Maryland is for lovers?

All of the guys here welcome you cherrybomb. Can you recruit some more women here? We want to keep the gender ratio in synch.

Come on, Gazer...it's a sex shop...they don't teach knitting. :rolleyes:

I know they don't teach knitting but is it one of those classes that everybody sits around naked and tries to find their inner self or does the teacher say "Find a partner and turn to page 52 in the Kama Sutra. Lets try this position tonight" Or maybe it could be an all women's class where the teacher says "Here is the on switch, spread your legs, insert here and enjoy"

So specifically what kind of classes since I am too lazy to look it up on their web site.

I know they don't teach knitting but is it one of those classes that everybody sits around naked and tries to find their inner self or does the teacher say "Find a partner and turn to page 52 in the Kama Sutra. Lets try this position tonight" Or maybe it could be an all women's class where the teacher says "Here is the on switch, spread your legs, insert here and enjoy"

So specifically what kind of classes since I am too lazy to look it up on their web site.

With fewer key strokes you could have gone to the site and found out for yourself.

To answer your question: The classes are about sex and erotic activities, attitudes, etc., etc. "How to", "What to", "When to"...if you get the idea.
The classes that I went to were informative classes...people didn't get naked and fuck each other, right there in class. There were no live demonstrations as to how to do things.
Yes, a few of us exchanged numbers and met at another time.
If you're looking for someplace to go and get a quickie this aint it.

Game, I was not even thinking about going to the place just trying to get some discussions going in the thread that might attract more readers and posters. I am sure people are tired of me just posting hellos in the thread trying to keep it alive. I know I am. lol.

Welcome Canon, hope to see you hanging around here and you can spread all the love you want.

Game, I was not even thinking about going to the place just trying to get some discussions going in the thread that might attract more readers and posters. I am sure people are tired of me just posting hellos in the thread trying to keep it alive. I know I am. lol.

Mission accomplished, Star. ;)

Welcome canon...please stay in touch. :)

Fellow Marylander...

Walkersville / Frederick County

Always looking for an outing or folks to chat with, you can catch me on Skype as "Tremefy"

-Sarcotic

We have one signed up for the trip. Please make sure your permissions slip is signed and turned in on time. Still have space so accepting additional attendees. :)

I'm up for it, so to speak, depending on timing, etc. It seems like most of the classes would be a lot more fun if you go with someone, instead of just attending alone and hoping to meet someone there.

SG

I personally love the.........

Comfort Zone in College Park. Robert is the owner and he's great and can explain anything. It's a great shop they have two floors lots of goodies and they have locals who supply them with diff things very well done!!!

Comfort Zone in College Park. Robert is the owner and he's great and can explain anything. It's a great shop they have two floors lots of goodies and they have locals who supply them with diff things very well done!!!

Thank you, kitten, for mentioning the Zone...a place new to me. :)

Back