Cuckold - Written by Dominating Storyteller

KnutG

Virgin
Very hard to find - looking for a story where the dominant man is telling of his dates with a wife - who wants to cuckold her husband. Either with the cuckold participating or without.

Thanks for your examples!

I agree with KnutG, there really aren't too many stories on Lit featuring the dominant male and his story of cuckolding a wife.

To some extent you've got to be a bit specific about what you want. There's a sub-genre of Incest/Taboo stories where the husband/father asks the son to make love to/have sex with/fuck the wife/mother, usually because he's getting old/past it and doesn't want the woman to suffer. There are a few of those.

The big question is, does the husband agree and want to watch, or does he just about have to be tied down?

One example does spring to mind. http://www.literotica.com/s/spanking-kenny's-wife-ch1. This is actually a six part series and I reckon it's worth reading. Also, try http://www.literotica.com/s/interview-with-a-sub-couple; although this is a D/s situation, the husband is there to watch - willingly. Similarly with http://www.literotica.com/s/taking-carol.

These are all well worth a read; I hope this is the sort of thing you're looking for, but good stories by a dominant male in a cuckold situations are few and far between

a lot of writers are too concerned about the negative comments those types of story attract. it's the loving wives category that leads to the disparaging comments.

cuckold

I write hot wife stories and the barrage of nasty comments is quite startling. I have gotten used to it and now they spur me on. However, I am not big on the dominant bull scenario. I understand and participate in the scenario of a woman going outside her marriage for sex. But it is obviously a sensitive area with my husband. I have allayed his jealousy and aroused his interest by making it clear that I am in control and my hot wife activities aren't about his adequacy so much as it is about my need for more than one man. I don't know how I could manage that if I was rejecting him to go submit to another man.

But if you are interested in a story from the perspective of one of my lovers I could do that.

I write hot wife stories and the barrage of nasty comments is quite startling. I have gotten used to it and now they spur me on. However, I am not big on the dominant bull scenario. I understand and participate in the scenario of a woman going outside her marriage for sex. But it is obviously a sensitive area with my husband. I have allayed his jealousy and aroused his interest by making it clear that I am in control and my hot wife activities aren't about his adequacy so much as it is about my need for more than one man. I don't know how I could manage that if I was rejecting him to go submit to another man.

But if you are interested in a story from the perspective of one of my lovers I could do that.
PW, I for one would love to read that story. I'm sure I'm not alone. Your profile may be the most erotic one I've ever read. I'd love to read your stories if they affect me like that profile :)

PW, I for one would love to read that story. I'm sure I'm not alone. Your profile may be the most erotic one I've ever read. I'd love to read your stories if they affect me like that profile :)

Sighs and shakes head

Thank you, the "Carol Story" was most enjoyable. Maybe we get some more ideas from other readers....

Have a good time,

Knut

Thank you, that is a sweet thing to say. I have had one forming in my head recently. I will work on it.

cuck story

I am a new writer working on a story that is going to end in cuck holding. It is actually a factual/fiction. An account of my own experience of topping from the bottom ...if that's how you describe it. I am a sub female that was pushed into being a dom out of love for a male cuck. I have only submitted chapter 2 (pending) but..if you like these types of stories you may enjoy the outcome. the series is called Surrender

I am a new writer working on a story that is going to end in cuck holding. It is actually a factual/fiction. An account of my own experience of topping from the bottom ...if that's how you describe it. I am a sub female that was pushed into being a dom out of love for a male cuck. I have only submitted chapter 2 (pending) but..if you like these types of stories you may enjoy the outcome. the series is called Surrender

Hope by the time you get to the end you'll realize it's not spelled "cuck holding." ;)

Would a dominant male (a bull) prefer fucking the wife with her husband watching, or without?

Would a dominant male (a bull) prefer fucking the wife with her husband watching, or without?

It depends on the guy and the circumstance.

For me personally, if I am with a man is too sexually insecure to have another man in the room it is a big turn off. Regardless of his physique that attitude comes across as weak and narrow-minded to me. That doesn't mean I won't be with them alone - only that if he insists on it because he is too prudish for anything else I lose interest.

Back