Community Service

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
I had the craziest idea. What if, just perhaps, a group of people, of both genders, more than sexual inclination, etc. and decide to just become "sexual philanthropists," doing community service for the general public? What if it became a sort of underground movement and urban legend, that of these "communal good sluts," who would service anyone (within reason), and they became popular figures, even underground heroes, as viral videos of them spread, etc.

Just a thought. How might the world change? Also, bear in mind that the catalyst for this is a world where all STDs have all somehow been eliminated, so that's less of a factor. People can have bareback sex with each other without fear of that, though they might use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy, but might not, too.
 
If you have a problem, and no one else can help you, maybe you can hire... the S TEAM.
 
There is something like that in RL for people with disabilities, where the 'therapists' come to sexually gratify those who can't get any because of physical limitations. Were you thinking it along those lines, but for everyone?

-CS
 
Back
Top