The Blackest of Nights (Closed)

The truth of the matter was that he didn't want to tear down the wall, she did. After all, if she reflected back she had always been at war with that world, with those teachings. He simply pointed out that the fact that she was here, bound and being mauled and handled in this dirty way was secretly, or at this point not so secretly what she wanted.

As she seemed so stuck... so rooted in depriving herself of being who she truly wanted to be he intensified the slaps. The bright red turned a deeper red the more he slapped and spanked her tender breasts, making them bounce side to side with the force, and even as she found tears in her eyes he growled as she said that.

" I don't believe you... say it again."

He pushed her pain further... she feeling that in a way she needed him to help her to break that final wall... she needed him to rip it all away and allow her to start anew.

" You're mine... you're a dirty pain loving pleasure pumping cum slut who wants nothing more than to enjoy her existence."

He was being harsher with her, pushing her to that edge though as he looked down to her, he nodded when she did say it again, letting her words ring through the air.

" Cum for me."

He said it just as he positioned himself and pushed his cock into her mouth... the position aligning her mouth and throat perfectly, he pushed that monstrous cock past her tongue and into her throat slightly, stretching and choking her as his hand left her pulsing pain filled breasts, instead she would feel his claws sliding over her belly before he was at her swollen and slick slit.

" Don't think this is wrong... this is right... this is where you belong... on my cock, in my arms, however I want to use you, to pleasure or hurt you."

He grunted as her throat flexed around his cock and even as he said that he slid his cock out to her lips, letting her suck on the bulbous head a second before he pushed it back in, depriving her of air.... and yet as he did he retracted his claws and pushed three thick fingers into her pussy, pumping, twisting, rocking and rubbing her insides as he felt how utterly hard she was going to cum.

Do it... cum as hard as you can, I want you to spray your cum all over my fingers just as you are the dirty slut you are."

He grumbled, pushing her into that orgasm, his cock stuffing her mouth, preventing her screams from coming out, and yet as he did his claws on her chest massaged and clawed that mark, letting her feel that he WAS there for her.

After all, in her heart of hearts, she had to know this last wall was one that she would have to tear down herself... to let go of completely and start anew!
 
It was all too much for Kaylia as he kept pushing her well beyond the limits of what pain she can handle. There were plenty of times when she tried to plea with him to stop and yet she couldn't quite get the words out. The pain shot through her and soon his cock filled her throat as she choked and gagged on it. All the while the need to cum was there at the edge of it all. The more she held it back, even that added to the pain while fighting to obey him.

After the orgasm quite literally crashed through her, forcing her body to jerk and writhe very painfully. The chains slowly started to lower her to the ground as she couldn't focus on maintaining them any longer. Each chain slowly slipping back into the bracelet form around her wrist. For several seconds, Kaylia laid curled up on the ground panting and fighting to catch up with what just happened.

His words kept echoing in her thoughts. Normally the name calling she would feel as though were insults. And yet, now that she heard them over and over again, those nasty names brought the faintest of smiles to her trembling lips. Although her body hurt unlike anything he's done to it before, she wanted more... Needed more.

Very painfully she rolled onto all fours and roots from under the ground pinned her ankles down. Her arms stretched out of front of her as vines wrapped around her wrists and throat, which pinned her chest to the rough dirt. A vine from the tree came down and lifted her hips high in the air, wrapping around her tail and bound it tightly to her back.

"Please.... Daddy.... Your pet needs more... Your pet need you... Please Daddy..."
 
She had to know within herself that even if she begged for mercy he wouldn't give it to her. Not because she didn't deserve it or that he was an unfeeling demon, but rather because she wanted him to do all this to her.

As he finally allowed the order for orgasmic pleasure to come, he watched as she lowered down to the ground. Her slickened thighs shimmered with her own cum, and even as she seemed to lay there for a moment, he wondered if she was done.

She answered that though and as she rolled over, he grinned as she pinned herself like she was, though as she wrapped the vine around her tail and utterly exposed herself Jylail groaned in delight at the sight.

" Such a good little girl, offering everything..."

He purred and even as she begged for it he focused and worked to create that second cock again, though this time he knelt behind her he probed her tightly spasming ass with his finger before he used a small black ring and slipping it into her ass, she could feel the ring expand, opening her ass utterly and lewdly as he then also reached down and rubbing her pussy lip, small clamps snapped onto them as he used a thin tiny rope which connected back to her toes, tying there so that every twitch would pull on her pussy lips, they stretched taut.

From there though he was satisfied that she was openly displayed to his satisfaction. Positioning both cocks at her holes, he grinned to her.

" Fast or slow?"

He asked... if she chose fast, she knew he would pound both cocks straight into her with no mercy... if she chose slow, he may just torment her sanity from her before he was fully inside her! He left the final decision up to her!
 
The dirt and sharp rocks were painful against all that he had done to her front side, causing her to whimper. She squirmed while he worked something into her tight entrance and she cried out as it stretched her open. More sharp pain shot in as the clamps bit into her flesh and pulling to expose her more. Which showed off her dancing clit that is eager and hungry for attention.

Her ears were laying flat while he worked on her holes all the while she clawed at the dirt as her toes curled up. Not really registering when his fingers pulled away as he finished, though she did half expect him to just plow into her at any second. Something she wanted and knew that he enjoyed as well.

Although when asked if she wanted it fast or slow, it caught her off guard and she couldn't think of an answer in that moment. The pain coursing on her breasts though answered that, if he did it fast and hard, it would be sheer pain for a while.

“S-slow.... I want it slow... Slow and intimate... Please Daddy... Make me feel all of you... In every way...”

She honestly didn't know what she is asking, or why she wanted it. Yet the vision of them in the gardens flashed in and suddenly she wanted that same feeling. All the while knowing deep down that he wanted to feel that too.
 
Jylail grinned as he could tell that the ground wasn't forgiving to the scratched and punished state of her front, and yet at the same time he also knew that deeply within herself, she wanted it just as it was. After all she had positioned herself in that way. As he exposed her dancing clit though he smirked as he leaned closer and simply let out a breath onto that dancing nub.

