son begs mother for a handjob

I like this idea. Maybe the son is disabled or has been injured in accident and he can't use his own hands to masturbate so his mother who is very compassionate gives her son who is her only child a handjob to release his sexual frustration.

That's always a good one.

Perhaps the mom justifies it saying that he's a perfectly healthy young man, and she makes him agree that this isn't a sexual thing, that's it's just for relief, to comfort him.

She tries to be professional about it. Maybe she's a nurse, but of course she goes to her bedroom and masturbates afterwards.

That's always a good one.

Perhaps the mom justifies it saying that he's a perfectly healthy young man, and she makes him agree that this isn't a sexual thing, that's it's just for relief, to comfort him.

She tries to be professional about it. Maybe she's a nurse, but of course she goes to her bedroom and masturbates afterwards.

MMMMMM, he comes to her room to thank her for her help, and finds her doing so? maybe even watches through the crack in the almost closed door?

Maybe she is a scientist who needs sperm of her son to clone other offsprings who will be able to find own girls and not ask mother for hand or any other kind of jobs.

If Billy shows up and says the son should have a 9 inch dick and his mother should be 19 somehow, this will be the most representative thread in all of Story Ideas.

^^^

The kicker is that the mom is a virgin with 36DDD breasts.

But I do like the above idea of the son wanting to thank his mother, and ends up watching her doing naughty stuff to herself.

You're all wrong. It goes like this:

Little Tommy always wanted to get his mommy to give him a handjob. But he couldn't figure out how to get her to do it.

At eighteen (the first year he's allowed to think about it), he yearns for the touch of her beautiful, soft, red-nailed hands on his crank. But he doesn't know how to ask.

At thirty, he's happily married, but he still craves the touch of his loving mamma's hands on his shaft. But he's afraid of ruining his marriage, not to mention his relationship with his beloved mother.

At forty, his wife has lost her libido, and he thinks all the more about his mother's beautiful hands. He tries to screw up his courage, but can't quite do it.

At fifty, his wife has left him, and he resolves to try to seduce his mother into giving him a handjob, but his father is always around. Nothing happens.

At sixty, his father is dead. His mother is deep in dementia. Finally, he sees his chance. He dresses in an outfit like his father used to wear: thick glasses, argyle sweater, slicked back hair. He goes to visit his mother. She thinks it is her dear departed husband.

Little Tommy plays it up to the max. He calls her all the pet names his daddy used to call her. She eats it up. He finally says, "Millie" (that's her name; did I forget to mention that?) -- "Millie, I really miss the touch of your hands on my cock."

Mommy dearest remembers all the times she's stroked her hubby's cock until he blew his load all over her face. She looks at Little Tommy's dick, waggling there in front of her face, and thinks it is her late hubby's. She reaches up to it with her wrinkled, palsied hands, and starts to stroke it. Tommy is in ecstasy. He throws back his head, shuddering in heavenly delight as his mother's wrinkled, gnarled hands delicately stroke back and forth on his throbbing cock. Fortunately, she has Parkinson's as well as Alzheimer's, and her technique is incredible. Finally, with a huge scream, he unleashes a gigantic load of jizm directly on his mother's wrinkled face! She licks it up, scooping up the stray streamers with her fingers and gobbling them down into her gullet. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

That's how you do it!

I like this idea. Maybe the son is disabled or has been injured in accident and he can't use his own hands to masturbate so his mother who is very compassionate gives her son who is her only child a handjob to release his sexual frustration.

I like this idea. But I think somehow it should lead to a blowjob.

Maybe he wants to shoot his load, but Mom has no handkerchief or something like that, so she lets him cum in her mouth.
Or, when he cums, a lot of his cum lands on her face and in her mouth. And so she decides: next time, he can shoot all right into her mouth (that way, the cleanup would be easier - just swallowing ...

Maybe she is a scientist who needs sperm of her son to clone other offsprings who will be able to find own girls and not ask mother for hand or any other kind of jobs.

