Uk register/ love the uk

Hello all
married male here looking for clean and dirty chat with all especially females, no surprise there!!!
Very literate and a tad nerdy here but hopefully that won't put many of you off.
Look forward to speaking to any and all who wish to send me a PM.

Hello all
married male here looking for clean and dirty chat with all especially females, no surprise there!!!
Very literate and a tad nerdy here but hopefully that won't put many of you off.
Look forward to speaking to any and all who wish to send me a PM.

Welcome to Lit, hope you have lots of naughty fun ;)

Good evening folks.

Any ladies who fancy a chat are free to come and say
hello. I won't bite...…unless asked.....

Joking aside, I'm always happy to listen, I'm reasonably literate, quite articulate and partial to the odd naughty story - if I wasn't, what would be the point of coming here??

Good evening folks.

Any ladies who fancy a chat are free to come and say
hello. I won't bite...…unless asked.....

Joking aside, I'm always happy to listen, I'm reasonably literate, quite articulate and partial to the odd naughty story - if I wasn't, what would be the point of coming here??

Hello

Hello world ... Well, ok ....Hello UK thread :)

I'm Feeling MUCH better! :)

Hope you are all ok too :)

Does it count that I live in the states, but love the UK and want to move there?

26 yr old bi male, currently in Durham area for a bit, before moving down to bedforshire come the autumn. Not too sure what I'm looking for...although fun with both male and female would be welcome!

Anyway, hope everyone is well, and not too thrown by the loss of an hours sleep...

Matt Guize

26 yr old bi male, currently in Durham area ...

Anyway, hope everyone is well, and not too thrown by the loss of an hours sleep...

Matt Guize

Hello!

oh.. that was a killer wasn't it... did my little head in! :)

Back