" Don't you worry, I am going to play with you later."

He purred speaking directly to her clit, though as she cried out, the ring was a special one, it would dissapear as soon as his cock entered her ass, but was for now holding her so utterly and lewdly displayed for him. He also knew that on a physical level she would enjoy being pummeled and doubly penetrated, and yet at the same time he also knew that giving her the option was important. After all the more choices she made in this, the more she was giving way to it and not fighting it or herself.

As she begged for it in that way though... he watched her toes curl which pulled her tight slit even more open, and she could feel his clawed hands take a firm hold of her hips as he positioned himself, both tips of both ridged cocks rubbing against her entrances.

" all right... here we go."

He purred, and even as she said that he began with only the tips, pushing, rubbing and grinding them into her holes, though after that came more and more cock, each cock piercing deeper and more deeply, each ridge seeming to open her to the maximum, and yet unlike the first time when he had pushed her right down, this time he was taking his time with her, his cocks slowly opening her.

" That's not everything yet..."

He grumbled, and saying that his tail curled around his hips and began to lash her clit slowly as she felt him releasing her hips only to slide his hands up along her ribs, before those large hands slipped between the ground and her breasts, his warm strong calloused hands squeezing her hurting breasts, making them hurt more yes, but also touching more of her. Leaning over her he took a full half hour to feed her half of both cocks, he incredibly patient though he was groaning, growling and grunting the entire time, her holes hugging his cocks though he grinned wickedly.

" Can you tell which cock is my natural cock? which hole has my true cock slowly entering it?"

He purred, he knowing she was delving into her inner true slut, though he had also whispered to her mind when he had started that she could cum as much as she liked, she didn't have to hold back, though even now she still didn't have all of him, he having enough willpower to take every inch of her pussy and ass with cock, sometimes even pulling both cocks entirely out only to pierce her anew, working back in slowly and surely.
 
Knowing that she can become his mindless cumslut and wanting to were two different things. After everything he's put her threw, it wasn't easy at all to keep her senses about her. Deep down she kept hearing his voice, almost as if she is subconsciously reminding herself of something he said. "Losing control of your pleasure coaxed those consecutive visions."

Kaylia didn't want to lose that control again, knowing that having repeated visions will her again. The half hour that he tormented her with, she fought so hard to keep from having waves of endless orgasms. The markings also started to glow as she struggled, he can feel how much she wanted to control herself. Using her own energy to fight it for as long as possible.

She lasted 15 minutes until she screamed out, only to have another vine muffle that scream. She wanted to be fully helpless in every way possible. The second 15 mins were just as difficult as the first. Though she suckled on that vine as if it is his cock, worshiping it.

she barely heard his question as she had to start the process over again. Only this time it felt impossible since she had to calm down from the extremely intense orgasm seconds ago. Her eyes started glowing as she forced herself to focus on him, to focus like he had taught her to do.

"My... My ass.... Your... natural cock... fills my ass daddy..."

Not only can she feel that she was right, she knew how much he loves being in her ass. Although shortly after she said that, he can easily tell she's about to slip into another crashing orgasm.
 
Jylail knew that she would struggle, and she could feel that he was proud that she held on so long. She was learning, she was getting stronger. She chastised herself, thinking that she was weak when that wasn't the case at all. She was simply learning in an entirely new way, which was on par with her current existence as well.

As those first fifteen minutes went though he grunted and grumbled, and even though he did take his time with her, she could feel just how much he was enjoying her struggling form. As she screamed though he had been about to do something with her mouth himself when the vine whipped around and pushed into her mouth. Even as she tried so desperately to hold back more though he grinned as the markings and her eyes started to glow.

" That's right... my hard, ridged demon cock is splitting your tightly stretched ass open, and I am going to make you cum again."

He grumbled, though even as she was rising up towards another cresting orgasm his claws curled, raking over her red hued breasts.

" Focus, use your power and mine, we share in this... together."

He grumbled, and as he said that, knowing her body was weakening with each successive orgasm Jylail grunted and thrust hard, slamming a good two thirds of his cocks into her tightly spasming holes, feeling with satisfaction the resulting un-willing orgasm as he tore it from her. With that though he began to forcefully pound her, not to work her into utter mindlessness, but to take her further with pleasure.

" Ohh your ass is so tight..."

He growled though even as he did he was paying more attention this time to her as well. He could feel the difference in her energies as she began to float into a vision.

" Focus on it.... don't just fall into the vision, you are the seer, the oracle... you control it."

He growled into her mind even as he grinned and releasing one of her pulsing breasts she would feel physically how he slipped his hand down to her dancing exposed clit and rubbed it firmly, pushing all her buttons so to speak.

Even as she squirted with the power of her orgasm They both went into the vision. It began the same as the last one... a chain... pulling the demonic form of Jyara through... words of revenge issued. There was still no indication of who the demon spoke to, but Jylail wrapped his arms around her in the vision, holding her, grounding her.

In those four days she had been sleeping he had learned a lot about visions. Not nearly as much as his sister knew, but certainly enough to be a basic guide and tether point for her. As he held her grounded in the vision he was nibbling on her ear as she could see this time how Jyara looked sad... not at her situation, but at something else.

" Focus on individual aspects... important elements... you know there's the demon... what's special about him?"

He himself didn't know the demon... but he was wanting Kaylia to focus in here, not just to float through the vision but to actively control the vision so that it wouldn't physically hurt her. In the physical realm Jylail was now pounding Kaylia's pussy and ass, his cock's pulsing, the one in her ass utterly ruining her for any other being there, though she knew he wanted her ass for himself. Yet the more she was able to focus in the vision, to not be overwhelmed came a shift as well. The fingers dancing on Kaylia's clit created a small vine which slid up and wrapped around her clit, tugging on it, pulling to coax her cock out as Jylail's now free hand slid over her hip as he instinctively touched a point just beside her tail.

