washington peeps

Ash on all the windowsills and falling down like a fine gray snow everywhere I look. My throat has been scratchy and my eyes swollen for days.

Makes even going outside a depressing chore.

Can't wait for the west winds to start up again.

Ash on all the windowsills and falling down like a fine gray snow everywhere I look. My throat has been scratchy and my eyes swollen for days.

Yep! It's killing my sex drive too! :eek:

Yeah I went outside to try and do a couple things today and yuck. Coupled with the hot weather. Nope.
Mine too. And it's black. Or it was black. Before the ash. :(
Yeah I feel like I'm in California or something. I can only keep so many vehicles under cover.
Yep! It's killing my sex drive too! :eek:

lol now, that I can happily say it's not changing.

Last night was the worst for the smoke for me. It was really thick and you could really smell it. Seems to be clearing out now (at least I hope so)

Last night was the worst for the smoke for me. It was really thick and you could really smell it. Seems to be clearing out now (at least I hope so)

I actually had to go to bed early. Was sooo sick. Feeling much better today!:rose:

Western Western Washington

...in so many ways, without any imaginative limitations on metaphors. Just hoping for interesting, literate responses that elicit some color in my thought...

Back