Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blokes complaining about women only gyms? Fucking retards.

Anyone seen the public urinals in Paris? Apparently it's OK for men to piss in public, but breast feeding is disgusting to many Parisians.

Oh and I see the wonderful Sandy Toksvig is paid much less for QI than Fry

I used to see the guys complain - they’d come in demanding a tour and when it was explained to them they’d get all uppity. I think they came in for the argument...

I’ve seen the urinals, it’s hilarious- they’ve got plant pots which makes it all ok :D

No fucking way! Does it have the staff??? Please tell me it has the staff.... :D

Official like I dun know in it!

I believe the beautiful staff have really jobs themselves, so I guess when the place is open for plebs then ugly/normal staff are in?

Official like I dun know in it!

I believe the beautiful staff have really jobs themselves, so I guess when the place is open for plebs then ugly/normal staff are in?

I knew it would be too much to expect Fred but I wondered if the other TV staff actually worked there - they don’t... but the barman has his own place which might be worth a visit :)

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/press-packs/first-dates-staff-bios

I don’t actually watch it myself but in a slight role reversal, my other half is addicted to it (and almost every other reality nonsense, although thankfully not love island... but goggle box! What’s that all about? Watching people on the telly, watching telly... fucking weird...)

Anywhos - will have to book a table close to crimbo as a surprise for him to make sure I am in Santa’s good books :D

I actually don’t want much, I am drowning in stuff but if Santa was kind enough to include this in my stocking I’d be a happy bunny on Christmas morning :D
https://press.princeton.edu/titles/14162.html

Yeah - I know, it’s too early to think about Christmas...:rolleyes:

Tower of London is a good one, Borough Market for food. As others have said a theatre trip if you can get tickets.

Recently saw Les Mis, was absolutely amazing.

Tower of London is a good one, Borough Market for food. As others have said a theatre trip if you can get tickets.

Recently saw Les Mis, was absolutely amazing.

Book of morman also well worth it... I wasn’t brave enough to buy the “I’m wet with salvation” umbrella and do slightly regret that...

There's a joke in there somewhere (trying to work out how to quote),

Get the feeling that's not all you're wet with! 😉

There's a joke in there somewhere (trying to work out how to quote),

Get the feeling that's not all you're wet with! 😉

You quote by clicking the quote button... if you want to quote multiple posts, you click the little button next to quote for each relevant post...

As for school days and learning, just read this

venerable boxing trainer Cus D’Amato used to say that emotion, particularly fear, is like fire. If you make it work for you, then it can cook your food, keep you warm and give you light in the dark. But if you let it go out of control, it can burn your house down.

X

As for school days and learning, just read this

venerable boxing trainer Cus D’Amato used to say that emotion, particularly fear, is like fire. If you make it work for you, then it can cook your food, keep you warm and give you light in the dark. But if you let it go out of control, it can burn your house down.

X

I love it! So very very true :heart:

Happy Monday from not London... a rare work from home Monday :D

Happy Monday folks. Just woke up, working nights at the moment.

When working from home, do you bother getting dressed or just stay in PJ's/whatever you sleep in/naked?

Happy Monday folks. Just woke up, working nights at the moment.

When working from home, do you bother getting dressed or just stay in PJ's/whatever you sleep in/naked?

Dressed - would give my conference call colleagues a shock if I wasn’t :rolleyes:

Also, it’s getting nippy here now... no pun intended...

Dressed - would give my conference call colleagues a shock if I wasn’t :rolleyes:

Having seen some of your photos, I'd say pleasent surprise! 😉

Working at home does take the fun out of sneaking off for a bit of self pleasure though.

Blokes complaining about women only gyms? Fucking retards.

Anyone seen the public urinals in Paris? Apparently it's OK for men to piss in public, but breast feeding is disgusting to many Parisians.

Oh and I see the wonderful Sandy Toksvig is paid much less for QI than Fry

She does take up considerably less space than Fry...

Surely only necessary to dress from the waist up;)

I’ve seen Sandi do QI live - interesting experience... now the company that gave me freebie tickets bombards me with offer’s to xfactor or Britain’s got talent...

Lately been asked if I want to take part in Dr Christian will see you now (he of embarrassing bodies fame...) perhaps they’ve seen my lit thread :D

I’ve seen Sandi do QI live - interesting experience... now the company that gave me freebie tickets bombards me with offer’s to xfactor or Britain’s got talent...

Lately been asked if I want to take part in Dr Christian will see you now (he of embarrassing bodies fame...) perhaps they’ve seen my lit thread :D

:eek:

Am I the only one who, when listening to Test Match Special, is amused by the repeated and totally innocent references to the batsmen edging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back