She's a what?

As we moved to the parking lot I couldn't seem to stop either laughing or having a bright smile upon my face. Jason certainly made me laugh and often. Sure most of the jokes he pulled were stupid, but after all these years even those were sounding good to me.

As we climbed into my car I smirked to him, "You think I would drive an old beat up car of some sort, please...I do have some taste...after all I'm dating you right?" Winking at him I started the car and we left. Not sure where to go I just started driving and that is when he decided now of all times to ask the fateful question.

I glanced at him for a moment, "Do you really want to know? You might pass out and I would have to give you mouth to mouth to revive you. Wait, you will do that anyway regardless if I tell you." Laughing I glanced back to the road for a moment, "Breathing deeply? Firmly in your seat? I'm around six hundred years old, give or take a century here and there. You stop counting after awhile." I glanced to him and seen the shock look and started laughing, "I should be the shocked one, after all you are a high school senior, talk about dating an older woman."

I drove down a few roads until I found myself driving by one of the many parks in the area. I turned onto the park road and drove down until I found a parking spot. We weren't completely alone but then again there was wood nearby so he could get his answers now if he wanted. I turned to him and smiled, "So, now that I have corrupted you, what shall we do? Care for a walk?" Yeah it wasn't the best laid plan, but at least I got to spend more time with Jason and this time I didn't have to worry about him finding out anything...he already knew.
 
Six hundred years old.

Six, zero, zero.

Wow. Holy shit, six hundred?

Crap I was thinking she'd be like maybe sixty or something like the guy in the Twilight movie or something. Six hundred was crazy. Wow she must have seen so much. The American Revolution, Civil war, World War one AND two, and the worst thing of all the rise of Justin Bieber. I couldn't even fathom what it must have been like to watch the world change so rapidly around me.

I looked at her and nodded, "A walk sounds good, does it remind you of the walks of yor?" I gave her a nudge and got out of the car. I went around to the drivers side and smiled, "One thing I must see first. Do you have fangs you can show me, or are real vampires gay like Edward Cullen? Be careful, you wouldn't want to be a Cullen." I warned her.

Man I was really amazed at how well she reacted to my jokes. I mean this girl must have heard Leonardo DaVinci's stand-up routine and yet she found me funny somehow. Maybe I should start coming to terms with the fact that I might actually be awesome.
 
I rolled my eyes at his yor comment before sliding from the car. The giggles started shortly after as he came around the car. His curiosity was making me smile more and more as time progressed. "Twilight comments, really? Seriously Jason?" Laughing even harder I tilted my head at him like he had really lost his mind.

I got myself under control and stepped closer to him, "If you wish to see those then I will need something enticing. If you will allow me...I promise I won't bite." Before Jason could even say anything I pressed as close as I could to him, my hands brushing over his arms again as rose up and pressed my lips softly to his. Last night this had done the trick of awakening my hunger and while I felt it rising I knew it would need a little more enticing than before.

My lips parted, my tongue brushed over his lips hoping to deepen the kiss even more than before. My hands slid up his arms to wrap around his shoulders, holding him close to me. The feel of his body pressed to my own certainly had the sparks firing inside of me. I felt how nice I fitted against him, like I was made for him, or him for me.

I broke from the kiss, a little breathy than before, but yet not moving back from him, not yet. I moved my fingers to my lip and slowly moved the top lip up to show the incisor that had grown. The hunger was there, but so were so many other things and all because I was pressed to him.
 
I never thought a kiss could be like that. I had thought that my kiss with Elizabeth the other night. That kiss had been nice, the feel of her soft sweet lips against mine, the feel of the breath from her nose across my cheek, it had left me tingling. That kiss was great, that kiss will remain in my memory forever.

But that kiss. As it turns out was not my first kiss. The kiss that Elizabeth prepared for me, in that moment. That, was my first kiss. The way she pressed against me, stepping close slowly, teasingly she moved against me. She fit against me in the strangest way, it was only perfect. Then our lips pressed together and the fireworks burst behind me. I felt her lips part ever gently and the touch of her tongue to my lips.

