OOC: Team of Misfits

So...this whole helping move thing has been quite the mess. Still not back in my home state, though I'll be en route tomorrow. Get home early Sunday and sleep forever... I'm going to say Sunday night I'll be able to post.

Sorry about the insanely long delay. I'm not having any fun without you guys :(

Back to work!
 
AON I doubt that helping to move would be fun without us. We are good for kinds of laughs and giggles
 
Hey guys!!!!!!!! I'm officially, in about two hours, a minuteman!!!!!!

And this joke is so not going to get old.
 
au6SjRo.gif
 
You know what makes it even better?

The university I am now going to is called the minutemen. So now I am quite literally a minuteman.
 
Obligatory post for the day:

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

But remember, 70% of all statistics are made up.
 
Well it said nice tits, wanna fuck. Cuz I'm classy.

Story time? The Gods need appeasement for story time. Blood for the Blood God!
 
/me cuts open vein.

Happy now?

And don't worry my friends all believe that I'm immortal.
 
Insufficient.

Need wholesale slaughter for appeasement. And some skulls for the skull throne.

And maybe some pizza.
 
Fiiiiiine.

/me pops down to Hell in order to raise an army of the undead to cleanse the Earth. And buy some damn pizza.
 
So that's going to be one thing I miss when the zombie apocalypse happens. Pizza.

That and probably toilet paper. I'd think that stuff would be worth its weight in gold at that point. Using leaves ain't no fun.

So what were we talking about?
 
Oh right.

Hm. Let's see. Harken back to a time when Katt was a little less picky. She had nice tits, I was face numbingly blasted, we had some raunchy sex, she turned out to be craaaazy, I learned my lesson.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
 
So that's how Kat learned to be picky. See boys and girls It pays to be careful in what you choose to wear. :D
 
The saying:

"Don't stick your dick in crazy."

Applies here...well kinda.
 
Back
Top