Some drawings and sketches

Colored Jessica

This didn't take too long.. I just couldn't get around to really finishing the details.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • jessica-colored.jpg
    jessica-colored.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
do you find that at certain point you have expressed an idea "enough" for yourself and then get bored? I know I often do...and then on to the next idea. (with a vague notion that I will polish it up later. HAHAHahHAhaHAHHAHhAHAahaha!:rolleyes: )
 
I love your drawings, they have wit and eroticism aplenty. They would be ideal for an illustrated story. Your profile says you write too--when will we see these stories? I can't wait. Ty
 
I love your drawings, they have wit and eroticism aplenty. They would be ideal for an illustrated story. Your profile says you write too--when will we see these stories? I can't wait. Ty
I have already put three stories up, a fourth awaits approval, and a fifth is halfway done. So far it's all part of one series but I might take a break from it to just do something based on one of these pictures. After all, the pictures here do not depict anything I have written and submitted to Literotica (or anywhere else). That is kind of the pitfall of drawing first, writing later. Because as you develop your characters and a plot (I use the term loosely), you may think you can write them into the situation you drew. And sure, you could force them. But ..you start to find that other more interesting possibilities exist and start writing about that instead.
 
do you find that at certain point you have expressed an idea "enough" for yourself and then get bored? I know I often do...and then on to the next idea. (with a vague notion that I will polish it up later. HAHAHahHAhaHAHHAHhAHAahaha!:rolleyes: )
I know what you mean. Some artists draw cartoons that require X amount of lines. My style and yours (I dare say there's a similarity) is rarely ever done. There's countless sketches I have where I tossed it in the "later or never" bin after drawing the relevant parts (so there's your vague notion, ha ha. Laughable, hehe.. 95% of the time, I come back 0 times.)

You would have to search far and wide for a drawing I actually took the time to scan, let alone color. This one is one of the most finished drawings I have done. But yeah.. have to give up at some point and get other things done.
 
I love your drawings, they have wit and eroticism aplenty. They would be ideal for an illustrated story. Your profile says you write too--when will we see these stories? I can't wait. Ty
I know.. Visual Arts Forum and all.. but.. here's a direct link to my first story!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=493271

Sorry I didn't get 100% of the errors in my stories, I have a 1.5 year old and she's a handful soemtimes..
 
I know.. Visual Arts Forum and all.. but.. here's a direct link to my first story!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=493271

Sorry I didn't get 100% of the errors in my stories, I have a 1.5 year old and she's a handful soemtimes..

Thankyou for the link: I'm reading your stories now and enjoying them thoroughly--and actually, your illustrations do elucidate where you are coming from. I read the stories and kept seeing your pictures, which indicates that maybe they work?

Really well done, and the toddler didn't make you too careless:) (I know about those!) :rose:
 
Two more sketches

I have been very busy with other projects and I had let the buzz kinda die in my thread, but I wanted to post two new pics. I mean, two more pics, they're not actually newer than the rest.
 

Attachments

  • threesome original.jpg
    threesome original.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 700
  • maid fellatio.jpg
    maid fellatio.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 634
Last edited:
I have been very busy with other projects and I had let the buzz kinda die in my thread, but I wanted to post two new pics. I mean, two more pics, they're not actually newer than the rest.

attachment.php


attachment.php

I enjoyed them! Thank you
 
ty

Thanks, if you are recalling these pictures when you're reading the stories. I take that as very high praise. Thanks for your encouragement!:)
 
Magician's Assistant

Made this while bored at some point, some time ago..