I trembled as my body burst into flames with sensations of pleasure I never knew. I put my hands on her hips gently as she slipped back from me slowly. She reached up and yanked up her lip and showed me her fang. IT was a good fang.

I chuckled softly, "That's it? The kiss was so much better than that tiny little fang." I smirked and reached up to poke her fang, "Look at that little fang, who's a happy little fang?" I said in baby talk, "Little fang gonna bite somebody? Who you gonna bite you little fang?"

I laughed and stepped away from her before she could.....well not before she could do anything but I still stepped away.
 
Rolling my eyes at Jason's wise ass comments about my incisors. He was like poking at a sleeping lion, the only difference was this lion liked him a lot, so she wouldn't eat him, even if she could. As he stepped back I snapped my teeth at him and started to laugh. "You like flirting with danger don't you?" I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself from the kiss, but all I wanted to do at that very moment was to press close to him again and just enjoy the feel of him.

Taking a few steps toward one of the paths I reached out behind me for Jason's hand, "Come before I eat you just for principle." Smirking I moved down the path and still I could feel the fire burning bright inside of myself. More times than not was I glancing at him wishing to feel his lips again.

"Okay so ask your questions. I know you have a ton of them Jason, so you might as well start asking them." I expected every question that one could possibly come up. Hell I probably heard most of them throughout my lifetime, so answering them yet again wasn't a big deal to me.
 
God I was seriously in love with her. She loved my jokes, and even played along with some of them. I don't understand how I could just be so completely into a girl so quickly but goddamn she was amazing in every way. As she walked off toward the path I walked after her.

As I fell into step beside her she told me to ask my questions as it was still clear I had a lot of them. Which was mostly true, but I still felt bad about being a basket of questions. "I suppose I do, but I should start with the stuff that I've figured out already." I gingerly took her hand. "So sunlight is obviously a shame." I said waving my free hand around in the air. "I'm hoping that Holy water is just good for aromic bathing." I said glancing at her, which she nodded in confirmation.

I tilted my head back and groaned, "Okay so I have to think of a good one. Okay can you bench press a car?" I asked. "Actually fuck that question, you ate a piece of steak last night, which I thought you or vampires whatever, couldn't eat food. And if you can eat food, does it mean you only drink blood when you feel very angry? Or you only want blood from a sexy young high schooler?" I winked.
 
As the questions started, Jason was smart enough to knock out the ones he knew first. After all it was kind of redundant to ask about sun light since he had seen me in it a few times now. As his question about holy water came up I nodded to him to confirm what he said.

The next question did have me laughing though, especially when he hit the part about the sexy young high schooler. Yes I thought Jason was sexy, but I didn't want to let it get to his head so I kept that under wraps. "I can eat just like you do, though it doesn't sustain me as well as it may do you. Blood is like a power kick to keep me going. And I still think you had that whole falling piece planned or something." Laughing as I remembered back to the night before and that whole incident with that piece of steak. Seeing Jason's reaction was well worth the embarrassment I felt digging it out of my top.

"Just think of me as someone like you. The only difference is I have a bit more strength and no I can't bench press a car, I have my speed, I drink blood and I age very very slowly. What you have read in those books of yours, most of it is made up to make the vampire look more sexy or dangerous or even a mixture of both. In the end I can die just like you can. Too many injuries to my body and I won't survive it, but little things like cuts, as long as they aren't too deep, I can heal and usually quicker than you can. I can't turn into a bat or mist and I don't sleep in a coffin."

I glanced to Jason even as my hand tightened softly against his. I smiled to him, knowing he probably had more than those normal questions for me. The distance was still playing havoc on me so I slipped my hand from his and wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked, "Much better."
 
So we walked circles around the park with Elizabeth's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I asked more questions mostly to avoid silence. Though i was getting more comfortable ariund her i felt that silence was going to end up being wierd. I learned at lot about vampires, and alot about her history. I learned that she once made out with Martin Luther King Jr, just to see if black guys were good kissers. She wouldnt tell me if he was though.

