Daddy's friend (CLOSED)

Stephen sat in the desk chair completely naked in front of his best friends daugther as she was looking up at him with her lips wrapped round the base of his cock.

His eyes locked with hers. She was young enough to be his daugther and yet she was giving him the blowjob of his life.

He lifted his legs over her shoulders and crossed them behind her back. As his hips thrust into her face he held her head in his hands looking into her eyes.

"Ohhh Louisa your going to make me cum. You suck like an angel."

He felt his balls tighten up and his cock throb as he pushed her head down onto his cock and pumped her mouth fast.

Trying to hold out but knowing he couldn't take anymore he moans out as his cock bursts in her mouth pouring out large loads of cum.
 
She couldn't really believe she was on her knees sucking Stephen's cock. Now she had dreamed of it many times but She never thought it would come true because she thought he didn't like her like that.

They were looking into each others eyes as she sucked harder on him. He put his legs round her shoulders. He was thrusting into her mouth. He held her head in his hands looking into her eyes.

He told her she was going to make him cum and she sucked like an angel it made her really happy. She liked knowing he liked what she was doing.

He was fully in her mouth and she was sucking harder on his cock as he pumped into her mouth.

He burst deep inside of her mouth. She slipped him out of her mouth. She had his cum in her mouth. She swallowed his load.

She licked his cock clean. "Yummy." She said looking at him smiling.
 
Stephen's cock slid from Louisa's mouth as he could see his cum inside of it. Looking at her carefully as he saw her swallow it and say.

"Yummy."

Taking hold of her hands he lifted her up so she stood up as he looked at her beautiful clothes body.

He was fully naked as he sat in the chair looking up at her he reached out taking hold of his semi hard cock.

"Strip for me."

Just then her phone rung. It was her boyfriend but her phone played a sexy dance tune. The beat would give her something to strip to as stephen hand stroked his cock in front of her.
 
He pulled her onto her feet. She was still in her clothed and he was naked sat on the chair before her.

He took hold of his cock looking at her. He told her to strip. Her mobile began to rang and it was a sexy dance song.

It was her ring tone for her boyfriend. She began to dance sexy to the music. She pulled her dress off slowly.

She was dancing now in- http://www.lisecharmel.org/wp-conte...-glamour-crystal-contour-bra-string-thong.jpg. "You like watching me?" She said.
 
Stephen stroked his cock slow and steady as he watched her slide her dress off. Seeing her in the white sexy underwear made her seem even more like an angel even though she had just sucked his cock till he came like a horny little devil.

He heard her ask a question as he looked up into her eyes.

"Like watching you? I love watching you. I could watch you all day but I would have to fuck your brains out too. Please continue for me sweetie."

Watching her dance he couldn't look away as his hand slid up and down his cock. He couldn't wait to slide his cock inside of her.

He was so grateful she had decided to stay at his instead of her granmas house.
 
She grinned at him watching him stroking his cock. She bite the tip of her finger in a sexy way as she grinded her hips. She couldn't wait to have him in her. She knew it would feel amazing.

"Oh you can watch me whenever you want and you can fuck my brains out whenever you want too." She said.

She knew how to work her body and the music was making her feel sexy which made her feel confident and hot. She reached round her back and unclasped her bra. She let the bra fall off and her boobs bounced freely.

She blew him a kiss before turning round and pulling her panties off revealing her tanned ass. She shaked her ass for him.
 
Stephen saw her take off her bra and pumped his cock faster in his hand as she said how he could watch her and fuck her anytime. He knew he would take advantage of that as he could see her breasts bouncing freely.

His hand pumped his cock so fast as he watched her breasts bounce round then she turned away from him and pulled her panties down.

As soon as her panties were off her ankles an she shook her ass stephen couldn't take anymore.

He lunged forward and dropped to his knees. Kissing her ass cheeks as his hand slid round her waist and quickly two of his fingers pushed their way into her pussy.

He playfully bit down on each ass cheek as his fingers begun soft slow circles into of her damp pussy.
 
She hadn't figured out he was behind her until he kissed her ass. His hands went round his waist and he pushed two fingers.

She squeal loudly when he playfully bit down on her ass. She was moaning out as he moved his fingers in circles in her wet pussy. "Oh Stephen I've wanted you for so long." She said.

She grinded against his fingers. "I want you to fuck my tight teen pussy and then my tight ass. I want you to make me your little slut." She said.
 
Stephen felt how wet she was for him as he fingered her pussy with his two fingers. Listening to what she said and how long she had wanted him and how he could make her his little slut he intended to do just that.

Biting down on her ass a few more times he then kissed up over her lower back and along her spine as his fingers teased her pussy stroking her from the inside till he was placing kisses along her neck.

