few private games for him and his friends, pitting her against men. Of course, such a thing is horrifically perverse by the standards of Roman culture, so to make it palatable, a proviso is added, wherein if she loses the victor will fuck her, and if she wins, she will service the host or one of his guests.

Alternately, a volunteer gladiator (yes, they existed) insists on fighting her. To his shock, he loses. He demands on a rematch; she agrees, but only if he agrees to let her dominate him sexually, something no right-thinking Roman man would do. To her shock, he agrees...

Last edited:
You suggest with weapons?

I usually don't work those into my erotic scenarios...

But I love sci-fi and fantasy :)

Do you write such combat scenes too?

Suddenly I'm getting a mental image of a gritty dark female Russell Crowe from Gladiator... XD

I'm a fan of Science Fiction and Fantasy, so my ideas will tend to that direction. I hope you don't mind.

1. In Ancient Rome, they would occasionally like to spice up gladiatorial matches by having female fighters. In general, female gladiators would be pitted against dwarves or other female gladiators. Basically, they weren't taken all that seriously.

I am imagining a female gladiator who is super-buff, and easily dominates in such matches. A wealthy fan notices this, and contacts her owner to put on a few private games for him and his friends, pitting her against men. Of course, such a thing is horrifically perverse by the standards of Roman culture, so to make it palatable, a proviso is added, wherein if she loses the victor will fuck her, and if she wins, she will service the host or one of his guests.

Alternately, a volunteer gladiator (yes, they existed) insists on fighting her. To his shock, he loses. He demands on a rematch; she agrees, but only if he agrees to let her dominate him sexually, something no right-thinking Roman man would do. To her shock, he agrees...
On a side note, the nerd in me is compelling me to recommend to you the "Prince of Bryanae" by Jeffrey Getzin...it's like the Salvatore Drizzt books, but with a strong female Protagonist.

CF: you know my stories by now, it's muscle against muscle for me, mostly!

dawn: i will check that out! i liked the drizzt series too, back in the day... always put myself in catti-brie's character lol. random daydreaming of a teenage girl...

You suggest with weapons?
That is generally how Gladiators fought. OTOH, for a private exhibition?

I usually don't work those into my erotic scenarios...
That IS a problem

But I love sci-fi and fantasy :)
Cool.

Do you write such combat scenes too?
TBH, I'm not really much of a writer.

-I've more than once have had this fantasy of a bad-ass woman who leads a gang of male thugs. Sometimes she is a modern-day gangbanger, in others a barbarian of ancient or never-existent times. In either case, she must frequently defeat challenges to her leadership by idiots who can't believe a woman is tough enough. It is not uncommon for these men to brag that after beating her, they will use her for their pleasure. Those who do so often find themselves forced to service her after their defeat.

-Fun fact; the Ancient Spartans had their women engage in athletics, the idea being that a strong mother was just as important as a strong father to produce strong babies. In fact, Spartan women were permitted to participate in the Gymnopeadia, a ritual in which youths demonstrated their physical prowess and beauty through strenuous dancing, sports, and mock combat while nude.

Last edited:
-I've more than once have had this fantasy of a bad-ass woman who leads a gang of male thugs. Sometimes she is a modern-day gangbanger, in others a barbarian of ancient or never-existent times. In either case, she must frequently defeat challenges to her leadership by idiots who can't believe a woman is tough enough. It is not uncommon for these men to brag that after beating her, they will use her for their pleasure. Those who do so often find themselves forced to service her after their defeat.

-Fun fact; the Ancient Spartans had their women engage in athletics, the idea being that a strong mother was just as important as a strong father to produce strong babies. In fact, Spartan women were permitted to participate in the Gymnopeadia, a ritual in which youths demonstrated their physical prowess and beauty through strenuous dancing, sports, and mock combat while nude.

Both are great ideas, right there :)

Both are great ideas, right there :)
Ta Muchly.

