Buxom's busting out all over

xBuxombabex

Literotica Guru
Sorry folks I've had a ball but it's time for me to move on. Kisses to most of you! Enjoy x

Last edited:
Happy to see you posting and looking forward to seeing more......its more fun if you let be naughty!
:devil: :rose:

After posting a few pictures in other threads I've been asked by a couple of people to start a picture thread myself.

However I'm really struggling to upload photos from my computer. I don't want to use a hosting site at the moment - I'm pretty sure none of my current photos are against the forum rules - but I've had to make this photo tiny & poor quality as no matter how much I cropped it it still had to many kb's!!

Could any technical people help?

Apart from that - please be aware that I am of the 'extra curvy' variety of lady, if that offends you please go no further!

If you do choose to join me in my boudoir (& all are welcome!) please be nice :kiss:
Hi Buxom!

I'm glad you start this thread. You have a body that I like.
I'm sorry that I can't help you with the tecnical inormation, that's not my strong side. I have other scills though. ;)

After posting a few pictures in other threads I've been asked by a couple of people to start a picture thread myself.

However I'm really struggling to upload photos from my computer. I don't want to use a hosting site at the moment - I'm pretty sure none of my current photos are against the forum rules - but I've had to make this photo tiny & poor quality as no matter how much I cropped it it still had to many kb's!!

Apart from that - please be aware that I am of the 'extra curvy' variety of lady, if that offends you please go no further!

If you do choose to join me in my boudoir (& all are welcome!) please be nice :kiss:

Hey gorgeous, glad you took the plunge to match your plunging neckline - lovely photos, looking forward to seeing more :rose:

Hello beautiful! I'm glad you decided to start your own thread! It will do very well I'm sure! Your pics are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see more :kiss::kiss:

hi there
so happy u started this thread
u have an amazing body....so sexy
cant wait to see whats next

Hey honey I gotta those are so sexy ;) hope to catch you guys soon! X :)

Hopefully this should be a little better - thanks Nipple Muncher!

Thanks for the compliments xxx

Last edited:
Back