BronkOH!bama has whacked 5 top Generals past month or so, in case you havent noticed

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
I know

Lets talk

DOG ON ROOF!




A coup is a coup is a coup:cool:
 
and yet more Generals are being fired

WHY?


prelude to a coup?
 
Obama already has a fine collection of codpieces, Merc, UD, LT, et al.:D

oh ok..
B3rtz.gif
 
Marine General forced out of CENTCOM for questioning Obama's Iran policy




If you're not going to be a yes-man, there's no place for you in Obama's military. That's the lesson to Marine General James Mattis, who is being forced out of CENTCOM (Central Command) for questioning President Hussein Obama's Iran policy.

In particular, it appears his questions surrounding the U.S. response to Iran's nuclear ambitions drew the ire of civilian military and security advisers.

These civilians were apparently upset by the way Mattis pushed them to "consider second and third-order consequences of military action against Iran." Nor did they appreciate the way he pushed them to think long term and consider what the U.S. will do if Iran develops non-nuclear weapons that can be used to keep U.S. ships out of the Persian Gulf.

Mattis also expressed concern over the consequences of certain aspects of the U.S. approach to Afghanistan and Pakistan. It seems this line of reasoning didn't sit well with National Security Adviser Tom Donilon.
What could go wrong?
 
Litmus Test for Top Officers: Willingness to Fire on Americans


Anyone familiar with Obama’s radical background will find this Facebook post by author Jim Garrow as believable as it is terrifying:


I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed.

Garrow is a respected activist who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work rescuing baby girls from one-child China. His source is “one of America’s foremost military heroes.”

This certainly gives the urgent drive to disarm law-abiding citizens some perspective. It could also help us make sense of massive ammunition purchases by the increasingly frightening Department of Homeland Security.

According to the testimony of FBI informant Larry Grathwohl, the Weather Underground crowd that launched Obama’s political career estimated they would have to exterminate 25 million “diehard capitalists” to impose communism on America. This would be done at “reeducation centers” (a.k.a. concentration camps, gulags) in the time-tested oligarchical collectivist tradition.

In possibly related news, Obama is abruptly firing the head of Central Command, Marine Corps General James Mattis. General Mattis has been accused of asking too many questions regarding the Obama policy toward Iran. Could be he wasn’t willing to give the order Obama expects the next four years of Hope & Change to make necessary, and that the Oath Keepers are prepared not to follow.

Once the final pieces are in position, all that remains is for Obama to collapse the economy, Cloward-Piven style. A few more $trillion in wasteful spending should do the trick.
 
I know

Someone I know

told me

Nov 6:D

Obama about to have his hands full with north Africa.
Not only are generals getting out but there staff going to that more then anything it's a big problem the knowledge is leaving it's not being replaced.
 
How did he do this when he is always on vacation? Is obama some type of navy seal to do this all by himself while pretending to be on vacation?

Let's see what Obama can do with his muslim terrorists in kenya atm.
 
In addition Panetta's parting order to include women in the frontline combat forces of the United States may also play into this event. I suspect any general or high ranking officer opposing this leftist goal will be canned.

If women can't even compete with men in Olympic shooting events, how can they perform equally in combat?
 
Because they won't fire on American citizens or attempt to confiscate weapons. Obammy's days are numbered.
 
Back
Top