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • magicians assistant original.jpg
    magicians assistant original.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 719
A sexy thing

I think this character would make a good Kirsten:devil:. Who is Kirsten? Well, right now I'm writing about her, chapter 4 of "Gift from Outer Space" is clearly going to be a longer than my other ones. I hope that my readers do enjoy the extra content for this week's installment!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • kirsten original.jpg
    kirsten original.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 621
Too many

No, I don't remember the back story here. Coulda sworn there was one though.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • toomany.jpg
    toomany.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 695
Tentacle sex

There's a back story to this one, but suffice to say that these Alhani slaves are here to have a good time and to see who wins a bet. If they can't sate the tentacle beast, it can't be done.
attachment.php

Hours pass..
 

Attachments

  • alhani10.jpg
    alhani10.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 606
There's a back story to this one, but suffice to say that these Alhani slaves are here to have a good time and to see who wins a bet. If they can't sate the tentacle beast, it can't be done.
attachment.php

Hours pass..

hee hee. FUN!
I have a few delving into that area too!;)
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=959995&d=1254497446
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=959996&d=1254497910
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=977881&d=1261584916
 
Tentacles

Heya Throbbs:)

Very nice drawings. Ya know, I'm looking back at all these drawings and many of them have little or no shading. It occurs to me just how serious I was about scanning these in and coloring them at the time that I couldn't enhance them a little and make them look 3D by shading.

I mean, I'm not any kind of novice when it comes to pencil shading. Maybe I should dig up an example of that.

Your shading by the way, really good, really good. I tend to get more fingerprints everywhere. Haha.
 
wet~
Ha!
Thanks.

Oh, I am a total slob...in most everything I do.
I can (and sometimes do) clean up when fingerprints get TOO intrusive.

Occasionally, I like to do shading or coloring in photoshop... gosh..it is SOOOO much trouble to plug in the tablet! :rolleyes: LOL

I love to see you work some up further.
Heck, I'd love to see me work some up further. hahahhahahhAHHAhahAHHA *ack*....some day.
 
Document Dump!!!!

Okay, so what have we here.. Just a scattering of random stuff really. I know I'm just terrible, horrible, at getting around to drawing hands. But I took the time to draw some at some point..!
 

Attachments

  • on a desk.jpg
    on a desk.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 292
  • double penetration.jpg
    double penetration.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 296
  • lilith.jpg
    lilith.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 274
  • bdsm.jpg
    bdsm.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 265
  • teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 311
Document Dump!!! (continued)

It doesn't end here.
 

Attachments

  • flotation devices.jpg
    flotation devices.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 267
  • nina deep original.jpg
    nina deep original.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 550
  • maid tied up.jpg
    maid tied up.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 273
  • sun lotion.jpg
    sun lotion.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 284
  • four chicks original.jpg
    four chicks original.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 290
Document Dump!!! (continued)

And these five round out the docudump!!

Thanks for enjoying. :devil:
 

Attachments

  • maid missionary.jpg
    maid missionary.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 260
  • your invitation original.jpg
    your invitation original.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 349
  • threesom fairies 2.jpg
    threesom fairies 2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 274
  • threesome fairies.jpg
    threesome fairies.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 265
  • tentacles.jpg
    tentacles.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 241
Nice!

Hey, those are some nice clean drawings. I like!

Dig out some more...
 
I loved these drawings too--they are fresh and intense. Lovely. More please :rose:
 
A fantasy

Well, it seems I overlooked some good drawings, Lucanxxx.

I had written a caption in this one the sentences were awkward.. so I rewrote it, but the gist is the same. I had actually written a little story about the chick (the one getting head) before I got to this point in the fantasy. But who cares eh! I think it's a great drawing compared to most of my others. I may go ahead and turn that story into a side story for my submissions page.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • big facial 2.jpg
    big facial 2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 910
Threesome

My limited experience with threesomes has made me a firm believer that on the whole, a twosome is more enjoyable than even being in bed with two girls. Call it an opinion, but if you disagree you're full of shit or a sexual deity who only hangs out with like ppl.

attachment.php


Don't everyone all chime in at once claiming to be a sexual deity.:devil:
 

Attachments

  • threesome human.jpg
    threesome human.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 658
Back
Top