Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which do I love more, the chucky T's or the hat and tongue??

Know what, just fuck me and that way I don't have to pick :devil:

Really tho, just glad to see your on and posting. Means your OK. Weird or not, your OK

LMAO.

I'll have to redo the Chucks one because I just wasn't happy with any of the pics...so...hence the reason I've hung onto them hoping they'd never see the light of day. But then again...I'm my own worst enemy.

And yes, I am ok!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

You know you are illegal in most countries?;)

.....but on me Pirate ship you are a Goddess!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
& will be treated as such!

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

And then it's ALL I got...I think til Sat or Sun ;)

Holy shit! I don't even know where to begin...you are gorgeous! I would love to lick every inch of your body :devil:

Seeing as I keep trying to rock your world, no really rock and roll, I had to share this one with you if you have not seen the video. Love the cars, got a Mad Max look to the whole thing

House

Holy shit! I don't even know where to begin...you are gorgeous! I would love to lick every inch of your body :devil:

honestly I hate 4 of the 5 so........

*runs away in shame*

Thanks, I guess?

Allright, I found some ratchet ass pics...none of them make sense together...but whatever.

Tits, ass, panties, spread legs.......it makes perfect sense to me.:)

Seeing as I keep trying to rock your world, no really rock and roll, I had to share this one with you if you have not seen the video. Love the cars, got a Mad Max look to the whole thing

House

Seen it and LOVE it. I saw them in concert about a year ago...they were AMAZING.

Wow :devil::kiss::rose:. Gorgeous and stunning PK. I especially love the first two, but they're all wonderful.

Have not seen them yet but want to. Another band I really like and LOVE this song. I might be a Michigan boy born and raised but this song makes me turn the radio to 12

Texas Blood Money

And I'll have one more for you but I'm watching it right now and wishing I could turn this shit up!!

Have not seen them yet but want to. Another band I really like and LOVE this song. I might be a Michigan boy born and raised but this song makes me turn the radio to 12

Texas Blood Money

And I'll have one more for you but I'm watching it right now and wishing I could turn this shit up!!

Oh yeah....bookmarked that!!!!!!!!

And even more WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO's my lingerie shipped. I'm overly excited.

OK, this one's really hard and heavy. Saw these guys during the winter and they were one of the best shows I've seen. They did not play Warped last year in Michigan but they are this year. Fuck me, about the only reason I wanted to go this year. I post the live one only to say that see the fucking crazy there in the front of the stage. Count on it that I will have my old ass right there along side my kids JUMPING with my middle fingers up :D

Middle Fingers Up

Why yes, I love my metal loud and heavy

honestly I hate 4 of the 5 so........

*runs away in shame*

Thanks, I guess?

I definitely don't want you to run away. I can think of so many better and fun things that we can do together that has nothing to do with you running away! :devil:

OK, this one's really hard and heavy. Saw these guys during the winter and they were one of the best shows I've seen. They did not play Warped last year in Michigan but they are this year. Fuck me, about the only reason I wanted to go this year. I post the live one only to say that see the fucking crazy there in the front of the stage. Count on it that I will have my old ass right there along side my kids JUMPING with my middle fingers up :D

Middle Fingers Up

Why yes, I love my metal loud and heavy

hehe...someone turned me on to them not too long ago. GOOD song!!! we have two pretty cool music festival thingies here put on by a radio station. one in the fall and one in summer...I've seen some pretty awesome lineups. Most I can't honestly remember clearly though...if you know what I mean. :cool:

My mouth is literally drooling!! No picture of you could ever remotely be ratchet!!! You're fucking gorgeous!!!! Kisses

My mouth is literally drooling!! No picture of you could ever remotely be ratchet!!! You're fucking gorgeous!!!! Kisses

I readily agree with you Mandy! PK is one hot ass woman and I have yet to see a picture on this thread that I didn't like...every one of them has been very lickable/kissable :)

That last picture.... tongue..... Mmmmmmm is the only noise escaping my lips now! In ever increasing frequency as well. MMMMMMMM MM!

WTF? Ratchet ass? NFW.

Ack...sometimes I just see all my flaws...LOL. I'll shut up now

Tits, ass, panties, spread legs.......it makes perfect sense to me.:)

hehe, thank you

Wow :devil::kiss::rose:. Gorgeous and stunning PK. I especially love the first two, but they're all wonderful.

thanks sweets!

I definitely don't want you to run away. I can think of so many better and fun things that we can do together that has nothing to do with you running away! :devil:

But chasing can be so fun!

Ack...thank you so much beautiful *kiss* now...lets talk about this drool...

I readily agree with you Mandy! PK is one hot ass woman and I have yet to see a picture on this thread that I didn't like...every one of them has been very lickable/kissable :)

thank you...

PK!!!!!! My mind is in overdrive this morning!!! Two guesses why :p

oh I have a few guesses why, and I'm sure they are all right!

That last picture.... tongue..... Mmmmmmm is the only noise escaping my lips now! In ever increasing frequency as well. MMMMMMMM MM!

Ohhhhhh yummy thoughts!

I will chase you all over the place PK! Hopefully you would lead me to a place that we can use to do a it more exercise than just run around the place...I have some exercises in mind :devil:

Wait...is this boot camp or foreplay? What's happening here???

Wait...is this boot camp or foreplay? What's happening here???

I was thinking that it would be more of me doing very naughty things to you, licking every single inch of you before we got the serious exercise in...do you know how good sex is for your heart? ;)

This is definitely NOT bootcamp

I forgive their lack of cohesion. You so sexy. :)

long time no see sexy pants!

I was thinking that it would be more of me doing very naughty things to you, licking every single inch of you before we got the serious exercise in...do you know how good sex is for your heart? ;)

This is definitely NOT bootcamp

okay good...Im not cut out for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back