Uncle Ned (need 1M)

He continued to stroke her back, his hands soon caressing the tight cheeks of her ass. His cock was so hard, it hurt, and he was losing his battle of self control. As he lay there, he found the situation utterly bizarre. This gorgeous girl had come to his bed and was giving herself to him, but she seemed utterly uncaring, unstimulated. She would let him do anything, but would do nothing. He moved onto his side, easing her onto her back. Her breasts stood proudly on her chest and he could not help but begin to caress them. As he cupped them and played with her nipples, he could feel himself getting more and more aroused, and more frustrated at her lack of response. It would almost have been better if she was unconscious, but she wasn't.

His hand dipped down over her flat belly and between her thighs. His fingers slowly traced at the apex of her thighs and found wetness. He moaned loudly. She was wet! He ran his fingers up and down her slit, spreading her labia, becoming more excited by the moment.

He moved on top of her, spreading her legs wide, guiding the head of his cock to her. He rubbed the head up and down slowly, savoring the sensation. As he moved though, he found that the head was not getting all that wet. He eased back, bringing his hand to his mouth and spitting discreetly into it. He brought it down and lubed the head and top half of his cock. Then he lowered it back down and eased it into her.
 
Last edited:
"Mmmmm...." Roxy stirred, feeling Ned move on top of her. She parted her thighs to make way for him. "There now, you're finally doing it Ned. I don't know how you could have slept with that cock being so hard."

Roxy felt him slide into her. "Mmmm...Ned you've got a nice clean pussy to fuck, that you washed. How does it feel, Ned?"
 
Ned's brain was awash with pleasure. Her words gradually filtered in. He replied in breaths, "Roxy... You feel ... so amazing....ohh my god..."

He moved slowly, sliding his length in and out of her tight pussy. He looked down at her, the hour glass of her body, her lush breasts... He had never been with anyone this beautiful. He was fucking her bareback, which only added to his pleasure. The thought of filling her with his fertile cum was beyond erotic. He started to move more quickly, fucking her harder. Her body rocked and shook as he did, her breasts bouncing wildly.
 
Roxy moaned softly as she lay beneath Ned. It was good, she thought, better than the parties. Ned really wanted her. His lovemaking was an act of worship, of her body, her youth, her beauty. And she could feel his pleasure coursing through her. Her body bounced and swayed with the urgency of his thrusts.
 
Her moan was quiet, almost a whisper, but it thrilled him. With each stroke, he could feel the contours and folds of her pussy clinging to his cock. When his hips met hers with a slap, her entire body shook with his lust. He couldn't take his eyes from her. She was a dream, an erotic wet fantasy lying beneath him, taking his cock into her cunt.

He could only take such stimulation for so long, and could feel his cock swelling with each stroke. His hips suddenly started moving fast, hammering in and out of her. He slammed deep inside her and started to cum, long spurts of semen pulsing into her, as he groaned his pleasure.
 
Being so drunk, and so physically inert, Roxy acutely felt the pacing and rhythm of Ned's desire. It was a feeling she'd had many times before. The desperate caresses, the urgent thrusts, these were familiar and reassuring to her. But hearing the cum cry, feeling the ecstatic release, the sudden stillness of the body, that was her favorite.

How long had Ned thought about her? How long had he wanted her? Since he saw her at the car? Or even earlier, when her parents had contacted him? So much desire, all for her. No wonder she was addicted to this.

Ned's face buried itself in her neck, his groans and cries so close to her ear. His body spread over hers like a blanket. When it stilled, all she felt was his cock in her, blood-engorged with primal magnificence, her inner muscles tightening as its movements stopped, then the spasmodic twitches as his sticky semen filled her.
 
His cock lay deep in her, pulsing the last drop of semen onto her womb, as he breathed heavily by her ear. He had just fucked one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. He had also just fucked his niece, his sister's daughter. He closed his eyes to those thoughts, feeling his body pressed against hers, so incredible.

