Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

"Yes, please." *she stood up slowly. That ache was still between her legs and she pressed her legs together.*
 
-Skids noticed her legs.-"What is wrong?"-he asked as they dried off and went to the bed room as he handed her the bag with her clothes in it.-
 
*Veronica just pretended she hadn't heard him as she pulled on a long white strap dress and left her panties off*
 
*She just nodded her head, not trusting her voice. Skids just wanted to give her time so she had to wait and be a good girl. Honestly she didn't even know if she was ready after what she had been put through. They made there way to his bed and she laid down.*
 
-Skids just held her body close and smiled gently petting her hair as he fell asleep holding her in his arms.-"Night Veronica."-he said gently.-
 
"Night, Skids." *She said softly as her eyes closed and she shut out the ache, drifting to sleep.*
 
-The next morning Skids was making french toast. Skids was already dressed and had been showered hopefully Veronica was ok.-
 
*Veronica's dreams were filled with nightmares. She woke up the next morning screaming into a semi-dark room. It took her a few moments to call down enough to realize it was Skids's bedroom.*
 
-Skids ran in and bit his lip.-"You ok Darling?"-he said.-"Please talk to me do not hold anything in."
 
*She looked up at Skids with wide eyes.* "...I dreamed of him. The things he did to me.. What would have happened if you had just walked away and not gotten help.." *Her voice was so quiet she wasn't sure he had heard her.*
 
-Skids bit his lip and sat down by her.-"It is ok ....he is gone now....do not worry come on....let's eat...and we can relax today."-The next few weeks were UN-eventful as Skids was driving them back they had there morning conversation. Veronica had been going to the school Counselor for the past few weeks and talking about her problems. A new week starts off. Skids wonders if there relationship will return to normal soon as he misses Veronica's playful nature. Skids took his bus down Veronica's road and waited for her once out side of her place.-
 
*Veronica's nightmares had gotten better since she had started talking to the counselor but her relationship with Skids still hadn't been mended. He hadn't been able to touch her without her freaking out. That would change today. She needed Skids. When he pulled up she got on and sat on his lap smiling.* "Hi."
 
-Skids was happy he smiled and looked.-"You look happier then i seen you in 6 weeks."-he said and smiled.-"how do you feel?"
 
*Veronica kissed his cheek and smiled* "I feel a lot better. Do you want to come over tonight." *It had been so long since she they had really spent anytime together and she really missed him.*
 
-Skids smiled.-"I guess...aren't your parents going to be home?"-he said as he began there driving he had her sit behind him for now as they started there journey.-
 
*She shook her head slowly. Her mother and father had gone away for the week for there anniversary. Although they had been very reluctant to leave her by herself, given the recent events. But, she had told them that she was feeling better and she could handle herself. They only left after she promised to call every night and keep every session with the counselor. Now she could show Skids her real room.* "They're gone for the week. I need company. Wanna come see my real room?"
 
-Skids nods and smiled.-"Sure I would love that you can show me anything you want."-he chuckled.-
 
*Veronica giggled and shook her head. If it wasn't for Skids she'd never have gotten through this. He had gotten her the help she needed and had been with her every step of the way. She truly could never repay him but she sure would try.* "I bet I can."
 
-Skid smiled and looked to her.-"Try not to get your self in trouble today if your going to come and visit me."-Skids said as they pulled in a few minutes early there Skids kissed her lips and slapped her ass before pulling in to the garage.-
 
*Veronica giggled and walked to class. When study hall came she asked the teacher if she could go see her counselor and she was given permission. The whole school knew about the incident and she got pity looks for awhile but she didn't care. She had Skids and that's all that mattered now. She walked to the garage hesitantly and looked for Skids.*
 
-Skids smiled.-"You can come in Veronica It is just me in here. I am head of the Garage with a pay raise."-he chuckled and hugged her tight as he held her close.-"How are you feeling?"-he smiled kissing her cheek.-
 
*When he kissed her all of her nerves and fears slipped away and were replaced with love and happiness. She smiled.* "Better now that I see you."
 
-Skids smiled.-"So what did you come in here for?"-he asked bringing her to his new office.-
 
Back
Top