CBT, blue balls, and loads of testicle pain! (Pictures!)

Lady_In_Black

Really Experienced
Joined
May 18, 2006
Posts
119
I asked for this thread, so I'll damn well post in it!

My thing is CBT, and it's really my thing. Any other takers?
 

Attachments

  • steelwerks__mcg__046_s03.jpg
    steelwerks__mcg__046_s03.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 814
  • pinwheel.jpg
    pinwheel.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 723
  • haibrush.jpg
    haibrush.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 721
Nice! I used to have cam shots of requests for CBT that I did but I lost them when a computer died on me.
I haven't done any for a while. I love CBT!
I'll "take." Lady, please make a request and I will post!
 
If I had a cock and balls, I would be doing a lot of painful things to them.

Sounding. (It just isn't as good with a female urethra)
ball stretching. (I can play with my labia, but-- the tubes aren't there)
TENs. (well, that I can do!)
chastity cages....
 
I've seen videos where the guy just stands there and lets the woman kick him square in the balls. He howls in pain and often falls to the floor, writhing in agony. And yet, in a short time, he had a hardon while the woman kicked his balls over and over. Despite his howling and shuddering when he fell and assumed the fetal position, I had the impression that he was enjoying getting his naked balls kicked that way. I wonder how many guys are like that.
 
I have cum many times from cbt, balls, cock slapped whipped squeezed, as john cougar says. it hurts so good.
 
I'm very into the idea of someone tormenting my balls. The cock part of CBT just leaves me uninterested. Go figure— I don't know why one, not the other, but there it is. Very intersted in bsll play as an expression of Domme/submission and humiliation. It seems to me the ultimate submission, the final humiliation, for a man, is castration.

I've never had anyone go very far with actual ball torture. Maybe I just don't have the balls for it. . . :eek: but I sure like thinking about it, and I like the small amounts I've experienced. Had a girlfreind once who loved to be on top, balls gripped tight and hard in one hand, shoving the fingers of the other up my ass, while she rubbed her pussy on my face. God I loved it! I'd love someone to push my limits sometime.:heart:

PM me if you like. . .

My thing is CBT, and it's really my thing. Any other takers?
 
I'm not really into this,but here's a few I found.

kalo0117.jpg


kalo0107.jpg


sxa07098.jpg


sxa06975.jpg
 
If I had a cock and balls, I would be doing a lot of painful things to them.

Sounding. (It just isn't as good with a female urethra)
ball stretching. (I can play with my labia, but-- the tubes aren't there)
TENs. (well, that I can do!)
chastity cages....

Urethral play is a lot of fun - on me. But I've never been able to do it on a woman. Ball stretching is fun because you can prolong the torment depending on the weight, how you tie them up and subsequent actions (slapping, swinging etc).
 
mmmmmm ... CBT.

Now this is a fetish that brings a smile (and a grimace) to my face. ;)

I love reading, writing, thinking about, and occasionally acting out my CBT fantasies. For me, there's nothing more sexually stimulating than achieving the pain/pleasure nexus of this type of play.

Looking forward to a thought-provoking thread! :D
 
I adore CBT. I learned it a few years ago from a fairly hard-core masochist who offered himself to me as a stunt package while also somehow managing to instruct. Alas, when I tell most locals who I learned from, those in the know tend to cringe a little. ~whistle~

A former play partner once did as instructed and knelt before me with their legs spread. I saw in front of them in a chair that allowed me clearance to swing my leg back and forth. While wearing my favorite pair of boots, I managed to in several kicks as his expression slowly faded from worshipful to frantic.

My most recent partner let me know that I could use my teeth on their cock, which they consider the oral equivalent of rough sex. :D
 
Sometimes I love to give mine a good whack when I'm masturbating, something about it is so erotica and despite the pain it feels good.

And I love having blue balls... I just love that awesome full feeling.
 
http://www.scruntsmalebdsm.com/justusboys/sxa06975.jpg


I absolutely love that picture, there is something really wonderful about having a man spread out before you waiting, anticipating and worrying about just what you are going to do. I would prefer however no gag as I do like to hear screams, groans, whimpers and sighs.

What's the green stuff in the bowl, and the can with the tube?

The mind boggles. :eek:
 
I think I had better shave before I start playing with candles and waxing, otherwise it might hurt when I take the wax off
 
I adore CBT. I learned it a few years ago from a fairly hard-core masochist who offered himself to me as a stunt package while also somehow managing to instruct. Alas, when I tell most locals who I learned from, those in the know tend to cringe a little. ~whistle~

A former play partner once did as instructed and knelt before me with their legs spread. I saw in front of them in a chair that allowed me clearance to swing my leg back and forth. While wearing my favorite pair of boots, I managed to in several kicks as his expression slowly faded from worshipful to frantic.

My most recent partner let me know that I could use my teeth on their cock, which they consider the oral equivalent of rough sex. :D

I think that pics of teeth on cocks/balls are some of the hottest. I find it out of this world when mine has been bitten. And I'm not talking the grinding, chewing kind of bite. I'm thinking of the nip and pull all the way up to the forceful bite!
 
I am into tease and denial. The balls are a great way to stop an orgasm. Pulling on them holds the stuff that wants to squirt from allowing an orgasm. Pulling until they squeeze through the fingers sure gets attention. and a slap and a punch will sure stop and orgasm.
Eating her 69 so she can squeeze my balls as she cums is fun. Once her orgasm starts there is no turning back and I have to just take it.
Being teased with the balls getting it is HOT!
:rose::rose:
:heart::heart:
:):)
 
Back
Top