Our Paragraphs

I do love this thread...
More than any other.

Thank you so much! I think you're my #1 fan! :)

oh my word Sean! you've got me absolutely melting right now! I don't know which has me more turned on... the words or the pic! I know what I'll be doing tonight! hint, hint... it includes my window! ;)

Thanks Staci! Does your window tell tales of what you did last night??? :rolleyes:

*this thread causes heavy breathing, just sayin.

Heaving breathing you say...I'm actually going for heart-stopping seduction. The heavy breathing should come after a couple hours of strenuous activity! :eek:

Temptation

…And the snake said to Eve, “Go ahead and take a bite! What’s the worst that could happen??”

It’s all perspective! “Temptation” versus “Seduction” completely depends on your point of view. I stand at the kitchen counter and hungrily eye that delicious sight. It calls to me, it begs me to grab it firmly in my soft hands, and place it to my lips – allowing my mouth to explode with pleasure as I enjoy all it has to offer. Oh how it seduces me! I am weak, I am simply a man! And I cave to my temptation!

Anyone else see a delicious orb calling out to them?? ;)

Last edited:
I would devour you and have the apple for desert.. but you see cannibalism is frowned upon in most modern day societies. :rolleyes:

I would devour you and have the apple for desert.. but you see cannibalism is frowned upon in most modern day societies. :rolleyes:

Hmmm make it 12:30 my time. I'm going dancing tonight :heart:

Darn it! I just saw this...I think I missed our date! Can I have a rain check? Pretty please?!

I tend to think I'd enjoy you nibbling on me ;) After all, I did kind of ask for it! Lol

…And the snake said to Eve, “Go ahead and take a bite! What’s the worst that could happen??”

It’s all perspective! “Temptation” versus “Seduction” completely depends on your point of view. I stand at the kitchen counter and hungrily eye that delicious sight. It calls to me, it begs me to grab it firmly in my soft hands, and place it to my lips – allowing my mouth to explode with pleasure as I enjoy all it has to offer. Oh how it seduces me! I am weak, I am simply a man! And I cave to my temptation!

Yes, a really great bottom!! :rose:

I see a couple deliciously round cheeks that I'd love to sink my teeth and fingers into! :devil:

love this pic! the b&w is awesome -especially with that single green apple! you have such a great eye for artistic pics! I wish I could be so creative!

It's a shame you missed it... I'd have you begging, not simply asking before the night was over.

I see a couple deliciously round cheeks that I'd love to sink my teeth and fingers into! :devil:

love this pic! the b&w is awesome -especially with that single green apple! you have such a great eye for artistic pics! I wish I could be so creative!

Mmmmm! Teeth and fingers?? Careful...you don't want to bruise the fruit! Or do you?? LOL!!!

It's a shame you missed it... I'd have you begging, not simply asking before the night was over.

I have a feeling you would definitely have me on my knees and begging! Come to think of it, that may be a position you prefer to have me in! ;)

Excellent shot. :)

Thank you LadyVer!! This is one of my favorite shots too! It was taken as the morning sun was coming up and just starting to peer through my bedroom window. I had been up and noticed the way the shadows were dancing around the room - it looked like the perfect lighting to capture a few shots so I took a series. I think this one came out the best.

I have a few others that I may share too, but there was just something about this one that jumped out at me more than the others!

I don't know.... I like your back too much not to tear it up.

Well that's one less secret - only 999,999 more to go ;)

Is there a particular position you'd like me in so you've got access to my back? I wear a suit daily, so scratches are not a problem! :eek:

attachment.php

I can't decide if I want to be standing behind you enjoying this view, or laying before you looking up at you.

attachment.php

I can't decide if I want to be standing behind you enjoying this view, or laying before you looking up at you.

No need to chose - I'll gladly spin before you so you can enjoy both views! I've been a HUGE fan of your thread for a very long time and admit to being inspired by you more than once! :eek: I may very well have been thinking about one of your pics when I took mine even ;);)

But if I can chose only one...I'd prefer to have you laying on the bed before me - the view is much better for both of us! :devil:

If you believe you can handle all.of that?

I'm pretty sure I can handle it. If there's one thing I am it's versatile! Flexibility is the key to great evenings! ;)

Of course, I do require a good bit of open space in which to operate...a small bedroom simply doesn't provide enough room to explore some of my favorite positions! :eek:

I'm pretty sure I can handle it. If there's one thing I am it's versatile! Flexibility is the key to great evenings! ;)

Of course, I do require a good bit of open space in which to operate...a small bedroom simply doesn't provide enough room to explore some of my favorite positions! :eek:
Care to provide examples love?

Back