Student/Teacher Fetish

Perhaps, there is one of the posters on here who is one of your professors. Perhaps, one of said posters really is interested in you.

Oh, you tease. If any of my professors I've ever been into are interested in me, they are doing a good job at hiding it.

Oh, you tease. If any of my professors I've ever been into are interested in me, they are doing a good job at hiding it.

We usually do a fine job at hiding it actually. There is a lot of risk for us if we would proposition a student that didn't reciprocate.

We usually do a fine job at hiding it actually. There is a lot of risk for us if we would proposition a student that didn't reciprocate.

I am aware of that factor. I just didn't know it was this common for professors to also long for their students. I don't know much about the other side.

What subject to you teach, ConstantineIII?

I am aware of that factor. I just didn't know it was this common for professors to also long for their students. I don't know much about the other side.

What subject to you teach, ConstantineIII?

English and Creative Writing are my fields. I also have an undergraduate background in Philosophy\Religion, and History. What do you study?

Never fucked a professor but I went to her house a few times and I think something could of came of it if I had wanted to push a little harder...
Kinda on topic in the movie "The breakfast club" when the weird art girl talks about how she told her therapist she was a nympho so her therapist fucked her... That part of the movie always turned me on.

English and Creative Writing are my fields. I also have an undergraduate background in Philosophy\Religion, and History. What do you study?

Ohmygod. I have an English professor that I have a crush on that rotates teaching Creative Writing with another professor each semester. He has a PhD in Creative Writing. He is so gorgeous and sexy. I am infatuated with him. He's married though.

I study English and Psychology, thinking of double majoring once I transfer to a four year university.

Ohmygod. I have an English professor that I have a crush on that rotates teaching Creative Writing with another professor each semester. He has a PhD in Creative Writing. He is so gorgeous and sexy. I am infatuated with him. He's married though.

I study English and Psychology, thinking of double majoring once I transfer to a four year university.

Hehe, well, then it is definitely not me. I am far from gorgeous and sexy. :)

Hehe, well, then it is definitely not me. I am far from gorgeous and sexy. :)

It doesn't really matter. I have another crush on a different professor who would not be considered conventionally sexy or attractive, he's a former college professor I've been infatuated with the longest. I came across him two years ago. I am still not over my crush on him and see him around campus. He teaches political science.

It doesn't really matter. I have another crush on a different professor who would not be considered conventionally sexy or attractive, he's a former college professor I've been infatuated with the longest. I came across him two years ago. I am still not over my crush on him and see him around campus. He teaches political science.

What is it about those Poli Sci guys? I have a buddy who always has students lusting after him and he is a Poli-Sci prof.

What is it about those Poli Sci guys? I have a buddy who always has students lusting after him and he is a Poli-Sci prof.

I don't know, but I can somehow never let go of the one I've been infatuated with no matter what. He's not even someone whose conventionally "attractive". I just find his enthusiasm, passion, and humor for his subject so... alluring. And even if he's not someone that a lot of people would consider gorgeous, he drives me mad. I have had a ton of history and conflict with him yet I still can't get over him.

I don't know, but I can somehow never let go of the one I've been infatuated with no matter what. He's not even someone whose conventionally "attractive". I just find his enthusiasm, passion, and humor for his subject so... alluring. And even if he's not someone that a lot of people would consider gorgeous, he drives me mad. I have had a ton of history and conflict with him yet I still can't get over him.

As in you had a relationship with him, or just you had him in class and had some issues there?

You may be a tad too hard on yourself there. :)

I wish that was the case here. Like I said, I have a long history with him. I went to his office once long after I was no longer his student to try to establish a rapport with him and he seemed really uncomfortable, squirming in his seat, and repeatedly looking at the door. Due to my previous history of him. Totally natural for him to act that way after what happened but still didn't/doesn't dishearten me any less.

I wish that was the case here. Like I said, I have a long history with him. I went to his office once long after I was no longer his student to try to establish a rapport with him and he seemed really uncomfortable, squirming in his seat, and repeatedly looking at the door. Due to my previous history of him. Totally natural for him to act that way after what happened but still didn't/doesn't dishearten me any less.

Some profs can get that way unfortunately. It is a side effect of our position. Rarely do we have people coming by our office that aren't there to complain or try and worm their way into a better grade. It makes a lot of us cynical.

Some profs can get that way unfortunately. It is a side effect of our position. Rarely do we have people coming by our office that aren't there to complain or try and worm their way into a better grade. It makes a lot of us cynical.

Even without my history with him, he always struck me as rather distant. For example, I googled up his name and I know he's from Chicago. He'd mention Chicago and Illinois in his lecture examples all the time but never told the class he was from there. All the other professors I have, even with very firm walls and boundaries will mention where they are from, but he never did.

Even without my history with him, he always struck me as rather distant. For example, I googled up his name and I know he's from Chicago. He'd mention Chicago and Illinois in his lecture examples all the time but never told the class he was from there. All the other professors I have, even with very firm walls and boundaries will mention where they are from, but he never did.

Yeah, some profs have to play things pretty close to their vest. It depends on what program you were in, and how you were taught in it. I am sure that there are some other profs around that would be interested in you. ;)

I make love to my favourite teacher every week....

;)

...but then we are married...

:D

I'm a man and I wish I was a woman so I could role play as a teacher. I have dressed like one many times but it's just not the same.

This was my ninth grade English student teacher.

:cool::devil::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllis_George

c71c.jpg

Facebook has definitely changed the dynamics of this fetish a little, hasn't it? I teach writing to college freshmen, and several of my students will add me as Facebook friends after our semester together (I learned that lesson early on.) And because they're 19-20 and exciting, and have been raised in a social media panopticon all their lives, my female students have no qualms about posting pictures where they're wearing next to nothing at parties or at the beach, showing off bikinis for summer, etc. One student of mine, also a model, from a few years back recently added me, and since then I've had a daily front row seat to her cleavage. I'm not even looking for it, but there it is to greet me in the morning.

Without even trying that hard, professors can have a low-grade slideshow of their taboo student fantasies. I guess it doesn't work in reverse for students, though...

interesting point. I have a lot of teachers on my facebook but I never censor myself. I still post what I want whenever....

Back