Can a pussy be too tight?

StrongMaster7

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Posts
1,887
I saw the other "too tight" thread and did not want to hijack it.

It seems to me that many women are concerned about how tight their pussy is. I guess this is analogous to us men caring how big our cock is. My wife asks me almost every time we have sex if she is "tight enough". I respond by saying yes and asking if my cock is "big enough". She also always asks if I can feel her squeezing her pussy's muscles. I always say yes.

However, I have been with ladies who were not so tight and it was very nice also. the first dozen or more times I was with my wife, I came after one or two pumps. She was so tight and wet and I was so excited. The girl I had been with before was very sexy, had a wet pussy but was not so tight. I could fuck her for long periods of time. I could experiment with positions. It was never a problem.

I was one with a very large lady who had a pussy that was also very large. It was nice to fuck and she encouraged me to fist her! That was incredible!

So, I have started this thread to tell the ladies, as they often tell men, that size matters, but that all sizes have their charms.
 
That's a very interesting subject. The penis is not the only part of the anatomy that comes in different shapes and sizes, although for some reason, it's not talked about much - maybe not as acceptable as talking about penis size?
I'm definitely "average" and as such I've noticed that some girls feel like I'm throwing the proverbial hotdog down a hallway, whereas others are almost difficult to get into - and once you do, as you said - it takes a much stronger sense of control not to come too quick! Maybe that's all part of the idea of sexual compatibility.
 
I've found that the feeling of tightness has more to do with position, lubrication, and other conditions than it has to do with actual pussy size. Unless a woman has some sort of medical condition, she will feel tight, loose, or just right depending on how you approach the process.
 
If a guy has an enormous cock, then maybe. But for the 90% of us with average sized dicks, no.

I've been in a lot of pussies in my life. None were remarkably "loose", and only four were significantly tighter than the others. Two belonged to very short, very slender women. One was a very short BBW. The other was medium height and average weight. In my opinion, unusual tightness is most likely a function of body size. In any event, none of them were "too tight" for penetration, and the only effect of their tight fit was making me cum earlier than usual.

I would also add that of the four, two were married and had children. The other two were single and childless at the time I knew them.

Finally, the short BBW's pussy is just small--a very small clit, small lips, and a tiny vagina. Not only is it tight, but it is not very deep. I bottom out on every stroke. I feel like I'm enormous when I fuck her.
 
I don't think too tight is a problem at all as long as she gets wet enough. Sometimes lube may be required if you are going to go for a long time.

A while back I had an early 20's friend who was my submissive daughter for about a year. She was a cute thick black lady with super strong thighs and butt. Her pussy was so tight and strong that it felt like she was pushing me out when I was fucking her. She was so wet that getting in was not a problem, and she wanted me fucking her hard to counter what her kegels were doing. Oh my, it was difficult to last inside her, and whatever I fucked her on would be completely soaked with her juices afterward.

I also introduced her to Anal. She had the tightest ass I have ever seen. I had trouble getting my fully lubed pinky finger in. I would loosen her up with a butt plug and she would cry and ask for more. Then it would take me forever to get my cock inside her. I never had to be rough with a woman before or since but with her I had to force my cock in while she cried and begged me not to stop. That was some kinky stuff, her face down ass up crying & begging, me ramming it in with her super strong ass clenching on my cock. :devil:

I have another 20's friend that I am seeing now. She is also very tight. She is a real pillow princess. I usually spend and hour or more servicing her ( massage, oral, clit toy, licking and caressing her whole body) before my cock comes anywhere near her pussy. Despite that she is small and tight when I try to enter her. I will spend about 10 minutes getting all the way in. Don't want to hurt the princess:D Then I am just amazed at how good it feels, and the visuals of her white juices all over my cock as I move in and out. It is tough to last inside her as well, but the second or third time I do pretty well ;)
 
Last edited:
Great Thread

It's nice to hear a man's unfiltered POV on this subject.

For us average size women, degree of tightness is in direct proportion to how often we do our kegel exercises. There really is no reason, barring a medical condition, we can’t be as tight as the short BBW mentioned by soflabbwlvr.

Supposedly, strong kegel’s can help men overcome PE, too :devil:
 
As I have a great deal of sex and some pussy fisting I make sure I do my exercises to keep it tight for everyones pleasure.
 
'Tight' has more to do with muscle control or lack of arousal as anything measurable. Length though can be a problem...you can't back up a girl's cervix to make more room.
 
Last edited:
My GF has strong pussy muscles and can literally stop me. When she does squeeze that hard I find it hard to enjoy the fucking. Most of the time she tries to help me cum by tightening up some. I've found being 54 that I just don't cum as I used to. Even if she does squeeze it does not always help so I just have to live with it. She has fun and thats the important part.
 
Any woman has delivered a baby will never be the same afterward. >_>

That isn't a condemnation, mind you.
 
Any woman has delivered a baby will never be the same afterward. >_>

That isn't a condemnation, mind you.

That sounds like a lack experience and anatomical knowledge.

I actually have some experience in the field. The first woman I ever had sex with had already had a child...

I am assuming you mean a woman who has had a conventional, vaginal birth? I am pretty sure that the one she delivered by Cesarean section had no effect on her vagina at all.

What's that you say? But surely a vaginal birth 'wrecks' her? Nope. After a period of tender adjustment, it went back to exactly the same after all THREE of the next "V-B.A.C.s"

The fifth delivery by Cesarian and the accompanying postpartum had a much more deleterious effect on our sex-life than the mythical "stretching out of shape" that you imagine.