I also learned that though she can heal from major injuries with blood she could still die in something as simple as a car crash if she were injured in the wrong way. I had always thought of vampires as very hard to kill creatures but she made it sound so easy to destroy them. To be honest i think she was down playing things to make me feel less nervous.

It was neadly dark when the man stepped out from behind the tree. He wore a long trench coat and had long black hair that fell comepletely flat around his shoulders. "Well lookee here." His voice was thick, like it made the air around me hard to breath. "Elizabeth is taking her dinner out for a walk. That's sweet. Do you mind sharing?" He asked with a smile wide enough to show his fangs.

"You know why I am here Elizabeth. Morgraine still wants you to be his queen. He was really rather sad you decided to leave without a word." The man spread his arms. "No manners at all in the young ones."
 
I was having a wonderful time talking with Jason. He was curious about everything and to me that was a good sign. It also felt good to be walking with him, pressed as close as we were. I had laughs like I knew I would and was actually laughing when the man stepped out onto the path in front of us. Not sure why they always want to be dressed in dark colors like this guy and the first thought in my mind was a mugger.

I was shocked when he spoke my name and yet I had never met this man before. When he asked to share and flashed his fangs I was even more shocked than before. I had gone centuries without seeing another vampire and yet here one stood before us. Part of me wanted to ask him questions and yet I could feel the threat linger in the air. Jason wasn't dinner and this man wasn't going to be touching him.

Morgraine, why did that name sound so familiar to me? Quickly scanning through my memories I tried to remember who this man was. I was guessing he was a vampire as well and yet I knew no other vampires besides the one that made me and it wasn't him. Racking my brain I tried hard to come up with the memory that would link me to the name.

Finally it hit me and I tensed beside Jason. Morgraine was a man that I came across during one of my darkest times in life. He was more than a bad influence on me, having me kill for the fun of it. I do remember his plans for me, like his own personal slave and destroyer wrapped into one, but I never pegged him for a vampire. I did eventually leave him and the funny part about my leaving was it was all because I met a guy who made me react like Jason does now. It was that reaction that pulled me from that darkness and made me want a better life.

The man that saved me, Richard, was murdered and his killer was never brought to justice, in fact his killer was never known. I tilted my head wondering for the first time if Morgraine had had something to do with his death.

Trying to brush away the past I knew I couldn't change it, but I would be damned if Jason was going to get hurt. I didn't want to lose another love of mine, not if I could prevent it.
 
Okay i was not the smartest guy in the world but i knew right away that this guy was bad news. He definately fit the more traditional vampire theme i was used to, which probably meant that my throat was about to be snack time. Elizabeth tensed beside me and i felt at least a little reassured that she hadnt brought me out here to be dinner.

The vampire spread his arms and waved a finger at her. "You know it isnt polite to leave a suiter waiting. Though he was amused for a few decades that you had left. Called you a youngling trying to learn how to foy on your own. It saddening him that you never came back. After he learned of your adultry well he was miffed a bit to say the least. Quite regretable what he made me do to your dear sweet Richard."

The vampire turned his gaze on me. "But at keast you arent lacking in suiters. Interesting choice going with a human though. You did have a fondness of children in your glory days after all. Though humans make better meals that bedtime partners. Too easily broken."

He shrugged, "Either case you are to come with me back to the coven. Morgaine is ready for you to have his heir and he grows inoatient of waiting for you to grow up."
 
Last edited:
My eyes widened at the confession of this man, this vampire that he was the one that has murdered my Richard. It took all my strength not to try and rip into his throat, but then I couldn't protect Jason that way. The man kept going on about Morgaine wanting me back so he could have an heir.

I tisked at the man, "Morgaine was the one for a fascination with children, I just went along for the ride....a ride that turned into a nightmare and the reason I left him. I do not now, nor will I ever return to him. I'm sure he has no trouble finding a replacement, since he does like to pray on the weak."

