Last call(Xmas fun) Midwest

estroxforeva

Really Experienced
I want a stud male,who doesn't mind being a third party to fuck me hard and good.However,you will only get to fuck me using a condom,and only my pussy.If this isn't a deal breaker,and you live in the Midwest,pm me.

id love to participate

no,not yet

I would love to join in with you ss dping a woman us a huge fantasy, I dont think id be able to make it to the location on short notice. I am very tempted to try, but would hate to ruin your gift

I would love to join in with you ss dping a woman us a huge fantasy, I dont think id be able to make it to the location on short notice. I am very tempted to try, but would hate to ruin your gift

that would be nice.this xmas is the only time i plan to try though

thanks for all the PM's and replies,i've found some people for xmas,hope everyone has a good one!

Sigh

I want a stud male,who doesn't mind being a third party to fuck me hard and good.However,you will only get to fuck me using a condom,and only my pussy.If this isn't a deal breaker,and you live in the Midwest,pm me.

If only I lived in the midwest, well maybe when Im passing thru tht part of the country I can cum thru

Back