My Wish For Today

My wish for today is for beautiful weather in Singapore, along with amazing food, and a very comfy bed after a long day of work.:)

Today, my personal wish is for THEE. I also wish that you would get paid. You need cash for your upcoming trip. I totally understand your habit.;):kiss:

Oh, it's beyond a want for gambling cash. I need money to pay my bills. I paid my car insurance today, I will be paying my credit card bill soon, and that's it. I'm done. Broke. I have no more money after that. I am nearing the end of my rope, and there isn't even enough left to hang myself with.

end-of-rope.jpg

Wishing everyone a gorgeous sunset tonight, and a sexy tequilla sunrise in the morning!

My wish for today is to get through my whole Saturday list of things to do and not drag them out until Sunday...Monday....and Tuesday of next week.

My wish for today is to get through my whole Saturday list of things to do and not drag them out until Sunday...Monday....and Tuesday of next week.

And I wish you stop with these unrealistic wishes, Babs. At least peace in the Mideast is a possibility, not like this fantasy.

I've been to the dentist tonight and I wish I would get some feeling back in my face.:(

Well, I'm feeling better tonight, and now I wish I was in Dubai with my daughter to share her dream with her.:heart::heart::heart:

Back