In State of the Union, Obama to return to jobs and the economy

Careful. "Guest worker" makes it sound like they're going to be sent back across the border after the fruit-picking season or whatever, or at least that racking up years-of-residency for citizenship-application purposes will be out of the question. W was all for a "guest worker" program, which ought to tell you something about it, and nothing good.


And a lot of them would probably be interested in coming to the US for a season or a couple years to work and then go back to their homes in Central America. Not every worker who's in Cali picking fruit to feed their family in Jalisco is trying to become an American.
 
STATE OF THE UNION PROMISES: Obama ’09: Stimulus Will Lift 2 Million Out of Poverty; Today: 2.6 Million More in Poverty.:cool:
 
Beyonce to perform at SOTU Address

WASHINGTON – The White House announced this morning that pop star Beyonce accepted its invitation to perform at the State of the Union address tonight. According to a post on President Obama’s Facebook page, when the President reaches the Speaker’s rostrum in the House chamber to deliver his speech Tuesday night, Beyonce will descend from the rafters of the Capital building on a special wire harness. After landing, the ubiquitous pop star will perform “God Bless America” with a special appearance by rapper Pitbull.

beyonce-.jpg
 
It will be a socialist harangue.

It doesn't matter what President Obama says or doesn't say....you won't watch it anyway.

But you'll be here first thing tomorrow, dutifully regurgitating criticisms gleaned from fringe-right websites.

Just like you did in the presidential debates.
 
View Post Unread Today, 07:38 PM
Remove user from ignore listRobDownSouth
This message is hidden because RobDownSouth is on your ignore list.



STFU, NIGGER POOP
 
Back
Top