-There's also the comic book route; while the standard look for female comics characters is conventionally feminine, more than a few are traditionally portrayed as being quite buff, such as Power Girl, Big Barda, Grace Choi, and Mongal from DC; and She-Hulk, Titania, Thundra, and Man-Killer from Marvel

Thundra's whole shtick, incidentally, is challenging strong men to physical combat. She's also admitted to choosing the Thing as an opponent because she was attracted to him, had a child with the Hulk (albiet not by sex), and was (or is; she's a time traveler so it's weird) married to Arkon of Polemachus.

How about wrestling; ancient Roman rules.

A man and woman wrestle with both of them in the nude.

Pitting a woman against a man in a physical contest is difficult, because in almost every regard, a man is going to beat a woman. Provided, of course, the woman is not some hulking Amazon, and the man some pygmy weakling or something of the sort.

I was, in fact, actually trying to think of one physical labour where a woman could possibly beat a man regularly. I could not figure any out, outside of...multiple orgasms.

Pitting a woman against a man in a physical contest is difficult, because in almost every regard, a man is going to beat a woman. Provided, of course, the woman is not some hulking Amazon, and the man some pygmy weakling or something of the sort.

I was, in fact, actually trying to think of one physical labour where a woman could possibly beat a man regularly. I could not figure any out, outside of...multiple orgasms.

Heh heh heh... hang on let me PM you! ;)

Ta Muchly.

-There's also the comic book route; while the standard look for female comics characters is conventionally feminine, more than a few are traditionally portrayed as being quite buff, such as Power Girl, Big Barda, Grace Choi, and Mongal from DC; and She-Hulk, Titania, Thundra, and Man-Killer from Marvel

Thundra's whole shtick, incidentally, is challenging strong men to physical combat. She's also admitted to choosing the Thing as an opponent because she was attracted to him, had a child with the Hulk (albiet not by sex), and was (or is; she's a time traveler so it's weird) married to Arkon of Polemachus.

I hadn't known that was Thundra's shtick! In fact, I barely know who she is...! I need to go look her up.

I hadn't known that was Thundra's shtick! In fact, I barely know who she is...! I need to go look her up.
Be warned, Thundra is not only a time traveler, but her history involves multiple alternate universes and dimensions. Very complicated.

A character with a similar shtick is DC's Maxima, although they do it for different reasons: Thundra fights with strong men to demonstrate female superiority, the fact that she gets off on it is just a bonus. Maxima, on the other hand, fights strong men in order to find a mate who will provide her with a strong heir. I should note that, while strong enough to fight Superman, I don't believe Maxima is generally drawn as being particularly buff. Granted, this sort of thing varies; Wonder Woman, for example, has been portrayed variously as being supermodel skinny or like a Ms. Olympia contestant.

Grappling

Sorry to just jump in here, but I thought I'd add my idea.
So I do brazilian jiu jitsu (which is one of the keystones of MMA fighting.) Anyway, you learn very quickly that muscle really doesn't have anything to do with it: it's all technic and skill. I guess the same could be said for using swords and stuff, which is sounds like you're already considering.
If you need some hand to hand grappling advice, just let me know.

FYI: Here's a video of a girl in a no gi BJJ match. And she wins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBL7YUTRlpk

I love BJJ!!!

And that video was really good.... a good showcase of what it can do.

But there's some strength and quickness involved (quickness being a form of "strength" in a way, to my mind, because it involves the ability of the muscle fibers to twitch rapidly - like if your hand movements are able to be fast, the muscles involved are strong).

My girl is an ex-college athlete and we crossfit together. I rarely can beat her times. Now the weights in crossfit are somewhat scaled for men vs. women. But watching a 126 pound 5'3" hottie snatch 135 is amazingly hot.
She's not bulky at all, but very lean and cut. So in the battle of the sexes in our relationship as it pertains to strength per size and endurance, she's got me almost every single time.

Awesome! I like hearing that ;)

I've never actually tried the snatch. I've done clean and press, but not clean and jerk.

Back