Why straight men turned on by lesbians ?

Its been my experience for many decades that sucking up wins no friends and influences no one. You come across to me as an arrogant old woman with an attitude that I can be OK if I kiss your ass. Aint gonna happen, doll. Theres nuthin in it for me if you like me or don't. I did all the ass smooching and placating and being a good boy long ago. It got me nuthin. I'm as OK as I need to be. Comprende?

I was not asking you to suck up nor would I want you to kiss my ass. I was telling you that you are not acting like an adult but a self-centered child who when he doesn't get his way throws a tamtrum. When someone disagrees with you and calls you on your bullshit you act offended and outraged and play the victim card. The arrogance comes in with your constant need to attack others and blame others for your rude selfish behavior.

Anyway, I'm finally igging you. It's not worth the time talking to you. I wouldn't put up with this kind of crap IRL and I'm tired of dealing with one more offensive misogynist self-righteous gb'er on Lit.

but I never lie and if I post it I know its true and right.

I've spent 30 years watching my neighbor go from being a 20 year old girl to a 50 year old woman, and I've known every girl and woman she's been involved with. Without exception every female she brings home or comes to visit looks like Karl Rove or Newt Gingrich or Dick Morris. What really amazed me was when Psycho Squirrel dated my supervisor, cuz I know how fucking crazy Psycho Squirrel is, and how sane Marybeth is. It didn't last long.

These aren't plump women, I like plump women, I like women up to around 200 pounds or so, the women who march thru Psycho Squirrels home are closer to 300 pounds on average. And that jives with all the lesbians I know.

Let me see you've done this, you've done that, actually according to your post you've done more than most could in two life times but you've lived at the same address for 30 years and you're only 63.

To top that off a woman twenty years old lives at the same address for the next thirty years. According to statistics about how often most of us move there is about a 1/10,000 chance of that being truthful. Maybe you don't lie, you just aren't truthful.

James you really are a homophobic, misogynistic, old fart, limp dick applies.

James why are you so afraid of us lesbians? Why are you so full of hate?

Regardless James I'm not going to hate you, so I thought I'd be nice and give you a picture to hang right next to your computer.

From a lesbian to James.

I'm really sorry I couldn't find a fat lesbian to hold up that sign.

Last edited:
Let me see you've done this, you've done that, actually according to your post you've done more than most could in two life times but you've lived at the same address for 30 years and you're only 63.

To top that off a woman twenty years old lives at the same address for the next thirty years. According to statistics about how often most of us move there is about a 1/10,000 chance of that being truthful. Maybe you don't lie, you just aren't truthful.

James you really are a homophobic, misogynistic, old fart, limp dick applies.

James why are you so afraid of us lesbians? Why are you so full of hate?

Regardless James I'm not going to hate you, so I thought I'd be nice and give you a picture to hang right next to your computer.

From a lesbian to James.

I'm really sorry I couldn't find a fat lesbian to hold up that sign.

I'm a polymath.

I don't hate lesbians for being fat and ugly. Mostly I dislike lesbians for how awful they treat each other.

I have a hunch youre an expert on limp dicks.

I was not asking you to suck up nor would I want you to kiss my ass. I was telling you that you are not acting like an adult but a self-centered child who when he doesn't get his way throws a tamtrum. When someone disagrees with you and calls you on your bullshit you act offended and outraged and play the victim card. The arrogance comes in with your constant need to attack others and blame others for your rude selfish behavior.

Anyway, I'm finally igging you. It's not worth the time talking to you. I wouldn't put up with this kind of crap IRL and I'm tired of dealing with one more offensive misogynist self-righteous gb'er on Lit.

Except it aint bullshit, you know it, and that makes you apeshit. Bye.

Except it aint bullshit, you know it, and that makes you apeshit. Bye.

Your bullshit runneth over into infinity. You know it. I know it. Now ig me like the good little troll you are. And, yes, I've igged you.

Your bullshit runneth over into infinity. You know it. I know it. Now ig me like the good little troll you are. And, yes, I've igged you.

No. I'm not playing that silly game.

Can the thread be saved? Let's see.... a beautiful woman being sexual is a wonderful thing to behold. Two beautiful women together? How can that not be better? :)

Hhmmm, haven't followed the whole thread, but I happen to love women and lesbians. Don't see a problem with any of it.

Ladyver ,
it is certainly not worth to fight one who is hell bent on being stubborn .
I welcome you !

Men like watching attractive women sex each other.

Outside yesterday I watched Psycho Squirrel shuffle her lardass around, and I thought 'how disgusting.' She's 4 foot nuthin, FAT, crewcut peroxide blonde, with guy clothes. Not as bad as her sweetie who has hair growing from her chin. REAL Lesbians.

I was thinking of posting this very question today. While getting ready for my first day at my new job, my uniform is a chef uniform and was obviously made for men, the shirt is a man's black button up and my husband said to me "oh my god, you look like a lesbian....i think you look hot"......he has several female friends on his fb as well that he says are lesbian yet he has sent them inappropriate messages. Could it be a "want what you cant have" kind of thing?

Yes stella .

It is lost on all who may please leave aside his remarks and carry our tryst with lesbians for our own erotic good .
I was under the impression that lesbians are ladies who prefer the company of other ladies. Maybe a little naive.
But straight and bi-men find ladies attractive and maybe the sight of two ladies enjoying themselves brings forth thoughts of not only lust but the possibility of a threesome.

ENJOY! Lesbian Lovers.

Attachments

• Cade-08.jpg
    Cade-08.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 165
Enjoy Real Lesbians!

Real lesbians, real weddings. Beautiful no matter what some like to think.

Lesbians in love!

Real lesbians, what is more real than committing to a life together.

Flip

Well how about a woman who enjoys watching to men go at it. I ofter fantasize about that.

Real lesbians, real weddings. Beautiful no matter what some like to think.

Lesbians in love!

Real lesbians, what is more real than committing to a life together.

Dear Reader

This poster has a lifetime membership at the FAT CHANCE Lesbian Ballroom

FAT CHANCE AT LUV will make a great title for a lesbian love story.

Can the thread be saved? Let's see.... a beautiful woman being sexual is a wonderful thing to

behold. Two beautiful women together? How can that not be better? :)

Yes .
That is why i m maintaining this fetish and very very much inclined to see even my wife to have lesbian sex !
I am even more happy if it turned out to be a threesome !

Dont be moral police .it is my desire not diktat

Hhmmm, haven't followed the whole thread, but I happen to love women and lesbians. Don't see a problem with any of it.

To see two women ogling at each other is just too hot .
My wife and some of her girl friends talk naughty and looking like flirting of guys .

I cant tell whether any fire inside their bush , but loves it if it sparks so !

Back