He kissed her ear, "You are.. beautiful. I hope you will stay."

He eased off her reluctantly, his cock sliding from her, coming to rest on his side. He had meant that he hoped she would stay the night, but realized he hoped it was a lot longer.
 
Roxy felt Ned motionless on top of her, signaling that blissful moment of emotional completeness that nourished her. He rolled off and she brought her legs together, feeling the wetness where her thighs touched. She leaned toward Ned, thinking about the next morning, wondering what he would be like, how she would feel. She was sure he'd be up before her. And she was sure he'd be there. Comforted by these thoughts, she drifted into sleep.
 
Some time later, the sun brought Ned from his sleep. He had slept very well, waking only once to find Roxy cuddled up next to him. He had kissed her head and drifted back off.

He woke now to find himself spooned up behind her, her naked body pressed lightly against his, his arm lying across her, his hand just under her breasts. As he work more completely, he realised that he had a vigorous morning erection and his member was lying against Roxy's bubble.

He didn't move, content to smell her hair and feel her warmth. He thought about last night and wondered how she would feel about him this morning. She might go back screaming to her mother that her uncle had gotten her drunk and raped her. She might just take off. He closed his eyes and tried not to think. He cuddled her a little closer, inhaling as her ass pressed against his cock. He stilled as he felt her stir against him.
 
Roxy's mind struggled against the light and movement--just a little more sleep, she begged. Suddenly she was aware of Ned, naked, against her. Then she felt his bare, hard cock pressing against her.

How did she get here? What happened to her last night? Was she here willingly? She strained to remember. She sensed Ned was not being very insistent, instead he seemed almost needy. She must not have been mistreated, she reasoned.

Her body smelled funny, clean. That's it! The shower, then bed, she didn't want to sleep alone. He did fuck her, that's right, but he hadn't been forceful at all, just like now.

"Uhhhhhh..." she moaned, a moan of displeasure. She thought of speaking, but decided to try to stall. Her mind drifted off into sleep again.
 
He sensed her move and heard a slight moan, but not a moan of pleasure. Then she still and seemed to be sleeping again. He frowned and slowly extricated himself from the bed. Fine, he knew when he wasn't wanted. This whole thing was really getting weird anyway. It would probably be better for her to stay in her own room from now on. Having the hot body next to him at night was too much to ask of any man.

He got up and dressed quietly. He looked back at her, so pretty amidst the blankets. He shook his head, then went downstairs. He got coffee started, and went out to feed the dog. At least someone was happy to see him in the morning.
 
Sometime later, an hour or two she guessed, the day at last brought Roxy to her senses. She remembered most but not all of the evening and she remembered Ned waking her earlier that morning. She knew that she had willingly slept with Ned, that it had been pleasant, that he had comforted her, and that he'd declined to force himself on her that morning. Still, even knowing he didn't deserve it, she felt irritable and distant, as if her independence were on trial.

Roxy walked naked down the cold hall to her room. She opened her suitcase and started yanking stuff out until her robe emerged. She put it on and went downstairs. Ned was on the couch eating breakfast and drinking coffee. He hadn't fixed anything for her. She walked past him without looking at him, then went to the kitchen.

She couldn't find where kept the mugs, and soon was slamming cabinet doors when they weren't there. Finally she washed a dirty one from the whiskey, then put coffee in it.

She took some sausage from the freezer and tried to pry loose one patty. It slipped off the counter and onto the floor. The knife made a bang as it landed in the sink. "Shit!" Roxy cursed. She left the sausage on the floor, took her coffee, and went and sat down next to Ned, holding her gaze straight ahead as she sipped the coffee. She drew her knees up, propping her feet on the edge of the couch, in a kind of protective, defiant gesture. As she did the robe opened, leaving her legs bare down nearly to her thighs. It spread slightly at the top so that her bare breasts were somewhat exposed. She grabbed at the fabric, trying to pull it around her, but every movement seemed to expose some new area of bare skin. Ned stared at her until finally she spoke.

