Figures and portraits

Wonderful work.. your pieces are warm, welcoming, friendly.. and you have your own style that will make them instantly recognisable as yours!

Keep up the lovely work. :) x

Thanks so much, love!

Speaking of style all your own... (nudges you with a stompy boot and wiggles eyebrows) I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'. ;)
 
love the detail and lines... I find your work very inspiring and love the subject material..
You have a talent for this hon :)
 
Thanks kindly, y'all!

I have another Julie Newmar - just finished today. Hot damn, is she sportin' some fantastic gams or what? So much fun to draw.

I reminded myself why I shouldn't work into the wee hours of the morn - by the time I started working her fishnets, I was damn near cross-eyed. But all in all, I'm pleased with how she turned out.

Enjoy! :)

I love the pin up feel of your work!
I know how much gets lost in pencil work when you use a camera ... but they still look Marvelous!
 
Danke, Ladies!

As always, any and all comments and suggestions are welcomed. My eyes can be a little bigger than my ability to produce, so subject suggestions are good for my focus. ;)

I have a few side projects I'm working on at the moment, then I'll be starting a new piece for post.

Thanks for all the kind words!
 
'Bout damn time!

Okay, backlog cleared and a new piece for y'all. I thought it would be nice to revisit what I do best...
 

Attachments

  • FG001.jpg
    FG001.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Thanks kindly, folks!

I'm planning on starting another piece tomorrow, but I haven't decided on what. Just trying to take advantage of the spare time while I have it. :)
 
The woman's torso drawing is spectacular. How large is it? It reads quite large. You draw volume beautifully. Also like your Marilyn very much.
 
The woman's torso drawing is spectacular. How large is it? It reads quite large. You draw volume beautifully. Also like your Marilyn very much.

Thanks so much! I've been working on 14"x17", but the torso was blocked out to 11"x13" - a pain in the ass working so small, I tells you what. I've had other projects jump on my plate, but the next Lit piece will probably be worked on 18"x24". We'll see how it goes.
 
Thanks so much! I've been working on 14"x17", but the torso was blocked out to 11"x13" - a pain in the ass working so small, I tells you what. I've had other projects jump on my plate, but the next Lit piece will probably be worked on 18"x24". We'll see how it goes.

The torso reminds me a bit of the painter, Tamara de Lempicka. I would have guessed much larger than 14x17. The surfaces are beautifully smooth.
 
You have an amazing thread going on, and you're quite talented. Your shading has such a beautiful polished look that I'm enjoying, and I'm loving the subjects. I love the old movies, actors and actresses from the 30's and 40's. Such class.
 
Been a minute... again...

So I've been crazy busy with portrait work lately - most of it not relevant here, so I haven't been uploading them. This is my latest piece, a portrait of Julie Newmar (sense a theme?), and I'm insanely thrilled to have had it signed by the Glamazon herself! (She's *still* smokin', y'all!) Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • MeetingJulieSmall.jpg
    MeetingJulieSmall.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 34
Your style is delightful, I love them your line, you give great emphasis to the similarity in the face, but be careful in the proportions:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1158251&d=1353975719

The face is beautifully drawn, the body is beautiful and shapely, when meeting the two is where it loses 30% of its beauty, (The head is very large, I see it)

Your other arts are very Good!! :)
You know, before I even looked at the link I knew which one you were talking about. She's not quite that disproportioned (part of that was the photography) but she is out of whack. (shrugs) Each new piece is a learning experience. I think that was the third I'd finished since I started back up after many years of just not feeling it.

I do appreciate the feedback - not that I'm not totally digging the love fest around here, but constructive criticism really is helpful. Thanks kindly! :)
 
Back
Top