Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound of rain, I love it so. I love when I'm siting in my office and I can hear it pouring down outside. Hearing the thunder. Seeing the flashes of lightning.

I like it every time I hear it. Even today. Until I realize, "You fucking idiot, you left your windows cracked." :mad:

Fuck.
 
Frozen!! The lengths I go to for fresh fruit and veg and to not support big business! Heated farmers market would be good!

Says the wife of a man who works for the most evil, diabolical (not to mention incompetent) big business on earth! :D
 
Yikes! I've been challenged to karaoke on Sat. Now what to sing. . . what to sing. . . .
 
Here's a little ditty to get you warmed up! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9at5RlFu4

You sayin I got a big butt NM? RS could you squint at him for that for me please?

I probably won't have a partner for the karoake, I will be solo.
I do love "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" though.

Since it is a family oriented picnic, my usual bar fave "I touch myself" will not be appropriate. Some chick someone brought along last year sang "Crazy Bitch." I thought she was going to get dumped head first in the porto-potty by all the angry parents. No class at all.

Shame they probably won't have Sabra Girl from Nickelcreek, or Stand Where I Stood by Missy Higgins. I can sing both of those pretty well.
 
Last edited:
Interview is in three hours.

Breathe. . .

Remember, "peace, love, joy, baby ducks."

You will rock it. I mean c'mon--you are Eilan! Who else could carry off a Tim Curry in drag av?

Fingers crossed for you and tons of positive energy coming your way.
 
so..."vast expanses of land", or..."huge tracts of land"?

inquiring minds want to know!

ed

vast expanses/huge tracts...tomato/to-mah-to. :)
Whatever we call it, it's difficult being 3000+ miles away from where you want to be.

I don't know what, or who, she's talking about, but it's definitely the expanses. I'm having a problem with them myself at the moment too.:mad:

I don't know what, or who, you're talking about but it's awful, isn't it?
Also, what happened to your av? :confused: He was cute!
 
Looks like either a board glitch or something was changed in the back office. It was set to "no avatar". I'll have to upload it again when I get a chance.
 
I have the whole place to myself! I can't decide what to do first. . . hot bath, nap, make something I like for dinner. . . . the possibilities are endless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top