" Yaeza maeny oth knaeuth esaeun daelabbi"

He was physically on autopilot as he spoke those words... demonic words of power they basically translated to " come forth and ground your power." As he said that his claws seemed to touch the spot and as they did she'd feel a physical itch before a second tail sprouted out from the same point where her first tail extended. As soon as this happened Kaylia would feel how in the vision everything seemed to become more... in focused. She was able to see it all. Most of all though with the sharpness of her vision and her newfound control she was able to feel how she knew the male demon... or at least had encountered him before. It certainly wasn't Sokar... but this demon... it's aura she had felt... though where she didn't know right off the start.

" Good... though now we're leaving..."

He grumbled into her ear, knowing that her physical form wouldn't have the stamina to stay in control like this for long... and besides he was ripping almost constant orgasms from her, a pool of her cum forming beneath her as he had the vines release her hips, he actually pushing her flat down onto the ground as he used his weight to pin her utterly down, her legs and arms still bound by vines but he was panting and grunting harder, she knowing that her lover was going to cum, and cum hard!

It only took a few minutes longer before she felt him thicken slightly further and his cock erupt, exploding in her depths, filling both her holes as he clawed the ground beside her head so that he wouldn't actually claw into her and physically hurt her for real.

" Fuck... that was good."

He growled after a few moments, he having filled her pussy to overflowing, his cock plugging her ass keeping ALL that hot demon cum deeply inside her ass as he enjoyed those moments VERY much so!
 
It soon became very overwhelming for Kaylia and she honestly didn't know what to do as the vision came forth. More and more she felt the slipping as he quite literally abused her body, feeling that need to let fall into the mindless cumslut. However, he didn't allow her to do that, forcing her to remain focused as the vision became clearer.

Kaylia did what she could to focus and to listen to his instructions. Fighting so hard to not feel how he kept pounding into her and the sensation of her cock waking up. All she wanted to do is scream out with more pleasure than she knew what to do with. Yet, she managed to focus solely on the pain filling her ass, the rocks and dirt digging into her scratched up skin. It was no easy task by any means as she strained to do as he requested.

Without knowing what he did, the vision became crystal clear and she noticed the chain had a silvery glint to it, much like the one used on her mother. The dark one hung bound, and though she obeyed without question or hesitation, she did appear to be extremely sad.

However, that is how Kaylia saw her future to begin, to always live the rest of her days in shame and guilt. Being the pet of demons most likely forced her to relive that night just for the demons entertainment. Whether that is the case for this sadness or not, Kaylia couldn't really tell as her focus went to the male demon.

She didn't like what she saw and felt with him. His aura seemed to reach out for hers as if it was seeking something unnatural... Which in this case would be her. Deep down though, Kaylia knew this vision isn't really meant for her eyes as it didn't feel right. There is something off about it a vibe that she couldn't quite place and she feared it more than she realized. No, she isn't meant to be here and she knew that the more she focused in on the details.

She was about to start panicking when she felt Jylial guiding them out of the vision. As reality hit, the vine in her mouth vanished as she couldn't breath through all the pain. Her cock pressing hard into the ground as he pinned her down, among the rest of what she had to endure.

It was here that she becmae the mindless slut as all her senses faded. She screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure when his seed burned deep into her abused tunnels. Soon she laid limp and on the verge of unconscious beneath him as she fought to catch any kind breath her lungs will accept.

She hadn't even noticed her new tail yet and it too fell dead and lip with the rest of her. However, he can see that it resembled him in a few ways. At the very base had a lightening bolt going a few inches up her spine and the tails fur matched the color of his hair exactly.

Throughout the tail however, were streaks that appeared like a lightening storm in the night, glowing blue against the black fur. It was just as long as the first tail, although a bit more fluffier like a foxes tail would be.
 
Jylail could feel that this wasn't a vision meant for Kaylia, which was partially what oracle's were used for. After all an oracle could see much more than simply their own future's... and in this case the power of the demon was much more tangent than it had been previously. Even as her cock woke up though the vine which held it simply held it so that it was feeling the contact of the ridged demonic cock in her pussy, along with her ass.

As they came out of the vision he could hear her screams as he focused on his pleasure along with her own, though as she laid limp as he finished, he groaned, both cocks remaining in their respective holes. Slowly, even as she fought for air though he sat up, his cocks jostling within her as he admired her new tail. It was much more than just a mark and her tail was something to mark her powers growing. He knew his sisters turning her into a pet kitsune would enhance her powers, he didn't expect that those powers would grow in this way.

He admired it for a few moments, before he placed his hands at the base of both tails.

" Come back to me... don't fall asleep."

He purred, and as he said it to her he began to feed her his demonic energy. It was as though there was an endless resevoir of it, though there WAS A limit, sharing some minor regenerative energies with her wouldn't hurt him. Instead, as he remained within her she would feel how within the next few minutes she would come back around, that her body was being supernaturally healed, every scratch and bruise dissapearing as he remained somewhat hard inside her.

" That's it... don't be afraid of taking my energy, I won't corrupt you, our bond allows you access to me."

He purred, his claws stroking both her tails, knowing it would take a bit for her to come around... he dismissed the vines but he settled atop her not letting her get away from him just yet, instead he allowed her to recover, she knowing within herself that he could very well go again with her, though for now he allowed her time to process what she was feeling and experiencing.
 
Having to split her focus and the energy it took to put that focus into the vision overwhelmed Kaylia. It is something she never had to do before and to also deal with what he is doing to her physical body. If it wasn't for the flow of his energy, she would have easily accepted the embrace of the darkness. However, she felt the flow of what he provided for her and at first she did fear it when recalling what the cage had done. That fear didn't seem to last too long considering she didn't have the strength to feed that fear.

Instead she accepted it while laying half curled in his arms, whimpering softly to the movement of his cocks when he shifted into a different position. She fed off the energy and the strength of his embrace while fighting to keep awake.

“Daddy....”