I didn't know why Morgaine had found some fascination with me, after all, I wasn't the only one he was seeing centuries ago and I was certain he wasn't alone now. He was a dark creature who did pray on the weak, the weak minded, the weak at heart, something he could use to his advantage. I certainly wasn't weak anymore and refused to go to him under any means. All that mattered was protecting Jason. A small voice in my head said the best way to protect him was to go with this man, but I just couldn't do it.

"Jason I think it is time for us to be going. I'm sure he can find someone for Morgaine," I glanced at Jason for a moment, relishing in the reaction that ran through my body with him being there. I just hoped we got him back home, safe and sound.
 
The vampire moved up closer to us, clearly ready to block our way. A pit opened in my stomach as I could see this not about to go well. Me, being the only human in the group, about to get very very hurt. Strangely I didn't regret hanging out with Elizabeth, she was a lot of fun and I still felt the pull of her even through my terror. If this was how I was going to die then damn it would be a good story. Vampires, who would ever have thought I'd go out by vampires.

"I don't think you will be leaving just yet Elizabeth." The vampire said. "I, Albiero, have been tasked with bringing you back to the coven and I don't intend to return empty handed."

He smiled very slowly and turned his attentions to me, "Perhaps you need motivation?"

I took a step back knowing that I was never going to outrun this guy.

The vampire took a deep breath, "He does smell good, I wonder how you can control yourself around this morsel."
 
I knew this probably wouldn't go well. Vampires did gain strength, but it wasn't any different if I was human going up against a human man...they still got you in strength, it was just the way of nature. I quickly turned my back to the vampire and cupped Jason's cheeks. Raising up I kissed him softly on the lips before pulling back and whispering to him, "Please go, I will hold him off as long as I can. You know all you need to to protect yourself once you get home. Take my keys and go."

With that I reached down and quickly pulled out the keys to my car, shoving them into Jason's hands before turning to face the vampire before me, "You will harm him. You will have to kill me first and I doubt Morgaine would want that."

I didn't know what I was going to do, it wasn't like I was packing a gun in this outfit. Hell it is not like I have needed one before now. I was hoping though that Jason would heed my advice and take off. I could still feel him, but then again I could always feel him when he was near...that didn't mean he was still behind me.

I faced off with the vampire who called himself Albiero determined to protect Jason at all cost and keep myself from being taken to Morgaine in the long run. Why couldn't I have a normal life for once?
 
Abiero watched the boy run away toward the parking lot as fast as his little human legs would take him. Fast food, how amusing. He tensed and darted off after the boy with a blur of speed. Elizabeth was faster than he expected and she appeared beside him with a kick to his side. He grunted as he was thrown into a tree by the force of the kick, the wood of the trunk cracking loudly like thunder.

He slumped briefly as the pain in his side subsided, "Elizabeth this is not a wise choice. You would not like me beating you into submission simply to save a child." He rose up and darted toward her, grabbing her by the throat and lifting her into the air.

His confidence was not playing well for him though as a flash of pain between his legs made his vision go white. She had kneed him hard enough to make both his balls explode in his sack. All the fight left him for several minutes while his body healed the damage.

By the time he could see again, both Elizabeth and the boy were gone.

* * * *

I parked the car behind my house so it couldn't be seen from the street. I didn't want the vampire finding me just by accidental luck. I burst into my room and began to pace back and forth, wondering what I was to do. Now I was a target my an evil vampire who wanted me dead just for pleasure. I was so screwed, it wasn't even funny.

Should I stop seeing Elizabeth? Would that even help? I kind of needed her around now, without her I was vulnerable and there was no way I could stop a vampire if he came after me with Elizabeth gone.

Christ I was fucked, and was going to totally die a virgin.
 
I watched Albiero tense before he took off after Jason. I followed quickly and caught up with him in no time. Landing a kick to his side, throwing him into a tree and making him stop his pursuit. I didn't care what happened to me, I just wanted to make sure Jason got out of there in one piece.

