Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lyi0wgVMZn1qequ10o1_500.jpg

want!

I had to come look at this pic again, the lady on the right is amazing.

I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 374
I have never posted a picture before but I desperately need some self-image boosting, and I thought if not this thread, then where? I've been reading literotica for years but only recently have gathered enough self-confidence to considering talking to y'all. I'm also figuring out -- finally -- that there are plenty of guys out there who are appreciative of what I've got to offer!

I'm certainly one of them.
From what can see you are quite a dish!

you will find, there are more men then you thing that appreciate what you have to offer.....Some of us have even more than others. ")
Wonderful picture.... ')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back