She whispered softly while thinking of that vision, recalling his energy the first time she had the vision. There was something about the vision he knew and she didn't. Given what she had felt from him, it was almost safe to assume that it was his home. Of course she didn't know that for certain and wasn't even sure of what it is she wanted to ask.

“You know where they were don't you? That place.... It's familiar to you... I felt it... The chained female demon is the dark one that betrayed me. The one that released Mistress and another demon.... ummm Sokar? I think...”

Focusing and talking about the vision helped to keep her from passing out. Although, she started to feel something different and strange when her tails flicked. After looking down at the original tail, she froze for a couple moments just staring at the second tail. Both tails flicked in different directions as though they had a mind of their own. For those couple of moments, she almost acted afraid of that second tail, unsure of where it came from or why didn't match the other silver tail.

“It.... It is a vision that I wasn't meant to see.... I felt it trying to block me again like it did the first time.... What... What if it is me that demon is speaking to? Wh- ….. What if it is me that he expects to hurt her? Or if it is me that is causing her sadness? I do not wish to hurt her... I can not kill...”

The last part of what she was about to say faded from her lips and she started shaking her head as a different kind of fear crept in. Staring down at both of her tails and felt the different power that each one held as they caressed her legs.

“Is it possible.... for me to kill? Perhaps not now.... But later... Assuming that it is me he spoke too... My mother blood doesn't allow killing.... Yet... Mistress did this to me.. Or maybe that demon has something to do with it... I have felt his energy somewhere before... I just can't remember where... Daddy... I do not wish to kill that Dark One... Or hurt her.. She is living her punishment, nothing more should be done to her.”


Kaylia almost felt pity for Jyara and knew right then that she still had some love for the Dark One. That love stung true when recalling the sadness that filled the chained demon. The more she thought about it, there was more to that sadness than Kaylia wanted to realize.

“I do not know if it me or not... I only ask because I am not meant to see myself in visions. And since I couldn't see who he spoke to... I did try to see... Yet.. if it is me... Why would I do that to her? I have no desire for revenge on her...”
 
She was so used to being alone that having someone else to help her was more than likely new for her. As she laid in his arms he smiled to her little word of embrace though nodded.

" That's a good girl..."

He mused, stroking and holding her as she processed what she had seen, though as she asked whether he knew the place in the vision he nodded.

" Lexi had lost her demonic home when she was betrayed and imprisoned. The place in the vision is mine... though I do not know exactly who the demon is who leads the chained one."

As she mentioned Sokar though Jylail chuckled.

" Sokar always did have this crush on Lexi... when he was younger he was convinced that he could get her to love males. She's strictly into Sapphic love and he never did understand that.
He figured if he couldn't have her, no one should."


He grumbled, though seeing how she reacted to the tail he smirked ever so slightly, his bemusement easy to see. After all for demons power was what they lived for... so for her to fear her own strengthening of power.. well it amused him. He could feel her uncertainty over the tail though he shrugged as she mentioned the vision.

" The demon that is dragging this Dark one turned demon clearly expected something, but I myself couldn't seem to see who he was speaking to... always out of sight it seems."

He admitted, though as she asked if she could kill, he quirked an eyebrow.

" I cannot say to be honest. Lexi changed you into this to let you be free from being the restrictive elf that you were bound into. Kitsunes eventually can have up to nine tails... each one gives them more power, but I believe if your heart remains true to yourself that the power will not corrupt you."

He chuckled more to himself than her, though he shrugged.

" Why do you even care about her? she betrayed you, was going to kill you, and now is indebted to Layveillah."

He didn't understand empathy or sympathy very well... so the fact that she DIDN'T want to hurt Jyara told him quite a lot, though he shrugged.

" I don't think it is you in the vision... if it's not a vision meant for you... then it must belong for someone else."

He slid his claws from the bases of her tails and wrapping them around her, she could feel his warm calm strength, as though there was nothing that could ruffle Jylail... that he was immovable in who he was and what he wanted. Such confidence was something she desperately needed for sure!
 
Kaylia listened to him very carefully while she relaxed and soaked in the strength of his embrace, something she will never grow tired of. When he spoke of Lexi though, she had a hint of guilt pinching at her heart. She belongs to Lexi and should be with her instead of here, wondering of Lexi will be upset if she doesn't return soon. Although, Kaylia really didn't want to leave this place either nor abandon this time she is using to connect with him.

Then his question about the Dark One broke her thoughts for a moment and she had to think about the answer. Which really didn't take too long to consider honestly.

"I hold no grudges. She did what she felt she had to in order to gain power. Jyara is as power hungry as many others in her position. I know she has a heart though, I have seen it. Also.... Well... She is technically my first. The first one I ever kissed or tasted, the first one that taught me how to pleasure another female...

She sighed and shrugged as if the betrayal meant nothing to her. The idea of almost dying no longer a consideration as she simply let it go. Honestly believing with no doubts at all that this is how the events were suppose to go. That it is a path she had to follow, whether she died or not... She had no control over that.

"Everything she did I had seen in a vision. It was a path laid out for me a long time ago. I do not regret my actions or blame her for the actions she took. It all led me to Mistress and you. She is being punished in the way my visions described. I have no need to meet her again, let alone punish her more. My part in her story is over.."


She slowly lifted up the new tail finally accepting it being there while she began to really examine it. Tracing over the markings lightly and felt the effect of the sparks tickling her fingertips. She didn't know how to feel about having so many tails, let alone the idea of holding so much power. Being power hungry is for those like Lexica and Jylial, or those in high status of leadership like her father. Not for her though and she didn't think she deserved to have that kind of power, afraid that it will corrupt her in the end.

"Do you think Mistress will like it here? We can make this place home... If she wishes to that is... It is well hidden from unseen eyes. The wards need to be refreshed, but nothing too major."

She knew it was a way out there question, far from the topic they were talking about. However, that question also hinted that she didn't want to talk about the Dark One anymore. It brought out too many memories that she knew would ruin this moment if she kept going down that road. At the same time, she was perfectly content being filled with both his cocks while relaxing here with him. There was no hurry to bring Lexica here and he felt it through the link, sensing she needed more time with just him.