"I'm hungry," she pouted.
 
Last edited:
Ned had watched her walk through the living room and fumble about in the kitchen, ultimately returning the living room with coffee and a foul expression. She attempted to sit demurely on the couch, but her robe was determined to show off her body. He had announced that she was hungry, and looking at her, he felt the same, sort of.

He took a sip of his coffee and said, "yeah, I generally have a cup before I start cooking anything. I still have some pancake batter made. I was going to make myself some more if you would like some."

He was already on the way to kitchen as he finished. He fished the sausage off the floor and threw it away. He had some thawed in the frig and started cooking a few as he poured the batter. As everything cooked, he grumbled to himself, "what the hell am I doing?"
 
Roxy sighed and roller her eyes. She was being a total bitch and here Ned was being nice to her again. She considered her options. With the bitch option she could totally take advantage of him because he was such a wuss. Or she could give in and play nice the way he wanted her. Nice or nasty, either option had its advantages. But she just didn't know how to do nice, it just didn't come natural to her.

She sat pondering her predicament, waiting for him to bring her food. Her feet still dangled over the edge of the couch, her knees up. She was aware that the robe had slipped down leaving her pussy exposed, but she didn't bother pulling it over her. That was another thing, Ned practically worshiped her body. Sex could get her anything she thought.

She sipped her coffee and waited for him to come back.
 
Ned finished cooking and made them both plates. He walked back into the living room to see Roxy casually exposing her pussy. His eyes widened, but he pretended he didn't see. Cock tease...

He set the plates down, then sat down on the couch and dug in. After a few bites, he relaxed enough to speak, "I was thinking. After you clean up breakfast, I have a job for you. I'm a wood carver, and a pretty good one, but lousy with mail and book keeping. I have a box of orders, records, and God knows what else that needs sorting out. Up to it?"
 
"Oh god," she roller her eyes and let out a disgusted sign. Not that, she thought. She ate silently, not looking at Ned. She hated what he was doing to her.

When she finished she took her plate to the kitchen and began the dishes. Her shoulders slumped, her face glum, she worked slowly, as if every motion took the greatest effort. Ned could see her from the couch, and knowing this gave more incentive to pout.

She wondered if he meant for her to do more than the dishes. She would presume not, of course, not wanting to do anything he didn't explicitly ask for. She sauntered back to the couch, her bare feet shuffling on the floor, her robe hanging open. Then the flopped down on the couch and stared silently in front of her.
 
He watched her as she ate, then cleaned the dishes, then crashed back down on the couch, her goods clearly on display, but sullen as a cold February day.

"What the hell is eatin' you?" you he asked exasperatedly, "I know this isn't the Taj mahal, but it is a roof over your head, food to eat, and the company is.. well, ok. All I ask is carry your weight and help out. I'm not your nanny or your butler. And speaking of butts, if you aren't puttin out, kindly keep yours off display. I dont' need the distraction."
 
Roxy growled under her breath and snapped the folds of her robe together. "Ok, just show me what you want me to do," she snarled.

Look, she thought, she was far away from her friends. And Ned didn't just want her to do stuff, he wanted her to like it. And she didn't like it. She wanted to be out with her friends. Didn't he get that? Why the hell was it so important for her to like being there?

Ned was silent, so at last she look up at him. "Well?" she said. She imagined what he might think of her scowling, pouting face. Disgust and voluptuous attraction at the same time? She wondered if he liked her. How he'd feel with his cock in her throat, her sultry, swollen lips around him. He wasn't letting on one bit that he wanted that. Just that he wanted her to be nice and happy.

"Well?" she said. "What do I do?"
 
"Fine," he snapped back. He stood up and walked to the desk, took a large next to it, and set it down next to the couch. "Alright, go through every piece and sort it into two piles. One for standard orders. One for custom. Then sort each pile by date, so we can fill the oldest orders first. Put all the checks together and mark the orders that are paid. I am going out to the shed to do some work."