As Albiero stood and shook off the damaged done he said, "Elizabeth this is not a wise choice. You would not like me beating you into submission simply to save a child." I smirked to him, "Try me!" I tried to prepare myself for anything, but then again I have never had a battle with a vampire before. Before I even blinked his hand was around my throat, lifting me up into the air. I had a choice, go for the throat or the groin...I chose the groin. Kicking with as much strength as I could muster in that instant I landed a kick to him that had me back on my feet in an instant.

Seeing he was going to be down for a little while, I took the opportunity to quickly move to where the car was, seeing if Jason got out. Seeing that the car was gone I took off toward Jason's house. There was a good chance he wouldn't want anything to do with me after this and as much as it would hurt I would abide by his wishes...I had to. Something about this connection between us had me doing exactly what he wished and normally that would bug me, but with Jason it just felt so natural I didn't even realize it was happening at times.

Getting to Jason's house I quickly made my way up to his room, shutting the door quietly behind me as I saw him pacing the floor. I made just enough noise to let him know of my presence and as he turned his eyes to me I could see the fear in them. Once I saw that though I could also feel it in the air and taste it on my tongue like a sweet wine. I never liked making my victims fearful, to me it was a bitter taste in the mouth.

I moved up to Jason intending to tell him I would leave him be if that was what he wished, but what I found myself doing was quite literally crashing into him, my arms wrapping around his shoulders as my lips collided with his. I don't know what had come over me, but I wasn't about to pull away. Jason's lips were amazing and I couldn't seem to get enough of them. I kissed him like it had been my life on the line, but I knew it was because I couldn't lose him, not like I had lost every other love in my lifetime.
 
I heard someone come into the room and I turned quickly gasping. I expected the other vampire to be there, but felt an overwhelming wave of ease as I saw Elizabeth standing there. I don't know how she could handle the other vampires but that she had made it back and there was no sign of the other vampire was a good sign. That meant with her I was safe.

The question was would I be safer without her around. I hadn't realized how big of a risk it was being with her. Not that I was afraid of Elizabeth any more, but being with her pulled me into a darker world and that world was something I was seriously unprepared for. Unprepared and unequiped, I mean I had no super strength or speed. I was simply a man and against a vampire of any kind.

"Elizabeth, I..." I had no chance to finish. Suddenly she was against me, her lips pressed firmly to mine, her mouth working to push her tongue between my lips. I put my arms around her by instinct, man I was getting lots of kisses today. Her body felt incredible against me, her breasts mashed against my chest in a way that I had never felt a woman against me before. I couldn't help the reaction of my body, as my pants got slowly tighter.

I pulled my lips back just enough to asked, "Should I call you my hero? Slayer of the big bad wolf?" I asked carefully. I needed to know what happened, I hoped the problem was solved.
 
As he pulled back with his question all I could do was shake my head with a slight frown. I lowered myself back to having my feet flat on the floor before saying, "No not slayed, but delayed. I don't think he knows where you live, but then again I didn't even know any other vampires existed so I don't really know." Taking a deep breath I continued, "If you want me to leave, I will. I'm sure he will follow me, but then he might try to use you as leverage to get me to go with him."

I found myself pretty much babbling. I didn't want to leave Jason and yet I knew he was in danger around me. But even if I did leave there was a chance that Albiero would try to find Jason and use him, just like I said. I didn't know what to do, I didn't mean to drag Jason into something like this. Hell a few hours ago I figured I was it. I had been searching for centuries and not found another vampire...I wonder why all of a sudden one appeared, let alone the ass that acted normal years ago all of a sudden is a vampire and I never knew it.

I took a deep sighing breath before resting my forehead against Jason's chest, "I don't know what to do, but I do know I don't want you hurt Jason....it would kill me if you got hurt because of me."
 
I was upset to hear that the vampire was not only still alive but might follow her here. I thought about ending it right now, sending Elizabeth on her way and simply getting out of this life while I possibly still could. As I put my arms around Elizabeth gently I realized I did not want to let her go. I didn't want to go back to life without her around. What would I be without her? My friends would say that being with her had been too good to be true, and I'd go back to having nothing.