For a moment she paused when thinking of her new tail and something he had said about power. That each tail she gains will give her more power, making her stronger than what the elders would have ever allowed her to become. She also felt that moment of amusement when it came to her reaction of the tail.

"I know you wonder why I fear this power.... I fear it because I have seen what power does to people. I have seen the hunger fill them. The one that betrayed me is proof of that hunger. My father in a lot of ways is corrupted by it too. The memories that this mark gives me, tells me mother fell into that hunger as well. I do not wish to be like them."
 
He felt her guilt, to which she felt nothing but support from him. He had spoken with his sister while she slept, using one of the rune rooms to ensure that no prying eyes would be looking in on the conversation. After all there had been far too much in the way of shenanigans these days and Jylail really didn't feel like chasing her through magical labyrinths or having to face other demons right then. For now, she could feel that he was rather enjoying this little vacation.

He didn't know much about Jyara at all. After all he hadn't met the dark one and the demon spawn who had been in the visions didn't look much like a Dark One so he hadn't made that connection right away. As she explained though he nodded to her and smirked.

" Hmm... yes I can feel how you connect with her and do not hold grudges. You are a very forgiving being though Kaylia."

He mused, though as they both relaxed Jylail sighed to himself and even as he did he trailed his hand down, gently touching the mark Layveillah had placed on her. He didn't really understand that either, and she could feel his confusion on the mark. There were no powers or links to the mark... Layveillah couldn't link to it or find Kaylia with it... it felt as though it was honestly just a container of memories. As she asked about this place being a home though he nodded.

"Once the place is fixed up I am sure that she would like it. She's more of a stickler for high end things than I am. As long as I am comfortable I could rest easily on a rock... or in this case a glade."

He teased, though as she examined the tail, Jylail nodded to her though as she explained about not wanting to be like her mother, Jylail flexed both cocks inside her holes, stimulating her as he growled.

" Then you won't... You will only be who you want to be. You are so insecure, and yet I feel strength in you. Not power, power can be obtained by anyone... but strength in your spirit."

He seemed to pause, thinking as he rolled them so that she found herself atop him as he laid on his back, his arms holding her well impaled, his cocks never truly softening within her as he flexed again just to delight her.

" Force of will is the strongest power in the Aether and world. When you train, you must never forget your resolutions or goals. Only when you know what you do or do not want can you truly progress."

He gave a shift, grinding his cock into her ass as he grinned though.

" Lexi can't come here without your permission, this place is hidden from even her sight, but she was VERY relieved that you were safe. When you're ready you can bring her here and I will not interfere with it, you and she need your own time as well. I have a feeling she might just punish you for keeping her worried so long, but then again that punishment may be continual pleasure... which you secretly love."

He teased as he continued rolling his hips, not seeing a need to pound her recovered body... taking his time with her was certainly new to him, but also definitely something he was enjoying!
 
He made it very difficult for her to dwell on any particular thought while he shifted around and pulsing both his cocks. The just the flexing of those cocks felt as though it was a full on thrust, especially as he rolled onto his back. Granted her body healed from the previous session, however, she is still highly sensitive from it too and she almost came. Though she couldn't stop herself from squirting and coating his cock while she settled back down.

“I-I don't know if forgiveness is... the correct word. I mean it isn't like I would trust that demon ever again.... I have just simply accepted the fact that I played my part in her life. If I had told her what I was, she would have taken me to her elders. Then I would be where my mother is right now.... Her actions are not mine forgive... That demon betrayed many, many others by trying to sacrifice me. If she had succeeded...."

She paused here for a moment recalling one vision she had an extremely long time, even before she met Jyara. It was a devastating vision and one of the few that she couldn't pull out of for almost three weeks. Luckily she never had vision again and didn't know what it meant until while she thought about what could have happened.

“Let's just say, if she had killed me... things would be far worse than they are and it is not my forgiveness she needs anyway..”

Kaylia almost felt sick when flashes of that old vision crept in and was happy to know she managed to prevent that from happening. Shaking her head though and relaxing back against his chest as she looked up to the sky through the trees. Smiling she flicked her fingers and a peach fell from the tree as she caught it and looked it over. It seemed like a switch with her in that moment. One second she is dreading on a vision, on what could have been, perhaps should have been... To be smiling and feeling better in the next. One thing he learning from her is that she doesn't allow herself to dwell on things she has no control over.

“You are right about one thing though. I am very insecure and full of doubt when it comes to what I can do. But you have to understand. I wasn't raised around the most encouraging of people. They wanted me to always better than I was. Constantly pushing me hard and yet restricting me at the same time. They never gave praise for anything I did... In fact they were good at pointing out the flaws and mistakes.”

Then she smiled big time as her spirits lifted up even more while taking a bite out of the peach, savoring the juices. Giggling as some of it dripped down onto her chest when taking another bite before speaking again.

“If anything.. I should thank that demon for what she has done to me. As I said, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here. I would either be locked away and used along side my mother. Or still locked away and used by my own Elders. The betrayal of that demon saved me from a life I kept running away from.”


Taking a few more bites while her tails tickled along his inner thighs and caressing his heavy sac. The new tail she quickly learned how to work a small aspect of it and it would send teasing little zaps along his flesh.

“I wish to do something for you and Mistress. I wish for her to come here, but I want this place to be how both of you will like it. It is so big that we can do virtually anything to it. You get your own part of it that fits you and she will get what fits her. I wish for both of you to be happy.... I want this place to be my gift to you both....”
 
Jylail had to chuckle to himself as she was VERY much distracted from the sensations that rolled through her. Even as she almost came again he was pleased that she was able to hold herself back, though the slight bulge from the amount of demonic cock filling her pussy was easily seen on her lower abdomen, her squirting excitement only making it easier to stay inside her.