He started for the door, hesitating before he left. He said, a hair softer, "I know there are things you would rather be doing. Hell, there are lots of things I would rather being doing." Fucking the daylights out of you crossed his mind. "But life isn't easy and you got to work to get by, so I do," he said as he walked out the door.
 
Roxy let out an exasperated sigh as he left. The piles of papers looked like horrible demons to her. She started sorting just as he had asked. An hour later her head was spinning. She had never had to concentrate this hard in her life. This why she flunked out of school, she couldn't do stuff like this. Why did they bring her here to do what she couldn't do before?

In the library, when she'd study, she'd get real bored. Then she'd get horny especially with guys all around her. Sometimes she'd proposition them and they'd do stuff in the library, usually a quick blowjob or the like. Sometime that would just make it worse, leave her hornier than before.

She started feeling that way with the orders. She started touching herself, then pulled her hand away quickly. She couldn't get horny with Ned around, or at least she couldn't admit it. She pulled the robe around her and tried to fight off the distractions.
 
After an hour in the shed, Ned was still frustrated. He was able to focus enough to the rough work of sawing and shaping, but images of Roxy's body kept playing through his mind. He didn't dare take carving tools in hand. He would lose a finger or give a duck tits. He growled at himself, and her. Fucking cock tease....

Another half an hour passed and he gavel up. Coffee break. He left the shed and passed towards the house. He entered by the front door, and walked through the living room. He stared the gorgeous girl, dressed just in a thin robe, sitting among piles of paper. "More coffee?" he half asked, half stated.
 
Roxy tried to compose herself when Ned came in. She darted secret glances at him, trying to stave off thoughts of sex. She looked at the piles of orders. She hadn't gotten much done and thought surely he'd notice.

Ned brought her some coffee. She drew her robe around her, covering her nakedness, and took the coffee from him. She looked up at him, into his eyes. This was her way of thanking him for the coffee and confessing her poor performance. She waited for him to speak.
 
He looked down at her as he handed her the cup of coffee, and saw her looking at him for a change. He smiled just a bit, in part because she had really pretty eyes and he was glad to see them. But part, he had to admit, was the cleavage that her robe displayed just beneath those eyes. He broke off the look, at both, and focussed on the paper. Some of it had moved, not a lot, but some. "Pain the ass isn't it? Drives me crazy. Could never sit for more than five minutes doing it," he scowled.

He peered down at one of the piles and picked up a letter. "Ha," he cried, "been looking for this for months." He took the letter out and read through, muttering, "Yeah, I can get that done."

He walked towards the door and stopped, turning back, holding up the letter, "thanks." He paused, not sure what to say, "uh, there's a social at the Grange later if you want to go. Chance to meet the locals." He shrugged, deciding to let her think on it, and walked back to the shed.
 
Roxy's eyes followed Ned as he went back out. Then she signed deeply and looked at the pile of papers. This time she felt he had broken her spirit a little, weakened her will to protest. She knew she would sit drinking her coffee for several minutes, set the cup on the table, and go back to sorting orders. That is indeed what she did.

This grange thing, what could it be? If there were other people there, that couldn't be a bad thing. Maybe guys her age would be there. Maybe they liked to party? What would Ned think of that? Maybe this was like a rural frat house? Would he take the moonshine?

She scolded herself for thinking these thoughts. She had no idea what he had in mind. She looked around at his house and thought, yeah, the grange thing would be just like this.
 
Order in hand, the rest of the day went by quickly. In the late afternoon, Ned packed the last duck and sealed the box. He labeled it and put it in his truck, then ambled back to the house. He walked back in to find the orders in better order, and resisted the temptation to dig into them. Roxy had done well, and he wanted to let her know.

He walked up the stairs, and knocked on her door, "Roxy, how about we go out for dinner before going to the grange? I am going to get a shower and a shave."

He stepped into the bathroom, and leaving the door a little ajar, stripped and stepping into the spray.
 
Back
Top