Masturbate on cam sites??

I've fantasized about it quite a bit, but so far have not taken the plunge...
 
What are folks' favorite sites for watching/sharing? I've seen but those are the only ones i've found so far...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have many times. Having others watching me get myself off is hugely erotic.
 
I went through a cross dressing phase a few years ago and would masturbate with other CDs on cam.

I think it all boiled down to the fact that for every lady out there wanting to watch or partake in some viewing, there are hundreds of males. I guess dressing up in sexy undies was a way to address the obvious imbalance.

One of the best sessions I had was with a couple on line. They both dressed up in stockings and sexy undies. It was VERY hot indeed. We all got off on watching each other playing on cam and giving and acting upon requests.

:devil:
 
I believe it, but as im.a.nice.guy asked, are there preferred sites?

[Please don't post the name of cam sites. As Lit offers cams, this is spam. Thanks!]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My ex would get off on showing both me and us off like this. I still like to watch couples once in a great while.
 
I've done it several times in the past and it was a lot of fun....only problem is you get like 60 people watching at a time and it starts to slow down the video....so I'd kick people off who weren't chatting and were just watching.

You have to be careful though, some people will record it and put it on a porn site, so I was always careful not to show my face.
 
Last edited:
Is this question geared toward men, or anyone? I think all the responses I read were from men. However, I am a woman & I've always found it fun. :D
 
I posted before that I haven't...

But now I've actually done it. Several times, in fact. And I love doing it. It's such a turn on knowing others are watching me get off, and possibly getting off as well. I guess it satisfies the exhibitionist in me. :)
 
I've always wanted too but I use my phone and I didn't know if you can on mobile
 
I've always wanted too but I use my phone and I didn't know if you can on mobile

i think theres a way to do mobile video with yahoo, but i'm not sure about just posting on a cam site

that's my only camera now too, so i'd like to know
 
I had a bad experience with this once - I was on cam and using a vibrator, and the guy recorded it and poetsed on several porn sites.
 
This has always sounded like it would be a huge turn on and I'd love to try it, but I'm not sure I would ever find the balls to go through with it.
 
Jacked off on cam many times. Have fav sites where M and/or F join in c2c, or just chat for "encouragement"
 
I'd be interested

If any one is interested, I'd love to do it for the first time on cam!!! Let me know.
 
On my old laptop I had an external webcamera and have done it once or twice.
Like another poster mentioned I had just finished up when my S/O came home for lunch.
Btw she does know I talk to women on here. She is okay with it b/c she says it is just talk.
She would be upset if she knew that I had a brief affair with the woman I had cammed with
and it spilled over into RL.
 
Last edited:
I love this , not sure if its the fact that its strangers watching me or if its just the being watched but i always seem to cum very hard if i have an audience
 
Back
Top