He listened quietly as she tried to process her own thoughts, and unlike the others in her life previously Jylail didn't actually press her to conclusions, rather instead he let her take her time in processing things for herself. He certainly was learning a lot about her, she was quite resilient if overly emotional, though as she accidentally dribbled some peach juice he nodded though whispered gently into her ear.

" Let some more fall onto your chest..."

He gave her fluffy ear a soft nibble just to let her know where his mind had gone, though as she was speaking he didn't interrupt, as she tickled his inner thighs, he gave a shiver as she took more control of her new tail, he clearly enjoying her little attentions, she finding anytime she zapped him he reflexively flexed inside her, he smirking though as she said that she wanted to do something for them, he looked curiously to her.

" Why is that? I understand with Lexi... from what I understand she is your mistress and has been training you well in how to let go of your previous insecurities, but I simply have the advantage of being able to awaken more of your powers. I haven't really done anything to deserve a reward."

That brought up a new concept though as well.

" I am not able to remain on this plane forever Kaylia... I am a warrior demon and the truth of the matter is my services still belong to another demon. I am in between wars which is why I have been able to remain this long, but within the next day or so I will need to return... the call to a new war will come from my own master."

He was so strong, it was hard to believe he was indebted to anyone, but that wasn't the case. He had made a deal, he would fight for this other demon and that demon would allow Jylail to keep any power or strength that he personally gained. So far over the last millennia the deal had worked for both parties, but he wasn't like Lexica... his time was more restricted than she may have thought.
 
Kaylia didn't like what he was saying, not at all thinking about the long terms of his staying here. The idea of him leaving made her sad and her ears lowered a little, even with him teasing one of them. However, it wasn't anything she had any control over which meant no matter what she said, he'd still be leaving.

"I-I understand. But it still doesn't mean you can't have an area of your own here. I don't know how often you will visit, yet at least when you do, you will have a place to come to. Until we find a more permanent location at least."

She didn't know what else to say about the subject of his leaving. In truth she did belong to Lexi and she made that very clear to him at the party. However, Kaylia wore his mark as well, which made him just as equally her owner... All the same, she did understand that he did have responsibilities.

Very slowly she worked on his removing his arms to allow her some free movement as she slid off of his cock. Groaning deeply and whimpering as inch by inch slid out of her holes. Just as carefully she turned around to face him and before either of holes had a chance to react, she slid back onto both cocks.

This time however, she couldn't stop the orgasm that forced its way when he was only half way into her. Both his cock touched nerves that she would never get used to and didn't want to at that. But when she calmed and was fully impaled on his cocks again, she kissed him.

"You may not think that you deserve a reward but you do. You were there for me when I needed you. I still don't like males all that much, but you taught me how to enjoy you at least. That alone is something I never thought possible. I am still learning, yet you taught me how to put my focus on other things. You have done a lot for me.."

She smiled and squeezed the peach just enough to dribble some more juice down onto her chest as he requested.
 
There were options if she did wish him to remain with her on a more permanent basis, but that was something that she would have to discover and explore for herself. It all depended on how much she valued his being with her... and how much when she did return to Lexi that she found herself yearning for Jylail.

As she said those things though he nodded to her. The natural magical nature of this place hid it from view... and besides in the end she did need to return to her mistress, undoubtedly even with knowing she was safe her demoness mistress would want to know why it took her so long to return to her, or even to reach out to her personally. There would need to be some amends that would need to happen eventually.

For now though as she slid up and off his cocks he grinned, though as she turned, he groaned at the gaping nature of her holes, though as she slid back onto them he shared a groan with her, looking to her evewn as he enjoyed her rippling orgasm. He didn't admonish her since she calmed when she was impaled again, and even as she said that he looked to her.

" Very well... I will accept that I am meant to be more than just a fun time."

He teased with a wink, though as she dribbled some more of the peach juice, he gently leaned up and took his time licking the juices off her chest only to have her do it some more. He flexed his cocks inside her just to torment her, but she could feel how now he was stuffing and filling up into her womb, his hot ridged hard cock touching her in such deeply intimate places.

After a small while he was nibbling and licking off her skin, taking his time to enjoy her sensitive skin all the while not doing very much... in the end after all their time though extended was slowly drawing to a close... so why not enjoy the small window of time that they did have! As he was nibbling and kissing he gently pushed her arms behind her back, she finding them bound by black silk as he had the silk wind around and up to her elbows, strictly pulling her shoulders back, offering her full breasts to him as he continued biting and licking her skin and breast flesh, never once touching her nipples, denying those nubs of flesh as she soon found her eyes covered in a black silk blindfold as well, she knowing that he was going to make her into a helpless little cum slut... though for now he seemed intent on raking and clawing over her sides hips and thighs, setting her nerves on fire as though he was going to cut her open, and yet never once breaking the skin.

It was such a delicate balance to maintain, and he did it so well!
 
When he teased her by saying that, Kaylia wasn't too certain of how to take it. It was obvious that he is teasing by the tone and the grin he held. Although she couldn't tell if there was a deeper meaning behind it. However, she didn't say anything and it only lasted for a few short seconds. His actions quickly became the core of distractions and she rather enjoyed having him lick the juices off of her chest.

More than a couple of times she had to fight to keep still and not cum so quickly. Having both his cocks stretching and filling her well beyond her limit, drove her insane. She knew right away there no other cock would ever compare to him. Although Lexica did have a wonderful cock, it wasn't near the size of his and it didn't give that pleasure and pain. At the same time, she had no doubt that Lexi can make it do some incredible things!

For now she had it is only him here and all her focus went to him. Granted she couldn't help but to think of Lexica every so often. Deep down she did miss having her around, however, Kaylia has plans on inviting her here soon enough. Until then, she felt her hands being bound behind her back and the world fading from sight. Kaylia bit her lower lip as her ears slightly lowered knowing all to well what his intentions are.

"Am I allowed to cum Daddy? I won't last long as it is now... I need to cum so badly right now.."

She whimpered and squirmed to the raking of his claws while arching her back more ot push her chest out for him. He can tell she needed to cum considering how tense her holes were gripping at both his cocks. Her legs were tense around his hips as she strained to keep from grinding against him too much.

