fucking my sis in law

larry3311us

Experienced
from time to time i fuck my brothers wife and sometimes he even helps me fuck her...anyone like this

from time to time i fuck my brothers wife and sometimes he even helps me fuck her...anyone like this

I played with my sister in law once. Our husbands were out and we were drunk and... to this day they don't know we never did it again but damn it was fun.

that's quite the image you just put in my head...:devil:

we started by joking around dancing, each of us were dressed and we were fooling around doing little strip teases for each other. I went down to my bra and panties and then sat on her lap and wiggled around. She dared me to take my bra off and i did but only if she would. So we both did and then she started sliding her nipples across mine we both kind of stopped and I wanted to stop but she smiled and told me she could feel my pussy wet on her thigh and it was getting her wet. next thing we were on the bed and after going through a "you first" little scene decided to get into a 69 so it would be at the same time.

we started by joking around dancing, each of us were dressed and we were fooling around doing little strip teases for each other. I went down to my bra and panties and then sat on her lap and wiggled around. She dared me to take my bra off and i did but only if she would. So we both did and then she started sliding her nipples across mine we both kind of stopped and I wanted to stop but she smiled and told me she could feel my pussy wet on her thigh and it was getting her wet. next thing we were on the bed and after going through a "you first" little scene decided to get into a 69 so it would be at the same time.

damn....that also just put quite the image into my head...love to talk to you more about it...:devil:

damn....that also just put quite the image into my head...love to talk to you more about it...:devil:

Here is more for an image I am a green eyed fair skinned red head and a little curvy with a very natural red bush and she was a well tanned blue eyed blond and with a bald pussy. I also ended up tonguing her ass. I figured why not? already down there!

Here is more for an image I am a green eyed fair skinned red head and a little curvy with a very natural red bush and she was a well tanned blue eyed blond and with a bald pussy. I also ended up tonguing her ass. I figured why not? already down there!

God I wish I could have been the boy toy you picked up at the bar that night just to be able to watch. Love green eyes and red hair. Could have been your personal sherpa holding those cheeks back while you injected your hot tongue....

Last edited:
@kitkat

Nice. Thank you for that. I got some great mental images.

God I wish I could have been the boy toy you picked up at the bar that night just to be able to watch. Love green eyes and red hair. Could have been your personal sherpa holding those cheeks back while you injected your hot tongue....

Now that is a fun image!! how about a better one? you behind me driving your hard cock into her pussy while I suck her clit then you slide your cock out and down into my mouth so i can taste her off of you? then when you go back to fucking her I'll suck on your balls. wouldn't that be more fun baby?

see that guy? see what a decent post will get you?

love to see you in more than an image in my head....and as for the rest of it...I would love to help....:devil:

Doesn't sound like you were living vicariously through anyone's dirty stories but your own. Way you go, girl.

Doesn't sound like you were living vicariously through anyone's dirty stories but your own. Way you go, girl.

You know i so have to change that bio!! I haven't looked at it since i set it up. I have to change it to letting others live vicariously through my slutty talk!

Wow! That is a dream! Kitkat!!! Your blowing my...mind! Did you cum all over each others faces?

Yes I fucked my oldest bro's wife, and years later I fucked his daughter, I hope someday to get them both together without him - after all we sucked each others cock when we were very young, about 10 or 12..... Still want to do my sister but she hasnt wanted to...YET!!!

This thread is so hot I came all over my fingers thinking about this adventure

Back