Um...looking for more stories

closeads

Virgin
I Have been lurking around on literotica for quite a few years, but haven't been reading much until recently.

I have been reading up on stories about sissy boys being disciplined and trained and I find that I absolutely love reading them. So far I have gone through ForcedPhan's "Captured to be Sissy Slave" and SissyIndy's "Trapped and Trained" and I absolutely enjoyed the read through. I felt like the darkside of mine has been unleashed while reading the stories...I don't know how to explain it.

But anyways, does anyone know more stories of similar kinds, where boys are trained and turned into sissy boys, preferably series of them? I'm not really good with web searches, despite being born in the mid 80's...I'm dying for more reads!

First, congrats on finding something you enjoy. You don't need to explain it, enjoyment usually is it's own reasoning.

Second, I'd try a google search by entering; literotica, sissy, slave, and any other parameters that come to mind.

Good luck!

Can I just ask do you like your feminization stories to have a male-dom or a femdom theme?

Back