Or how about this. Mom has, very unfortunately, gotten hooked on those little pills that helped her with the pain in her back. Now the doc's cut her off, and she's flat in a panic mode having withdrawals.

And here comes her sleezeball punk son, Tommy, who she's been bitching at for years to get a job, to the rescue. He knows this guy that can help her out, but then he thinks, well, why should he tell Mom who the guy was? That guy wouldn't be comfortable selling to the MILF, and he might try to take advantage of her. Tommy can't figure out what to do, so he rolls up a giant reefer and sits back to think about it. Then he realizes he's got a gigantic boner on. He mutters "Hot Damn, that looks like one of those nine inch nails that Billy always talks about."

Then he realizes it's because he was thinking about that guy with the pill doing his mom. And then he realizes, what if he just got her the pills. (at this time Mom is in the next room, crying and has been for hours.) He knows that Mom would truly appreciate his bringing her pills. And she'd do him, but could he ask her to do that? His own Mom! No, that wouldn't be right. But what if it wasn't really sex? Like, a handjob wasn't really sex, right? Tommy started stroking thinking about it and pretty soon busted a nut, yada yada yada. Then he goes to talk with Mom, she's in bad shape. Looks like she'll be up all night and won't make it to work the next day. Tommy thinks "I have to do this. Now." He tells Mom what he's going to do, that he's going to go get her the pills, but that he'll have to cancel meeting up with Susie, to get them.

"And Mom, you know Susie's a nice girl but she does help me get relief. If I don't see her, I won't be able to sleep all night and I'll bomb my test tomorrow. And if I don't go get your pills, you'll probably not make it to work tomorrow. So I need you to think about this, okay? You think about it while I'm gone. When I bring your pills back, I want you to get me off with your hands. I love you, Mom."

Mom is a mess, from the withdrawal and the crying. The despair. She heard her son's words in a haze of confused thoughts. She heard that pills were going to come to her and immediately knew the pain would soon end. She looked at her soon and said "Please hurry." Her look told him she'd do anything.

Tommy suddenly felt bad. He said "Mom I'm sorry. I don't want to take advantage of you. I'm sorry I said that."

Mom moved to him, put her hand on his inner thigh, and said "Tommy, please hurry." She looked up at him again. At her slight touch he'd immediatlely gotten rock hard, definitely in the Billy nine inches now. If he hadn't just got his rocks off, he'd be spurting in his pants just from that little touch. She was so vulnerable, so helpless there on the floor, reaching up to him and pleading. He turned, and grabbed his motorcycle helmet on the way out the door.

Tommy thought as he roared off...

Things were likely to get very, very interesting at home. And he'd have to get her off that stuff, instead of giving her more.

Last edited:
<add to the above>

....lots of thinking while Tommy's riding the motorcycle to and from getting the pills...

When he gets back home, he gives a couple to Mom and just holds her tight until the shaking stops and she's in an opiate induced good mood. They fall asleep. He just can't bring himself to force her to her end of the bargain. But then he wakes up, feeling some fingers stroking him. And very, very slowly, every stroke causing him to convulse and almost shoot, she gets him off, then likes and swallows all the results.

Now it's three am and they're in bed together, and they talk about her unanticipated addition. They're determined to shake it, and Tommy tells her he'll give her pills, but less each time. She asks what if she goes into severe withdrawal, and he says, well you'll just have to endure it. If you can't then I'll give you more, but there'd be a price, and it'd be higher every time you wanted the full dose.

I had another idea.

I don't know if this would work or not, but this is Lit, so everything is possible ...

It is very hot, and the AC broke, so it is very warm inside, too.Son is lying in bed, sleeping (or maybe just a quick nap). Since it is so hot, he is nude, his lap is just barely covered with a blanket.

