Looking for an editor for a story without sex

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Hello,

I have a new story, 4000 words. There is no actual sex. Category is likely lesbian, though I may opt for Romance since there is no sex. A female "school nurse" teaches a girl how to kiss. I think my stories are generally clean as sent to editors, but I sure would appreciate a second set of eyes. I always use the volunteer editors, but in this case it hasn't worked, they have been put off editing a no-sex story.

Thanks for reading!

If you don't need it back right away, I can do it later this week. Send me a PM if I can help.

Hey ML I also have a nonsex focus story, that I would like you to look at. Do you mind? I've done seven chapters, but I only need you to do the first two. There is mild sex in it though, if that helps.

Hey ML I also have a nonsex focus story, that I would like you to look at. Do you mind? I've done seven chapters, but I only need you to do the first two. There is mild sex in it though, if that helps.

I don't have a problem editing sex stories. It's the amount of time I have available. What's the word count?

Back