Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*kisses back* We could make it one, Bella ;)

LOL my post cut part off ... was supposed to say venereal disease after the italicized happy ...

But, either way ... yay! I really do hope everyone has a good day, whether a Daddy or baby girl alone, or half of a couple.

Daddy went to the cardiologist today, so far, I haven't heard anything yet. :(

*sighs softly*

I think that the trick is want more than just to be in control-- you actually have to care about your little girl

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello littles and Daddys....................... I hope everyone here is well?

I think that the trick is want more than just to be in control-- you actually have to care about your little girl

That's totally one of the tricks. Welcome to the thread.

I wish i had a girl who I could bathe and play with.
be my pet and friend--): I WOULD TREAT AS A PRINCESS::::

Welcome to the thread and I hope you find her soon. I'm sure she's out there searching for you too. Maybe she's even in this thread

Guten Abend, Mamas, Papas, and lil 'uns... :D !!
I spent the better part of the afternoon searching for pics for the BBW thread, and ding dang it...I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find some lovely photos for posting. I think Switch will like them, Cookie, and maybe one or two more.

I'll be back on good and proper a bit later, but right now, I must feed the savages..teehee.

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day!!

I spent the better part of the afternoon searching for pics for the BBW thread, and ding dang it...I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find some lovely photos for posting. I think Switch will like them, Cookie, and maybe one or two more.

I'll be back on good and proper a bit later, but right now, I must feed the savages..teehee.

I can't wait to see the pictures you rounded up!

Ohhh, RA, I can't wait to see the pics, either!!!

Batteries are good...they can run out quickly. But I'm very mechanically inclined and can change them myself. I meant help in other ways!!!! As for the weinermobile...ummm OUCH!!! :eek: Seems like with the wheels and such it would be very misshapened! But I'll trust you!

Bella, I hope your day is going well...I'm still giggling over some of my Daddy's replies!!!

:heart: Keri

"Just as a suggestion.... A battery charger is a SUPER investment for the toychest......erm.....so I've heard";)

Happy Valentines Day and Thursday to all of my beautiful sisters and handsome daddies!

I had a very wonderful surprise last night! A very dear friend that I haven't spoken to in almost a month finally contacted me on here with his new number & we stayed up wayy past my bedtime catching up. I missed him so very much! I told him he is my new Daddy and he agreed. ~giggles~

Peaches, I don't like tonights forecast one bit!!

Everyone else that has stopped by this morning, xoxox!

"Sorry Sis! I don't write 'em. Actually, while I enjoy the snow and could stand to have a 'snow day' off work, I really hate the wintry mix forecasts out where we live too (and you haven't seen MY roads yet:eek:) - otherwise I like winter in the Midwest better than summer with 100+ temps and 70% humidity or more. SO keeps talking about moving to Montana or Wyoming....or we BOTH love Arizona and New Mexico - but I only moved back here to take care of 'Mother' and then SHE moved to Washington State to live closer to her son (ostensibly my brother but the jury is still out;)) Can't complain though - got rid of a louse and gained a gem! Time now to move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back