Aphrodite's House of Golden Apple Waffles... and other stuff..

RubenesqueAphrodite

Pphhfthtt.....
Come in. Say hi. I promise not to bite unless you ask me to.. :D

I like to do research and I like challenging questions, so ask away. I'll do everything humanly possibly to answer you, or find an answer for you. I'm helpful that way :D

Gifts are welcome. Feel free to leave a pic you think I'd like. :heart:

Hugs are always free, you just have to ask.

Kisses will cost you.

My Links of Interest

BBW Bold Flesh 2.0 :An Appreciation Thread of Big Beautiful Women
Into the Thick of It:Sex Comes In All Sizes
Aphrodite's House of Golden Apple Waffles:My corner on Lit..

Last edited:
I might actually be away until the 30th!! (gasp!) I may go into withdrawal!!!:eek:

But wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I'm not back on by then..

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
And Mama Bear hugs....

Double dog dare? If you go triple dog dare I'm coming after you with a belt :devil:
Please, don't make promises you can't keep *batts eyelashes*:kiss::kiss:
Apple waffles sound good. Are you cooking? :)
I DO have a recipe if you'd like it shoot me a pm!
Hey Im glad you started a thread - fun person
:kiss::kiss:
*Peeks in at your thread* :)
Awww, I'm flattered you stopped by.. hugs to Papadoc
Subscribed. Am I unbanned now??? lol Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xoxxo

Geez, what I have to do for some people... Of course, I'll un-ban you...

Just popped on for a minute.... was waiting for a pm reply, and I was pleasantly surprised you all stopped by.. Makes an old girl feel good..

I'm actually going to try and bounce in once in a while over the next week or so, but I will be scarce to non-existent while I tend to Holiday Hoopla... (squeaks out a yay...)

In the meantime, I'm serious about fielding questions... ask me anything... I love challenges.. I'm a complete nerd, perennial student, and would help you research and write your dissertation if you asked nicely.. ( and if you don't know what a dissertation is, I can help you with that, too..lol :D)

Plus, I'm just all around fun..or at least I pretend to be...

Kisses

Woohoo! If I time it right, I can still get my Lit fix in despite all the festivities and stuff!! Aren't y'all excited for me????

To ^^^VVV above...as SOON as I get my private jet fueled up, Darlin' I'm there... Kisses to my Smiling Sheila..lol

Back