While he is alseep, Mom silently walks in to pick up something. She notices that her soon has to be dreaming, because he moves around a little bit. Also, she can hear that he mumbles something. Out of curiosity, she gets closer. Mom notices that the blanket moved away from his lap and now, she can see his dick ... his erected dick ... she knows, she should leave, but she is single/widowed, so the last time she saw an erected dick is quite some time ago. She just wants to take one last look at his hard dick ... but somehow, she can't quit staring at it.
And then, suddenly, she can hear what he is mumbling in his sleep. "If you don't want to give me a blowjob, at least give me a handjob"

Mom knows he had a date with a girl a few days ago, and when he got home he was very frustrated. It seemed that the girl neither did a blowjob nor a handjob. It seems the girl hasn't seen his dick. Mom thinks "With a dick like this, he wouldn't have to beg for a handjob. I would give him a handjob instantly, if he wouldn't be my own son ..." but then at least she wants to touch his dick. And since he is sleeping, he wouldn't notice it. Gently, she puts her fingertips on his dick - it feels wonderful. Slowly, she closes her hand around his dick and grips it firmly. Then she slowly starts to milk his dick.

Of course, he wakes up in the middle of the handjob, but he is so horny, he doesn't tell her to stop. He really enjoys it.
And after he shoot his load, he tells Mom to lay down so he can rub her pussy ... and after that, I think they continue with mutual masturbation at the same time ... of course, they don't stop there ...

Guys you have me almost laughing out loud at some of this stuff. I am going to think twice about ever starting another thread of my own but I am loving this one. :D :D

suuuper , ...

The son is eighteen and a football player. The mom agrees that for every touchdown he scores she'll give him one hand job the next morning. She's still a mom and has to set goals for her son! The concept can work for grades too.

One day he scores two touchdowns and she surprises him the next day by sucking his dick!

The son is eighteen and a football player. The mom agrees that for every touchdown he scores she'll give him one hand job the next morning. She's still a mom and has to set goals for her son! The concept can work for grades too.

One day he scores two touchdowns and she surprises him the next day by sucking his dick!

Why should Mom offer this to her son? What is her motivation? Is she horny? Is she in love with him? Or does she want to make fun of him (because, she believes that he never will get a touchdown.

As an addition:

I once saw a photo of a motocross race, where a chick was holding a cardboard sign, so one special driver could read "blowjob after the race" ... but I guess she was his girlfriend or a fan, but not a family member ...

edit: I even found the link to it

http://ilawled.com/images/8781-Blowjob-After-Race

Last edited:
Why should Mom offer this to her son? ...

Because the son is hooked on getting his younger sisters to get him off, and he knows that's very bad. When Mom discovers them, she knows that she has to do something to make it stop. And she knows she can do it far better than those younger, less experienced daughters. She knows she can take him away from them. It's very bad, but for the good of the family, Mom wouldn't think twice about doing it.

ZOMBIE ALERT! This thread is over ten years old.

However, I did write a story along these lines. The twist was that the son couldn't get rid of his erection, so he couldn't go to church, until the Mom stroked him off so he could get his trousers on. Naturally it escalated from there.

I like this idea. But I think somehow it should lead to a blowjob.

Maybe he wants to shoot his load, but Mom has no handkerchief or something like that, so she lets him cum in her mouth.
Or, when he cums, a lot of his cum lands on her face and in her mouth. And so she decides: next time, he can shoot all right into her mouth (that way, the cleanup would be easier - just swallowing ...
Yeah, the disabled idea sounds the most believable

I'm not big into incest stories, but this scenario I do find interesting. Perhaps the son is an inline skater and injures his dominant hand. Being 18 or 19 or so it doesn't take much to get him "excited." He tries to satisfy his urges, but with his non-dominant hand it's just not working. Also, mom keeps checking on him to see if he needs anything and perhaps she is dressed in form fitting clothes which unwittingly adds to the son's frustration.

