Time Stop Sexual Hijinks

John Blackhawk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Posts
795
In case you don't know what i'm talking about i'm talking about what would you do if you had the ability to stop and start time? I've recently become interested in this after watching some free porno vid clips and i'm wondering what other people would do? Myself personally i can see it as a bdsm related method.
 
Last edited:
I assume you want a magic time-stopper, not one with real-world consequences (like being frozen in unmoving air). But even with magic, the protagonist ages faster than those around them. Let's exploit that:

Gangly 18-year-old genius lad Derek is smitten by 2-years-older Lara who disdains "young boys". Derek builds a magic time-stopper and freezes the outside world for a couple years of his elapsed life -- real-time is only an hour or so. Sure, he takes the opportunity to molest time-frozen women (but no sheep) and steal valuables. When he approaches the babe in his now-matured body, he has piles of cash, gems, etc stashed away. How does she react?

Gender-flipping this could be fun. Under-developed 18-year-old genius gal Shari is smitten by hairy, studly, 2-years-older Thor who disdains stick-figure females. Shari proceeds as above, emerging with more curves and a stash of valuables. Is she still interested in Thor by then?

Twist these. Jac and Josie are nerdy 18-year-old fraternal twins who together build a magic time-stopper. They're not necessarily fixated on any particular individuals, but they synchronously use their device to plunder the world and ravage its frozen inhabitants. Alas, for true love, they have only each other...
 
Hijinks, huh? That implies to me that it's not just straight sexy time, but having some extracurricular fun.

I'd say that it's a wonderful time for some revenge.
That mall cop with an attitude that tries to arrest everyone might find himself screwing some troll of a person in the mall's center water fountain. Or maybe the food court.

The character's GF/BF wants to experience many sexual things, but they are too scared to do it for real, so bring out the time stopping wand. With a facemask on, nobody can tell who those two sexy naked people were. Smoking joints and chugging beer while screwing doggy-style on the judge's desk, the couple drew everyone's attention when they appeared out of thin air, and five seconds later they were gone just as fast.
 
In case you don't know what i'm talking about i'm talking about what would you do if you had the ability to stop and start time? I've recently become interested in this after watching some free porno vid clips and i'm wondering what other people would do? Myself personally i can see it as a bdsm related method.

This film might be of interest to you...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460740/?ref_=nv_sr_1
 
Back
Top