"Elizabeth, I don't want you to go." I told her softly. "I don't think I could go back to things now. Think about it, everywhere I look I'm going to be looking for vampires and seething things that now I know are real." I said.

"Wouldn't it be more fun to stay with me anyway?" I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about....stuff."
 
Hearing his words released a great tension that seemed to be squeezing around my heart. I would have willingly walked away, it would have destroyed something inside of me, but I would have done it anyway, just because he wanted me to. Love is funny that way I suppose.

As I felt the kiss on the top of my head, I slowly moved to raise my head up, softly smiling at him. I might could teaching him ways of protecting himself, but I wouldn't want to put him in that kind of position either. "What things were you hoping to learn, I'm willing to teach you anything you want to know."

Just being there with him was enough for me, but I knew that if Morgaine was looking for me, it would only be a matter of time before he found me again. I didn't want Jason being totally unprepared either, but keeping him out of the danger zone was so top of my list. My hands slipped down to his chest as I waited for his answer. The feel of his arms around me, holding me close to him was making that once tightened heart soar in my chest.
 
I really wasn't expecting her to offer to teach me anything like that. The way she said it. I knew that she would do anything I ask, well maybe almost anything. Though I couldn't outright just ask her to have sex right? I don't think that would happen, even if I asked for it to happen. God that would be stupid of me wouldn't it? I mean pathetic.

"Umm, I don't know maybe something to fight a vampire or something." I suggested. I smiled, "Or maybe something else a vampire I could learn how to do with one."

I sighed and shook my head, "I'm sorry I'm nervous." I told her, confessing myself. "Before you I've never kissed a girl, so I'm not so sure, you know..." I shook my head, "Forget it, umm...so what do we do now? Sit and wait for albiero or that other guy? Wanna play a game with me or something?" I moved nervously to my computer.
 
Jason's first suggestion I completely understood, the second one not so much and it must have shown on my face as he started to apologize and say he was nervous. I still didn't quite grasp what he was referring to until he started to explain the kiss. I was shocked to find out that I was the first girl he had even kissed, which means.....it finally dawned on me what he was referring to and it actually made me blush, but by then he was already moving away from me.

I turned watching him move toward the computer, talking about playing a game or something with me. I moved with him and when he took a seat I slipped to my knees beside him, "Jason...," I waited for him to turn toward me, "I would love to teach you what to do to defend yourself against a vampire." Resting my hands on his thigh I smiled softly to him, "And for a game, how is this, ask me anything, be it question or action and it shall be yours."

I knew I was opening the door pretty wide for Jason, but if I was the first girl he ever kissed, I didn't want him to be nervous around me. It was true, I would do anything for him and I was going to prove that to him. Leaning up to touch his cheek with one hand, leaving the other on his thigh as my belly pressed to his leg, "I mean it....ask me anything and it will be yours, be it knowledge or," I paused as I glanced down his body before following my hand to glance over my own, only to turn my eyes back to him, "something else."
 
Wow. I mean just wow. What did I say to that? What did I even begin to ask. I felt like Dorothy meeting the great and powerful wizard of Oz. All knowledge could be mine...all secrets of the flesh could be mine. But I was nervous still right? I couldn't just blurt out, show me your titties, because I mean even if she liked me she couldn't possibly go for that. I looked down at her hand on my thigh and then back up at her.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, umm." I moved back to the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I feel like I've been asking you questions all day though, I uh...God I don't know what to ask." I looked at my hands, then suddenly felt really uncomfortable in my shoes, so I kicked them off, followed by socks and moved back on the bed.

I patted the bed beside me and said, "Come sit?"

I waited for her to move onto the bed, she took my example and got rid of her shoes better getting on my sheets with me. I looked at her for a long moment, she was so beautiful, so sexy, so everything I ever wanted. I chewed my lip and said, "Here's the thing. I know there is this weird pull between us and we are drawn to each other. Hell maybe I was born for you right?" I sighed, "I'm still just a eighteen year old virgin who is sitting in his bed with the most incredible girl he has ever seen, I have ever seen."