The mom at some point realizes what is going on and feels guilty, however she is a doctor or nurse and understands his issue. Both feel awkward, but he really needs release and she understands it's biological and offers to help. She jacks him off and he cums all over her hand and himself. She goes into the bathroom for a towel, looks at her had and licks it clean. She undresses, goes back to her sons room sans towel and cleans him up...

I'm not big into incest stories, but this scenario I do find interesting. Perhaps the son is an inline skater and injures his dominant hand. Being 18 or 19 or so it doesn't take much to get him "excited." He tries to satisfy his urges, but with his non-dominant hand it's just not working. Also, mom keeps checking on him to see if he needs anything and perhaps she is dressed in form fitting clothes which unwittingly adds to the son's frustration.

The mom at some point realizes what is going on and feels guilty, however she is a doctor or nurse and understands his issue. Both feel awkward, but he really needs release and she understands it's biological and offers to help. She jacks him off and he cums all over her hand and himself. She goes into the bathroom for a towel, looks at her had and licks it clean. She undresses, goes back to her sons room sans towel and cleans him up...
I like this, except for the end. I think it needs to have a slower buildup given the incest angle (and personal preference).

Maybe after the first time as she's cleaning up, the mother becomes aroused by the look and feel of the cum on her hand before washing it off and getting a towel befre handing it to him. Maybe it opens up something inside of her she'd been repressing for a long time. While neither says anything, it's then clear that they both really liked it and kind of want to do it again. Something like a week later the mother realises he's still having difficulties so offers to help again. Only this time when she's done, she is again entranced by his cum so licks it off and returns with a towel but cleans him up herself, saying it's a "mother's job". Then the next day they both can't get thoughts of each other out of their heads, so the mother dresses even skimpier and approaches her son, asking if he needs "help" again. Of course he says yes, but this time as the son nears his peak the mother puts her mouth on/near his dick and takes his cum directly before swallowing.

Either then and there, or the next time they then get to properly fucking.

A few extra thoughts: maybe the first time the mother either catches the son trying and failing, or sees his erection through his bedsheet or something. Also, you mention her dressing form-fitting clothes... it could also be something, given the nurse angle, as simple as him finding scrubs hot, especially when his beautiful mother is wearing them.

I like this, except for the end. I think it needs to have a slower buildup given the incest angle (and personal preference).

Maybe after the first time as she's cleaning up, the mother becomes aroused by the look and feel of the cum on her hand before washing it off and getting a towel befre handing it to him. Maybe it opens up something inside of her she'd been repressing for a long time. While neither says anything, it's then clear that they both really liked it and kind of want to do it again. Something like a week later the mother realises he's still having difficulties so offers to help again. Only this time when she's done, she is again entranced by his cum so licks it off and returns with a towel but cleans him up herself, saying it's a "mother's job". Then the next day they both can't get thoughts of each other out of their heads, so the mother dresses even skimpier and approaches her son, asking if he needs "help" again. Of course he says yes, but this time as the son nears his peak the mother puts her mouth on/near his dick and takes his cum directly before swallowing.

Either then and there, or the next time they then get to properly fucking.

A few extra thoughts: maybe the first time the mother either catches the son trying and failing, or sees his erection through his bedsheet or something. Also, you mention her dressing form-fitting clothes... it could also be something, given the nurse angle, as simple as him finding scrubs hot, especially when his beautiful mother is wearing them.
Your suggestion is definitely an improvement on my basic idea. This could work well as a series. The first chapter ends after the handjob. The second chapter, it becomes more than just relieving pressure. The third, his wrist is healed and they need to figure out what, if anything, comes next.

Your suggestion is definitely an improvement on my basic idea. This could work well as a series. The first chapter ends after the handjob. The second chapter, it becomes more than just relieving pressure. The third, his wrist is healed and they need to figure out what, if anything, comes next.
Yeah, either a series or a long story split into sections. Writer's choice, really.

Personally, I'd combine what you said for the first two into one, so you see the gradual shift of relieving pressure to more than that in one go. Then the second would be figuring out what happens once he's healed. But it could really work either way.

Back