A picture a day....

Alyssa69

Really Experienced
Hey all! Some of you may have seen my pictures on another thread. With some in couragement I decided to make my own thread. As the title suggests, I will post a picture a day of whatever I want. It may be something risqué, or just of my face. You are more than welcome to post with me!!!

Any compliments and suggestions are welcome, please if you have something negative to say.. Keep it to yourself :)

The first picture: it's risqué! Hope you guys like it.

Last edited:
Very beautiful! I will definitely be checking this thread daily!

Okay, one more!

This picture goes with the other one, my favorite part About the thongs!

I had just gotten out of the shower, so I was still a little.. Wet! And red!

Last edited:

OMG! What a beautiful ass sweetie! Great pic!

Very nice start. I have seen your earlier posts on other threads and I hoped you would start your own. Thank you. :heart:

Just a suggestion on a pic for you sweetie. I would love to see a pic of your legs. I'm sure they are just as SEXXXY as the rest of you!

Just a suggestion on a pic for you sweetie. I would love to see a pic of your legs. I'm sure they are just as SEXXXY as the rest of you!

Stay tuned! First request will be honored tomorrow!!!!! Hehe :)

(I'd post now, but... What would keep you all hooked?)

Stay tuned! First request will be honored tomorrow!!!!! Hehe :)

(I'd post now, but... What would keep you all hooked?)

I'm pretty sure the first pic hooked us all pretty good!;) But yes don't spoil us too quickly:D

Wow - beautiful start to a thread. And might I add my compliment to the pile you've received regarding your lucious, beautiful, incredible ass. I might be staring at it for awhile - just thought you should know.

Go army (sorry - had to throw that in)

Wow - beautiful start to a thread. And might I add my compliment to the pile you've received regarding your lucious, beautiful, incredible ass. I might be staring at it for awhile - just thought you should know.

Go army (sorry - had to throw that in)

Hey now! I won't be having that talk on my thread, blue or out buddy! Haha just kidding!

Your favorite part of a thong and my favorite part of a thong are the absolute same!!!

Mmmm what a great arse .... Can feel my tongue there already... You have me so hard

Back