Wife's Diaries

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Have any of you Lit husbands read your wife's diaries and discovered something new and slutty about her?

I took a peak at her diary once and discovered that she can't stand that bitch behind the counter at the local Starbucks. Also, she would do anything for five minutes to poop alone.

Hot damn that got my motor running!

I took a peak at her diary once and discovered that she can't stand that bitch behind the counter at the local Starbucks. Also, she would do anything for five minutes to poop alone.

Hot damn that got my motor running!

Lol too funny! My diary would be boring too but hubby might be surprised by my posts on here! Lol

My wife

Have any of you Lit husbands read your wife's diaries and discovered something new and slutty about her?

Actually it was from reading her journals that I discovered her attraction to another man. Shortly after that he took her to a hotel and fucked her. It was then on I developed this fetish of married women having sex with other men, especially my own. And it's been glorious.

I owe it all to getting curious.

Actually it was from reading her journals that I discovered her attraction to another man. Shortly after that he took her to a hotel and fucked her. It was then on I developed this fetish of married women having sex with other men, especially my own. And it's been glorious.

I owe it all to getting curious.
That has to be hot too know she is fucking and doing it wiith another man. Is he her only or is she slutting herself around with others ? I bet she'd be up to a threeway or moreway if she likes to fuck that much :D
Have you let her know yet ?

I found some diaries that my wife had from college and grad school -- she had said she had been "a bit" slutty back then. But I had no idea!

I also thought keeping a sex diary was fun at college -- I mostly had a steady bf, but the diary has a record of all the boys I cheated with

That has to be hot too know she is fucking and doing it wiith another man. Is he her only or is she slutting herself around with others ? I bet she'd be up to a threeway or moreway if she likes to fuck that much :D
Have you let her know yet ?

Well unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, no other men are screwing my wife. Her hotel tryst was years ago and I was definitely in a different mindset then. It almost ruined our relationship. Soon after I started to get aroused by the idea of another man fucking my wife And married women in general having sex with other men. My wife is a totally different person now but the fantasy remains and I do wish other men were screwing her.

I found out a few months ago that my wife had just started a diary ... managed to read a few entries: nothing 'relevant' but it got me curious. Fortunately or unfortunately - it depends on how one wants to put it - I haven't manage to find where she currently hides it anymore

I found out a few months ago that my wife had just started a diary ... managed to read a few entries: nothing 'relevant' but it got me curious. Fortunately or unfortunately - it depends on how one wants to put it - I haven't manage to find where she currently hides it anymore

Are you hopeful, like the other guys here, that she's getting laid by other men?

I love the idea of finding out in my wife's diary that she's getting it elsewhere; but I think it's highly unlikely.

Would have loved if my wife kept a diary filled with all her deep dark fantasies/desires. I love when she tells me new things and the thought of making them a reality. Most of her confessions come out during our play time and usually take some coaxing but the times that she willingly and openly tells me is always a huge turn on.

A good friend of mine confided in me that she has a "fantasy" diary that her husband makes believe he is secretly reading. They both really get off on this. That seems pretty safe and creative.

There is a Tinto Brass movie based on that premise. Only in the movie, the husband finds out that what he THOUGHT was a fantasy diary is really true and his wife had been fucking a multitude of guys. Interesting premise.

There is a Tinto Brass movie based on that premise. Only in the movie, the husband finds out that what he THOUGHT was a fantasy diary is really true and his wife had been fucking a multitude of guys. Interesting premise.

What is the name of the movie?

What is the name of the movie?

La Chiave (The Key)

It's a bit more complicated : the husband leaves behind a key to a drawer - where he'd put a diary with his sexual fantasies - for the wife to find and read; she does so and starts writing her own diary where she describes her sexual escapades with the daughter's boyfriend; through reading each diary the couple communicates their erotic passions ...

Back