I took her hand, "Then you make me the most incredible offer ever. At least I think you are. So I want to set it out on the table, are you offering to make me a vampire like you?"
 
I watched Jason move past me to sit on the bed. He seemed almost at a loss. I turned and watched as he moved back on the bed after losing his shoes and socks. When he patted the bed beside him I took the offer and moved toward him, kicking my own shoes off before crawling up on the bed beside him. So much I wanted to do, but I just took a seat beside him, waiting for him to sort things out in his head.

As he took my hand I smiled softly to him. The next think he asked though did take me by surprise. I didn't quite offer that to him, didn't even know if it was possible, but then again I do remember how I was turned so it couldn't be but so hard. But did Jason even know what he was asking for? A long existence of watching your friends and family, even loved ones growing old and dying. Well not all loved ones as we would be together, living out that long existence together.

The more I thought on it myself before answering him, the more I did like the idea and the added bonus would be he would be able to learn what he needed to to really defend himself against another vampire. I glanced from my hand in his, "I am offering you anything I can possibly do for you Jason. If you wish to be a vampire then I will turn you, just as I was. But there is something you need to understand before you decide on that."

Taking a chance I moved and straddled him, placing my hands on his shoulders and letting my thumbs brush over his neck, right over that pulse that seemed to have sped up the moment I landed in his lap. "You may be stronger and faster," each word I spoke I leaned in closer to him before darting quickly to his neck to place a kiss on it before I continued, "You can still be killed and you will always have a need for blood. The choice should not be taken lightly," my lips brushed lightly over his neck as I felt my own body responding to being this close to him, "You have to want it, want the long life and the downsides to it as well." My tongue flicked out over his pulse as I not only felt it but also heard it speed up even more. My own blood on fire in my body urging me to taste him and feel him deep inside of me, completing me as only he could, yet I waited.
 
Do you have any idea how good a girl feels stratling your lap? Any clue? Elizabeth crawled into my lap and my every nerve and urge grew to life. Her hands trailed around my arms and chest and she leaned in to kiss my nack. I thought she was going to bite me outright but she only teased me. She told me that if I really wanted to be an immortal she would grant it to me, if i could live with the consequnces. I guess it could be a drag to watch everyone grow old and die around me. But that would only hurt for one round of people right? My father was going ti die before me anyway as with most of my family. And who says i would be friend with my current friends forever.

I thought about being able to watch history roll by and all the cool shit i could see. I could be like Lastat and have all the women i wanted wait even better i could have Elizabeth forever. Thinking about this beauty with me everywhere and the things she could show me. How could i not want that?

Though maybe there was something i should do while still human. As her warmth spread through me and started heating my crotch i knew of one thing i definately wanted to do. I looked into her eyes and nodded then i kissed her.

"I want it." I told her softly. "I want to be with you forever." We kissed some more and i felt her grind in my lap which made me very hard in my pants. "But i need to do something while human first."

I pulled away from her just enough to look at her. "I need to experience sex."
 
The feel of his lips upon mine was exquisite and as he spoke I felt my heart soaring even more. The thought of being with Jason was making life of centuries seem possible once again. As we kissed even more I couldn't stop my own reactions to the passion that seemed to rise between us. I loved knowing he wanted to be with me, so much so I wanted to show him how much I loved knowing it.

I started to grind on him, feeling him growing harder for me. My body ached to feel him, my incisors growing wanting to taste him and yet he pulled back. I so wanted to kiss him quiet, but the words that slipped from him made me smile softly to him, "That we can do, that we most certainly can do." The amusing thing was I have noticed not being able to do anything unless he wanted it and it was getting right hot and heavy before he actually had to voice what he wanted. I wasn't sure if he had to hear it himself or if he wanted to validate it with me, even though I could tell where we were headed.

Slipping my hands from his chest I gripped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it to the side before reaching for his own. I wanted him, needed him and his statement alone was like a green light in my head.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top