We're turning Californian, turning Californian!

This is what I get for clearing my iggy list of retards, bitter sons of bitches, and MercdownSouth alts.
 
Let me see...

On this end of town, I have the Baxters, over there the Rojos...,


;) ;) ... and my mule has been insulted.
 
Yeah, early entries rarely do well in the final voting...



Even critics have a short attention span.
 
I remember people here celebrating the rise of Socialism in France!

(Reuters) - French President Francois Hollande's approval rating declined for the sixth month in a row in November, a poll showed on Sunday, as he wrestles with a sickly economy and rising unemployment.

The number of people satisfied with Hollande's performance slipped by 1 percentage point to 41 percent in November, according to the Ifop poll, a new low since he became France's first Socialist president in 17 years in May.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/18/Popularity-of-Frances-Hollande-continues-decline--poll

Have you seen the numbers on the French Housing industry?

:eek:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/
 
Well, to be honest, whatever your agenda is, it would be best to distance yourself from Miles.

He is a miserable, awful person.

LMAO!

Read the thread....you were the one to show your pimply ass to kick things off.

Idiot.
 
I am not the Lit referee.

There are many points on which you guys agree but obviously there is some point at which it got to Saturday night in Kansas 3.2 beer drunk fighting over some political point or another...

Hell, eyer is still pissed at me for beginning a collection of his one-post threads.

:D :D :D
 
Back
Top