"I ... I don't want to have any visions either... I.. I just want to enjoy you Daddy... I know I can't control them... But I want to try... I don't know when I will see you again. I don't want to ruin this time with you from having visions.."

She grinned playfully as her tail zapped his inner thighs some more, teasing his sack in the process. They were not painful zaps, rather playful ones that most likely tickled him more than anything else.
 
The statement was simply how he had seen their initial relationship. After all his mark joining his sisters upon her hadn't actually been a concious thing but more the reaction between her body knowing that he had broken it so thoroughly and completely in that moment. Even after that since he had left he had thought that might just be a one time thing, though when he had then needed to save her from Layveillah it told him that their relationship was going to evolve further.

Even now he wasn't sure exactly how their relationship would go from here, but he was certain that he wanted to explore it even if he did need to leave. Even as she had to hold herself and still herself to keep her pleasure in check, he grinned and would flex both cock's within her, ensuring that her desires and needs only kept growing. Licking the sweet juice off her chest and biting not to mention the way her arms pulled back to offer those almost massive breasts to him, he smirked as she asked that.

He had been about to answer her when she added that, though as her holes tightened further, he grunted ever so slightly at those delightful zaps, they didn't hurt at all and tickled his senses in a decidedly new way. He considered her words though and nodded to her.

" You may cum, but I don't want you to lose focus on me."

He replied, though as he spoke he also reached up and touching the central gem on the collar Lexica had placed on her it began to glow.

" Lexi told me that if you went out of control with your visions we could reign you in with this... it will seal your visions until such time that the gem is deactivated. This way we can have the time we want together."

He purred, though even as she was doing VERY well at keeping her right on that edge, he grinned as she could feel his claws move down to her hips. She more than likely expected him to lift her up and slam her or pound her... but instead he lifted her right up and off his cocks, she seeing that he actually allowed the secondary cock to dissapear... though as he did he also created a very special dildo which was well beyond even anything he had done to her as of yet.

The head itself was three and a half inches in girth, the central knot expanded quite a bit larger to four inches wide, the ridges knots and lines of it were deliciously painful looking, and yet on the end was a metal ring. He gave her a very knowing look as he made her roll onto her knees, and kneeling behind her with his legs trapping hers with his shins, he wrapped one arm around her waist as he used some magic to coat the monstrous thing in lube.

" At some point while this enters you, you are going to cum."

He purred as he positioned the tip at her still slightly gaping entrance to her ass... and yet not even that could prepare her as he began to work the toy into her... and unlike his cock he didn't give her time to breathe or adjust... instead her ass was violated in a most perverse way and he described it the entire time! All the while he had his other arm wrapped around her waist, not allowing her to crawl or get away from the dildo... and slowly but surely it WAS pushed into her.

Even as it did though he took the silk which held her wrists and pulled them to the loop, the metal opening and closing her hands pulled on the toy though he grinned.

" Don't you dare let it come out, otherwise I'll make it get even larger."

He purred, though with that he reached down and began to slap and rub her clit, knowing despite all the pain that she would cum harder than ever before, and she knew within herself he had still more planned for her... after all he hadn't re-entered her pussy with his cock yet!
 
It wasn't easy for her to slip off his cocks without having a full on orgasm, although she certainly did squirt all over them. She couldn't see what he was talking about, which was probably a good thing. If she did See that new dildo would have made her hesitate and ask more questions. It wasn't until she was on all fours and suddenly felt the painful stretching.

She clawed into the palms of her hands as she cried out and gasping for any kind of air she could get. He made it impossible for her to adjust to it and tears were seeping through the silk sash blinding her. The deeper it went, the more she tried to pull away from it doing what she could to resist it. However he held her tight and she wanted to beg him to stop, though she couldn't get the words out.

Her ears were laying flat while she did everything possible to relax, to accept the item that now fills her. About half way in she came hard, screaming out into the air as her body jerked. It helped him push more into her and towards the end she could have sworn he was going to rip her in half. Screaming and clawing at her hands as the knot of it felt so huge. She felt faint and was panting hard as her nerves went into shock while he tied her hands.

There wasn't any time for her to be embarrassed by his description of it all, barely hearing some of it. Though her cheeks were burning a deep red with what did sink in, trying to her curl her tails down to hide the sight. There were more than enough times when she wanted to ask if he was punishing her. However, she needed to trust him and he made no mention of a punishment.

Even then, he didn't give her much time at all to comprehend any of what he is doing. The sudden attention given to her clit at first she jerked and writhed to get away from the slaps. Though, soon enough she began to hump towards his hand before tensing up. It didn't take long before her back arched sharply and her head lifted as she screamed again. Her scream cracked with a mixture of pain and pleasure as she squirted more than she has before. Soaking his hand with her juices as she quaked in his arms.
 
Oh he made sure that she was careful as he lifted her, though of course she couldn't see what he was doing, he was sure that despite her pleas or cries that she was inwardly going to love the next part even if she would question if it was a punishment or for pleasure... she would know by their shared mark that the latter was his goal.

As she cried out and clawed into her hands, he took his time with pushing the toy in, but he certainly was relentless with her as well. Even as that orgasm suddenly overtook her halfway through he grinned.

See? I told you that you'd cum.

He taunted her, though even as she screamed and took everything, he took his time, the knot ensuring of course that removal of the toy was almost impossible. The tying of her hands only arched her back more, her breasts scraping the ground, though even as she tried to move her tails down he chuckled, though in response she felt rubber rings snapping onto each tail, the rings being connected to a tether which connected to the silk, so that there was no hiding at all.

He took his time with slapping and rubbing her clit... she may wonder what he might do next but for now he seemed content to continue tormenting her, and that's what he did. Slap and firm touch after touch he kept her clit dancing, her ass spasming only let her feel every ridge and nub... but he watched her dance with her hips, his cock throbbing though he wasn't ready to take her pussy just yet... he wanted her to 'settle' down to this new experience before he took it further... she having to know there would be more in some form!
 
