Where would I put my Cialis results story??

WestMich69

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Posts
345
My doctor gave me Cialis last year, and I have had interesting results with it. Not so much the drug itself, but what happened when some ladies I knew found out I was taking it The story isn't good enough to be a story, just the funny things that happened. Of course, I got more sex,
 
If it's informative, but not really a 'how-to', you could put it in the HT Cafe. All kind of stuff ends up in there.
 
bobinks2 said:
If it's informative, but not really a 'how-to', you could put it in the HT Cafe. All kind of stuff ends up in there.
Unfortunately.

Put it on The Playground, where more people will see it.
 
Yeah, but if it's in the playground, I won't see it, since I don't even know where that is.
 
Submit it as a story, but in the "how to" section. Those are more tutorials and experiences than actual stories.
 
Another vote for the Playground. You should get positive feedback on it there.
Yeah, but if it's in the playground, I won't see it, since I don't even know where that is.

Go to the main forums page (there's also a link at the top left of each page) and click on The Playground near the bottom of the page. :)
 
Ok, I found it. It's kind of strange that its buried in the Personals section, though. I guess every section needs its own General Board section, since the real GB isn't worth shit.
 
Ok, thank you. I'll try the Playground and see what happens. It's more funny than anything else.
 
Back
Top