New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Cymbidia!

I'll follow your words of wisdom and slow myself down...guess it's hard not to get excited when you think finally you may be accepted at some level or another!

Promised myself I wouldn't post before work...guess I need more self discipline...Have a great day all!!!

Justine
 
hi all

I have surfed the net and been involved in chats for quite a while now and this would have to be the most supportive and close community i have ever encountered.

ok a bit about myself. I am the original grammar nazi so be patient with my writing. 41 years young/old from Western Australia and only recently fully aware of my desired life style (late bloomer lol)

Predominantly Dom with zero skin experience and learning the theory.

thanks to those that made me welcome in the thread that i posted to say hi ( talk about jumping in feet first)

ok enough rambling from me, hope to make friends here.

until next time, Paul

;)
 
Hi, my name is Kelly and I am new to the Literotica. Well I have been here for a little while but I never seem to post that much, I am trying to remedy that , I have been posting a little more now.

I have always been curious about the BDSM world. I have only read about it, I have never taken an active role. Some day I would like to do more then read about it. But right now I am reading the posts and getting an insight to what is the BDSM world offers and all that entails.

Thanks. :)
 
Allow me to introduce myself....

Hi - I'm very new to the board, have a few stories posted, and am trying to figure out if I'm a sub or not (had a *strange* experience w/a male friend who I am now sure is a Dom, altho he thinks "it's not me", despite the fact that this has been a recurring fantasy of mine for years).

I've been reading the threads on just about everything under the sun (soooo educational!) but still am not sure.... So --- anyone willing to help me determine if it's "me" or "not me", I'd welcome the help!
(If it would help, I wrote a story about the "strange" encounter, although it's not posted... email me if you're interested and I'll send/post it.)

Other sundry details - I'm an Instructional Designer for a Fortune500 brokerage firm (so I get paid to write), I'm married (to a man who has NO interest whatsoever in BDSM), have 2 little boys, love to read, and love to write.

trendyredhead:kiss:
 
*waves and blushes*

Hello!

I'm worshipful whisperer. I've been lurking around Literotica for a few months and have recently been brave enough to venture into chat.

I'm a 22 year old female living in California. I've been married for two years to a wonderful man and have recently bought a house. (Yay for me!) My husband is quite vanilla and doesn't have much of an imagination when it comes to sex. In trying to encourage him to explore and have fun, I started looking into D/s and realized that I am very much a sub. So here I am.

*deep breath* Okay, I think that's it for now. So ends my first post. Maybe when I get more brave I'll post more.

Thanks!
 
so, WW, what makes you think that you are a sub? I'm really struggling with whether i am or not - how does one really know, particularly when one has not had much (or any) RL experience?

TR
 
Well, I can only tell you how I knew.

Primarily, I gain the most pleasure and satisfaction when someone is in control. Doesn't matter if it is in a sexual situation, or in my every day life. I am content and at peace when I am doing as told. In the sexual arena, there is nothing more stimulating to me than to please and pleasure my husband. I'll forego something that I enjoy if I know that there is something else I can do that he loves. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well in this point. Perhaps someone else could describe this better.

Also, I realized that most, if not all, of my fantasies had to do with me being submissive and having someone being dominant over me. Telling me what to do, how to do it, when to do it, etc. I'm the most aroused when that's happening.... not that it happens often at this point.... and its what I crave.

There were a lot of other subtle things, but nothing that was as revealing as what I mentioned. Those were pretty much the main factors. And once I realized it, and started thinking about it more, the more the puzzle pieces started to come together. It was as if a part of me that was a mystery was unveiled.

Hope that helps you :)
 
Welcome to all the newcomers, especially that tall dark handsome one with the big hands and the bedroom eyes;)
 
Welcome, new faces!

Don't worry about participating if you haven't got RL experience. What we try to foster is an environment focused on RL--but open to all who are headed in the direction of finding real life, skin-to-skin BDSM love. Hopefully, as you poke around on the threads, the difference between this forum & other forums, as well as the difference between a RL focused environment and an exclusionary one, will become clear.

:rose:
 
By the way, "SirSammy" this does NOT mean you can smoke big smelly cigars in my house.;)
 
You're very welcome, Sam. It's nice to have you with us. Take good care of our friend Caroline while she's recuperating, okay? :)

This thread has been great! What a treat, to get to know a little about everyone. I hope it keeps bringing people in to get acquainted with us all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

:rose:
 
Ok, here goes

I posted an introduction in the general forums already but here are some details that are more appropriate here.
I have some RL Domme experience, a former GF kinds flipped that switch in me. She was a trained Sub. I didnt know this when we met. She approached me, sensing something in me so she said. I had a hard time with some of it as I would never willingly "hurt" ( inflict physical or emotional pain that was unwanted) my partner.
Since that time it seems that the only women I end up with are all VERY sub and are drawn to me. (I still dont know what signals Im sending, its not intentional.) I do know I also like VERY agrresive women so I suspect I switch.
A friend intrduced me to this site and I find it very warm and informative. I hope to add as much as I get from it. This is a wondeful place.
 
Hello

I am from Denmark and I am 30 years old.

For all of my life I have serched for my sexuality expression. I have not found men who can satisfy. I always wanted to serve the right men who must be a men in a uniform. I work in the denisch department of defence and every days I see the mens going by my desk but there is not one that can be what I need.

I have read a lot about BDSM but I am really new to this. I don't know where to start. I have great interest in what they say here is long distance relationship to put my leg in the water. I hope that I will learn here much and to find new friends to take me to this exciting wolrd.

So this isgoldenwheat. :) :heart: :rose:
 
And you have a most interesting av, snoozebutton.

Take a moment to read the three stickies up top, will you please? I offer you a warm welcome to Lit's BDSM Forum.
 
Thank you for the welcome cymbidia i sometimes read a little on the How to thread and figured i should be polite and introduce myself. I can always use some more smiling faces in my life.
 
introduction

Hello All,

I found this board by accident one evening, I originally came here for the stories and got curious and found this wonderful place. I rarely post but I lurk and read a lot and have learned so much from all of you, so thank you all for the time and energy you put into this sight. I am 43 year old mother of 3 and grandmother of 2. I work full-time and am working on my 2nd Masters degree, bachelors in philosophy, masters in public administration, hope to get my phd some day and be able to teach. I am submissive by nature and have recently been able to finally begin exploring this somewhere other than in my fantasies. Previously I had a little experience being the "dom" and although my partner loved it, there was something that did not fit for me....

I have recently found a wonderful dom who is not only knowledgable but patient. He spends hours answering my questions and helping me to explore all the different facets of my personality that I kept buried for such a long time.

This has gotten kind of long so I will end by saying Caroline, so glad you are on the road to recovery.
 
Welcome Bluesboy, snooze, jdjason, nightswhite, & goldenwheat. Make yourselves at home. :rose:
 
Thank you for the welcome

Its nice to not be belittled for admitting a bit of ignorant. You folks do make a person feel comfortable
 
Bluesboy2, every single one of us has, at one time or another, asked with help on some issue here. All of us, from the very wisest-seeming to the rawest newbies to this stuff.

That's what we do here - we help each other be stronger and more centered with regard to this odd kinda sexuality. Well, we don't think it's odd but they still do, don't they?

So we gather here and help each other become stronger as each of us continues to walk our own road.

Welcome to the BDSM Forum, to you and to the other recent arrivals. Everyone has something to share, something that will help all of us grow a bit. Everyone has subjects for community discussion, subjects that will help us all stretch a little past where we've been.

Welcome.
:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top