She couldn't think, much less put any focus onto him as the pain in her ass consumed all her nerves and yet her orgasms were harder than ever. He made it impossible to not splash her cum all over his hand, feeling as it trailed down her trembling legs. For her it seemed like an eternity before she could gain any kind of reality as he kept her orgasms going. Eventually she did catch a tiny break in between the orgasm, it didn't last long before he had her reaching that edge again.

However, she bit back the next on coming orgasm and slowly but surely began to focus solely on him. Feeling his heat on her skin, the strength of his embrace holding her in place. That incredible sensation of being so lewdly open and displayed by his legs spreading her for him.

Truthfully she still felt shy about being in such position, recalling all the things he had described while putting the thing in her ass. His voice echoed in her thoughts at all those things, seeing what he saw through their link. Somehow that made her go over the edge as she gasped and bucked her hips between his hand and the toy.

That orgasm lasted for several moments before she could catch any kind of breath that her body allowed. Her new tail started to light up and sparks flickered through the markings. Kaylia did everything possible to focus on him only, thinking that he needs to feel good as well. Those tiny sparks were reaching out for his cock, wrapping in a sleeve of pure energy.

That sleeve forming around his cock like a condom and each time she had an orgasm, he would feel it. The electrical current matched her pulsing holes, giving him teasing little shocks up and down the length of his shaft. While she focused on him more, the pain in her ass had started to fading, turning into more pleasure than she knew how to handle.
 
Oh he knew it would take her a time to come around so to speak... to recover her senses enough that she would be able to even think much less focus. After all he had overwhelmed her with something new, so he understood that she would need time to adjust.

Even as her cum splashed all over his hand though he grinned to himself, though he was ruthless with her in giving her that painful pleasure, and even the dirty lewdness of being outdoors and displayed as she was, he described it all to her, letting her see with his words what he saw, not just sharing the image, instead mentally telling her the way her pussy continued to squirt her cum, how dirty of a slut she was, he was certainly feeding her darker desires.

As she came even harder though he watched her thighs and entire body shake with the intensity of it, though as she created that sleeve on his cock he grunted, growling and groaning even as he panted, his cock drooling some pre-cum as his desires for her grew even more. Even as the sleeve had a linking property, he grunted and held her just as he wanted her, though as he was punishing her hot little clit turning it raw with pain and pleasure, he glanced up in surprise as a portal opened.

After all he certainly hadn't done it, and though she unconsciously reached out to her mistress to come 'save' her from the intense sensations, as Lexi stepped through and saw the situation she simply smirked. Hiding her presence from her little sex kitten, she noted the second tail and quirked an eyebrow to her brother. Jylail shrugged ever so slightly though to keep Kaylia distracted he smoothly pushed three thick fingers right into her spasming cunt, though Lexi saw the size of the toy she had to groan mentally to herself.

Yet feeding off the sight of her blind and bound pet being so lewdly handled, she moved and created a chair, for now simply sitting as Jylail twisted and pumped his fingers inside Kaylia's pussy, the tightness only intensified with the size of the toy in her ass, but it was clear her mistress wasn't leaving again... not if she had anything to say about it! She had after all felt a call to her and assuming Kaylia wanted her back with her she had followed it. Seeing the situation though Lexica understood that Jylail wasn't done with her, though as he worked his fingers inside her pussy he was holding her tight, holding her so helpless and open as the toy in her ass stimulated so many nerves it certainly would take her a bit to come back down to the realms of reality again.
 
After everything that Kaylia has been through sexually, she hasn't been fully broken. At every turn, she manages to keep fighting in ways that won't allow her to fully be free. There were times when she came so close, such as the first night with Jylial. He did manage to break down majority of her walls, to the point of where she can't hide from him any longer. Then earlier with the tentacles, that could have broken her if it wasn't for the visions that plagued her.

Even now, she did have some fight left in her as the fear of giving all that she is in the hands of someone else. She wanted to, the need is there, the urge to thrive off the idea of being at his mercy is at the tip of her fingers. There is no doubt in her mind that he is capable of making her feel good, creating endless amount of orgasms.

Still..... She held onto a tiny aspect of fear... Fear of the unknown future... Fear that someday both him and Lexica will grow bored with her. More than anything she wanted to please both of them, fearing the very idea that she will disappoint them. Already she has disappointed Lexica and she knows it, yet she also knows it isn't her fault. It has been one long and stressful learning process, more so than any other training she has had in her life. Kaylia couldn't let go of these fears though, no matter how times he made her cum, it was the one wall that wouldn't break.

It was these fears that made her think of Lexica more and more, realizing that she has been a bad pet to Lexica. The pain that filled her ass brought out thoughts of punishment, which created that fear, wondering how Lexica will punish her. In truth Kaylia hadn't thought about contacting Lexica as all her primary focus has been on him. He said that talked to Lexica and that was the end of that, Kaylia put no further thought into it...... Until now that is.

That was about the same time the portal opened up for Lexica, although Kaylia wasn't aware of it, nor registered her presence. He kept the orgasms flowing in a constant rate and Kaylia had a mixture of painful sobs and pleasurable screams. He had her body so confused with the pain filling her ass as she squeezes tightly down on it. Her hands pulling at the plug, yet having to focus on not letting it slip out of her ass in the process.

After a certain amount of time she couldn't tell what was happening, if it was meant to be a punishment. There was just too much pain between the dirt scraping over her breasts as she jerked and bucked, the arching of her back while struggling within his grip. Yet, the confusing part about it all is the fact that all pain made her orgasms harder than she knew how to handle.

"I will be.... good... I promise.... I will be a good girl.... I will obey.... "

She wasn't quite sure if the words were actually being spoke or not, yet they were the only thing she could think of. Part of her wanting to beg him for rest, while another part didn't want him to stop. During all this time she created an image for both him and Lexica of her sucking on a cock, the need and urge to have all her holes filled.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top