His free hand pulled her hair from her neck As he kissed her neck softly before whispering.

"Now you have me. You can take my cock as much as you want. I'm going to take your ass and pussy till you can't walk anymore. Just like my hot little slut wants."

Stephen let his tongue slide into her ear as he pushed his thumb between her ass cheeks and against her asshole teasing her. As his hard cock rubbed over her ass cheeks.
 
He bite her ass a few more times making her squeal and jump a little. She was so happy she chose to stay here with him. He kissed up her lower back as he teased her pussy stroking her from inside.

He brushed her hair off her neck and then kissed her neck. "Oh I have you and I'm gonna have your cock when I want from now on. I own your cock now." She said.

His tongue went into her ear as his thumb pushed against her tight ass. His cock was rubbing against her ass cheeks. "I want you to take my ass." She said.
 
Stephen heard her words as pulled his thumb back taking hold of his cock and pushing it between her ass cheeks while his tongue stayed inside of her ear.

He felt little resistance from her ass hole as his cock was covered in her spit. Pushing he could feel his cock head sink into her ass as his fingers pushes against her g spot.

His body bent her over the bed and he then rammed his cock into her ass hard. Moaning out into her ear before saying.

"My cock is yours. You own me. Now be a good slut and take this hard fucking."

Her phone went again as her boyfriends name flashed up on screen and the sexy song begun again as stephen pounded his cock into her ass hole.
 
He pulled his thumb away from her ass and he pushed his cock between her ass cheeks. She moaned softly his tongue still in her ear.

His cock was covered in her spit. He pushed into her tight ass. His fingers pushed against her g-spot.

He bent her over the bed and began ramming his cock into her tight ass. "Oh god yes fuck me I'm your slut." She moaned out.

Her phone went off again. The tone played as he pounded her ass nice and hard. She closed her eyes moaning. She pushed her ass out so he could get deeper in her.
 
Stephen was loving her reaction to him fucking her tight ass hole and looked forward to her staying over even more. As his cock filled her ass hole with each thrust.

The noise of the phone was annoying him a little as he loved the strip show but now it wouldn't stop and stephen grabbed the phone with his free hand and answered the call placing it against Louisa's ear.

He added a third finger inside of her probing into her pussy and sliding over her g spot while his cock hammered her ass hole. He had no idea her boyfriend was on the phone and at the time he couldn't care less. As they were both enjoying themselves.
 
Stephen answered the phone and gave it to Louisa. She couldn't believe he had done that when it was her boyfriend ringing.

He added a third finger to her pussy making her moan down the phone. "Baby are you okay?" Her boyfriend asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." She said. Stephen's fingers were sliding over her g-spot and his cock was pumping in and out of her ass.

She was moaning more. "What are you doing? Are you getting fucked?" Her boyfriend asked raising his voice. "No I'm not." She lied.couldn't care less. As they were both enjoying themselves.
 
Stephen realised from what he barely heard that it must of been Louisa's boyfriend on the phone.

He couldn't help but smile as he had his cock buried into this guys girlfriends ass hole and had three of his fingers stroking her insides rubbing against her g spot.

Stephen kept pounding her ass and was glad she took the phone from his hand it allowed his hand to reach round her body and grab a handful of her breasts before sliding his fingers to her nipples and giving them a pinch at the same time his thumb and finger gripped her clit.

He wanted her to scream out down the phone as he said softly.

"Say my name."

Stephen knew this guy would never get her pussy again.
 
Louisa was really liking have Stephen deep in her tight ass and his three fingers which were in her was stroking her g-spot. She moaned out loving it. Stephen was really pounding her ass just the way she liked. He was getting her so close to cumming. She loved that she was finally getting Stephen.

Having her boyfriend on the end of her phone was so annoying because she was wanting to moan out loudly. He grabbed at her boobs. He pinched her nipples making them really hard. Stephen told her to say his name. She didn't want her boyfriend anymore she had Stephen so she didn't care if the boy knew. "Oh Stephen yes give me it." She moaned out.

"Your getting fucked aren't you, your a slut?" Her boyfriend said. "Oh shut up. Yes I am and he's a man unlike you and he can please me unlike you." She said. She put the phone down. She thrusted her hips hard back. "I'm your Stephen. All yours." She said. She was thrusting hard back on his cock.
 
Stephen heard Louisa call out his name. He had heard it many times but only ever in his dreams and now she was bent over naked with his cock driving into her asshole over and over.

His third fingers pushing deep into her pussy while his other hand teased her nipples. He got his answer that it was her boyfriend on the phone as he heard what she said before dropping the phone off the side of the bed while it was still on.

