Cunty kisses and rainbow licks. Ruby is back bitches

rubydlite

*poof*...mostly
....kidding...you're not bitches...but I will give you cunty kisses and rainbow licks...and probably unicorn glitter from my tears...lol
Xoxox Ruby
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cunty kisses.jpg
    Cunty kisses.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,719
  • And rainbow glitter.jpg
    And rainbow glitter.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,701
Last edited:
....kidding...you're not bitches...but I will give you cunty kisses and rainbow licks...and probably unicorn glitter from my tears...lol
Xoxox Ruby

Well isn't this just the best surprise. :rose: Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman. Glad to see you back in AMPICS . :)

'Don't look into my eyes,
My feelings will show' ~ Ruby Dahl
(Coincidentally close to my name...but sadly not me)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Drawn in by the thread title, and so glad I was! Amazing pics:heart: you have my full attention;)

Xoxox Ruby
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh be still my heart! Ruby, Elli, May, AND LS are all back?

I’m subscribing to this one right fucking now!

Welcome back, love!

I like to be creative lol

Right fucking now? Like.....NOW? Lol
We must have all heard the call...

Ah well. I’m glad you all got the itch at the same time.

Oh the fun to be had.....

So, funny story; as I was perusing Lit this evening the mouse icon floated over an odd thread title.

It said something about cunty kisses and rainbows. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the door and there, lo and behold, was Ruby staring back at me.

At this point I was, of course, mesmerized; so I had to finish looking through all the posts to see where exactly this was going (and to find out if my query would be answered about cunty kisses and rainbows).

Alas, I'm still here and I'll most likely come back.

Drawn in by a clever title and pleasantly surprised. Well done Girl. lol

Back