A vagina works pretty much the same way an inside-out penis would work. It elongates when stimulated to accommodate a penis. Or a toy. Or a fist. Or a baby. Kegels are your friend. It is the muscles not the vagina that give the sensation of snugness.

A poorly repaired epesiotomy can cause some harm, but that's as much to do with her sensitivity as anything else.

Does it "wreck" you penis when it gets all stretched out of shape with an erection?
 
Last edited:
Any woman has delivered a baby will never be the same afterward. >_>

That isn't a condemnation, mind you.

I don't have any children, but a friend of mine, a Limey, who has many, once told me:

"Watching your wife give birth is like watching your favorite pub burn to the ground...."
 
That sounds like a lack experience and anatomical knowledge.

I actually have some experience in the field. The first woman I ever had sex with had already had a child...

I am assuming you mean a woman who has had a conventional, vaginal birth? I am pretty sure that the one she delivered by Cesarean section had no effect on her vagina at all.

What's that you say? But surely a vaginal birth 'wrecks' her? Nope. After a period of tender adjustment, it went back to exactly the same after all THREE of the next "V-B.A.C.s"

The fifth delivery by Cesarian and the accompanying postpartum had a much more deleterious effect on our sex-life than the mythical "stretching out of shape" that you imagine.

A vagina works pretty much the same way an inside-out penis would work. It elongates when stimulated to accommodate a penis. Or a toy. Or a fist. Or a baby. Kegels are your friend. It is the muscles not the vagina that give the sensation of snugness.

A poorly repaired epesiotomy can cause some harm, but that's as much to do with her sensitivity as anything else.

Does it "wreck" you penis when it gets all stretched out of shape with an erection?


I'm a medical professional. Not going to argue with you.
 
Can a pussy be too tight? Only if you can't get your dick in it. Let's face it, the vagina will seem different in size depending on the level of arousal and wetness as well as the level of relaxation and anxiety of the woman. When a woman get's aroused, the vagina sort of does a similar thing that the penis does. It sort of enlarges and lengthens. The outer lips become more swollen, the uterus sort of "moves out of the way" to allow deeper penetration. I forgot what this process is called, but I read about it and then there was a woman on TV talking about it on some talk show about sex.

Also, you have to figure that that the vagina can expand enough to give birth and some women have no problem being fisted. Some women indeed after several children, some women may be a bit stretched, but a certain amount of "tightness" can be voluntarily created by use of kegel muscles. What is sensed as "tightness" can depend on a combination of things.
 
Any woman has delivered a baby will never be the same afterward. >_>

That isn't a condemnation, mind you.

This does not match my experience 100%.

My wife has had three children delivered vaginally and I still have to be careful because she is tight. I really did not notice much difference in her "tightness" as we had kids. She has great kegel skills and can work my cock while I am inside her. It is quite fun actually. I did notice that at some point, I think after kid #3, I was able to go deeper inside her without it causing discomfort, and she encouraged it. Prior to that I had to be careful not to go in too far...

Also, the young women that I am seeing now, mentioned earlier in this thread, has had one child, delivered vaginally, and she is super tight. She reminds me of when I was in high school dating those young cuties with super tight pussys :D
 
in my few exerinces, I have noticed that smaller women tend to be all around smaller and thus feel tighter. but also had one lady of avg height little on the ticker side was tight as well. even with them dripping wet, I did not last very long inside of them. But did it feel so good.
 
In short.... NO!

my wife's pussy was looser after the baby, but after the afore mentioned kegel exercises, and Ben Wu balls, she has gotten tighter.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have never fucked a virgin, or a girl who hasn't had sex atleast ten times. Not to say I would, just havent
 
I was dumped shortly after a bf realized I had left a huge ring like bruise around the base of his large cock, but he didn't know how to last long or make sex enjoyable, so it was probably for the best. We were both very unexperienced.
 
My wife is incredibly tight. So tight that fucking is painful for her. About a year ago she asked if we could stop fucking and just have oral sex from now on. I absolutely love oral sex so that is all fine with me.
 
Okay, I get the part about muscles being key in how tight a woman feels. But what about the entrance to the pussy?

I've always thought I'm really tight cause getting a cock in can be painful or just difficult at first (which is exactly why I prefer average over large) - and not due to lack of arousal or wetness or foreplay, either. Mostly it's due to having to stretch that much, which is even worse if I haven't had sex for a while. It passes once I get used to it (I suppose) and I have no problems enjoying sex whatsoever, but I DO believe that not all tightness is purely muscle-based, genetics must be involved, too.
 
It's nice to hear a man's unfiltered POV on this subject.

For us average size women, degree of tightness is in direct proportion to how often we do our kegel exercises. There really is no reason, barring a medical condition, we can’t be as tight as the short BBW mentioned by soflabbwlvr.

Supposedly, strong kegel’s can help men overcome PE, too :devil:
good point there.if you are having trouble penetrating her or her feeling too tight and even to the point that the vagina cant even open then its time to visit the gyn.there are women that for psychological probs they cant have proper intercourse or even an infection or physiological prob
 
Okay, I get the part about muscles being key in how tight a woman feels. But what about the entrance to the pussy?

I've always thought I'm really tight cause getting a cock in can be painful or just difficult at first (which is exactly why I prefer average over large) - and not due to lack of arousal or wetness or foreplay, either. Mostly it's due to having to stretch that much, which is even worse if I haven't had sex for a while. It passes once I get used to it (I suppose) and I have no problems enjoying sex whatsoever, but I DO believe that not all tightness is purely muscle-based, genetics must be involved, too.

I agree, the longer I go between bouts of sex, the harder it is for the cock to get in. After a few thrusts it's fine.
 
Back
Top