Stephen wanted her to scream his name when she orgasmed and picked up speed pounding into her asshole faster as he felt her pussy tighten on his fingers he knew she was close and so was he.

After not having a woman for so long then having her tight young ass squeezing round his cock he was ready to cum.

"Ohhh yes Louisa."
 
Louisa couldn't believe this really happening. She had just broke up with her boyfriend as Stephen fucked her ass. She was so happy it was happening. She was now Stephens like she had dreamed of so many times before. This just felt so right.

He knew just how to please her. His fingers were getting her closer to cumming as he played with her hard nipples. His cock was moving in and out of her harder and faster. It felt so incredible. Her pussy tightened round his cock.

She began cumming round his fingers. She moaned out loudly. "Oh Stephen god fuck yes." She screamed out. Her body shaked as she came. "Stephen cum with me. I want your cum in my ass." She said.
 
Stephen felt her pussy tighten on his fingers as he heard her scream out his name. Her now ex boyfriend could also clearly hear what she shouted out ordering him to cum into her ass.

He never needed to be told twice as he rammed his cock into her a few more times and felt her asshole grip his cock. He could hold out no more and moaned out loud as his cock burst inside of her ass.

"Ohhh babe yes."

Feeling his cum filling up her asshole he kept his cock inside her till he calmed down. Then slid out of her and lay down on the bed. His hand grabbing her phone and ending the call before letting it fall to the floor.

As he looked up at her next to him naked he smiled with a semi hard cock.

"That was incredible."
 
He filled her ass with his hot sticky cum. It felt so good him filling her tight little ass. She loved having him so damn deep in her ass cumming. The feeling of his cock erupting in her ass made her moan out.

Her own orgasm was short and intense. Her orgasm felt so good. She loved how he made her feel. He drove her body crazy and she loved it. Her ex had never been able to make her feel so satisfied.

She saw him put her phone down so her ex couldn't hear anything more. She didn't care he had heard her getting fucked in her ass. She bet he had cum hearing it though.

She looked at him smiling. "Yeah that was amazing. Want to go take a bath or shower with me?" She said.
 
Her ex boyfriend couldnt beleive what he had just heard on the phone his girlfriend getting fucked in the ass. What was worse was that he had cum inside of his pants making a mess.

He knew he had lost her he had never made her scream that way before.

Stephen smiled at her.

"A shower with you sounds great. But I doubt we will get clean just even more dirty."

He picked her up off the bed and carried her to his bathroom. As he walked into the shower.

"Rule number three you must be naked inside the house at all times. An rule four you sleep in my bed."

Placing her down on her feet he leaned in kissing her as he started the shower. Warm water fell over their bodies as his cock became hard.
 
He picked her up carrying her into the bathroom so they could go shower together. She had a feeling they'd come out more dirty then when they go in.

"I like rule 4 the most. I want to sleep in your big strong arms so much." She said as he placed her onto her feet. She looked at him and smiled. She ran her hand through her hair as he kissed her.

Hot water ran down their bodies. She noticed he was hard again. She pushed his back up against the wall. She put her arms round him. She snuggled into his arms as the water ran over their bodies.

"I'm so glad to be here with you. I love you Stephen." She said. She had said the L word to him when she was younger but that had been in a family way because she didn't know anything about real love like this.
 
Stephen's hands fell round Louisa's body like a shield to protect her as the water fell onto their bodies. He smiled at how much she liked rule number four.

He knew they both slept naked and wondered how much sleep he would really get with a young horny girl in the house.

He was surpised how she pinned him to the wall and hugged his body tightly. As she spoke the words I love you to him. He looked down at her.

"I love you too Louisa. You make everyday so bright."

His cock was pushing against her stomach as his hand slid down and cupped her ass cheeks kneading them as he kissed her and his tongue slid into her mouth.
 
His cock was pushing up against her stomach. His hand slid to her ass. He cupped her ass. She looked at him smiling. She grabbed hold of his cock and slide him into her pussy. She moaned softly.

She kissed his neck as she began moving up and down on his cock. She bite down on his neck. She held onto his body as she moved on his cock.

She was glad she decided to stay here with Stephen. They were going to have so much fun together.
 
Stephe let out a slight groan when Louisa's hand slid round his cock but his moan increased when she pulled his cock into her pussy.

He could feel her pussy surrounding his cock as she was kissing his neck. Gripping hold of her ass cheeks he lifts her up off the floor forcing her legs to lock round his waist as he spins round.

With her back pinned to the shower wall and his cock fully inside of her pussy his hands are resting against the wall.

"I'm never going to be able to rest with you."

Stephen pants out as his cock thrusts into her pussy and his neck tingles from her kissing as she is wrapped round him.

He is so happy he can express his true feelings for Louisa.
 
Back
Top